CALIFORNIA: MUH WORLD'S FIFTH LARGEST ECONO-

import the Third World
become the Third World

Attached: Blort.png (641x542, 85K)

How about do what Trump fucking said and clear the fucking brush?

If they did that, it would be admitting that he was absolutely right.

My father is in the Forest Service.
He says the same thing.
These idiots have no idea how to manage their environment, and yet want to lecture US about the globe?? Fuck 'em, they deserve their fires.

This dude is heavily implicated in the DNC scandal.

Attached: file.png (916x1100, 215K)

Yup, and a liberal admitting defeat is as rare as a pile of rocking-horse shit.

Turner diarys is starting faster than I thought.

Or cut down all the eucalyptus trees.

>These idiots have no idea how to manage their environment, and yet want to lecture US about the globe?? Fuck 'em, they deserve their fires.
They don't want the environment managed. They want to force people out of rural areas and into cities.

Attached: MV5BMTUxNTUwMzY4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzczNTIzMjI@._V1_.jpg (937x1500, 342K)

not environmentally friendly, someone should tell californians that killing themselves and becoming fertilizer is the most eco-friendly thing they can do

>power lines would cause fire if there are trees around
ffs

too busy giving criminals tax payer money

All we had to do was rake the damn leaves!

Attached: 0kvps7khc4011.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

>woods
>cali
thats not a thing. cali is a fucking desert. all the trees burned down

kissinger plan

>Blumf said sweep the forest. What an idiot, right guys???? Lolol
Enough, you niggers. Forestry management is a thing. Fucking do it, or die in a fucking fire. I stopped caring.

The federal bureau of land management make those decisions
Get fuct nigger
Also PG&E is a govt enforced monopoly so not exactly freedom of choice there
All fields ********

we've had planned *brown outs* for decades, too many people and we havent built a power plant in decades. same situation with the water, we have an open border begging for 3rd world slaves so we dont have to do dishes or make our own beds while at the same time refusing to update our infrastructure. joke state.

>stop leaving the shithole cities goy

well congrats first they destroy Detroit and now California
When will you cucks start rounding up these motherfuckers who's slowly destroying you states and probably soon the whole damn country

This nigger is stupid. Don’t ever come to Cali. We’re full. It’s all one big city and at the city limits the desert starts
Don’t ever come here

Attached: F111CC37-C5BC-431C-A9A2-48412DECC962.jpg (2048x1536, 1.49M)

Why not require underground cables in high risk areas?

money. they are planning that for rebuilding paradise BUT we just decided to give illegals free healthcare so let's see if they have the money for it. doesnt help that pg&e is a monopoly propped up by the government.

Or just get a bulldozer with a brush rake on the back and be a fucking adult.

/thread

>The problem has as much to do with the state’s political and legal climate as its natural one: California subjects its utilities to a perverse legal doctrine called “inverse condemnation.” Under this rule, utilities are liable for any fire damage that involves their equipment—even if the utility itself was not negligent. In other words, a power company can follow every state safety regulation to the letter, but if a car knocks over a pole and the downed line ignites, the utility is on the hook for any ensuing damage. Utilities have had little luck convincing regulators to pass the costs of this exposure on to ratepayers. In 2017, for example, California’s Public Utilities Commission shot down San Diego Gas & Electric’s request to charge its customers for wildfire liabilities.

that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. god, that state can't self-immolate fast enough.

What is brazilification?

WHY THE FUCK IS THE ENTIRE WEST COAST NOT A FUCKING NATURE PRESERVE FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING LEFTIST SCUMBSGS YOURE LITERALLY DESTROYING THE ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based. The worlds first cattle caste state.

Can't believe how easily the Jew has ripped away the Republic from the founders. It's almost sad if it wasn't so pathetic and laughable.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

>Live in asphalt dystopia, goy.
>Live in cramped apartment, surrounded by niggers and foreigners, goy.

I doubt it is niggers moving away from cities and into the woods. Also, if the lines are likly to start fires, why would shutting them down occasional help?

Hey nigger BLM land in CA is mostly desert. Forest Service manages most of the non state fire prone land. BLM is part of the DOI. Forest Service is USDA. But go ahead and pretend to know what you're talking about.

Attached: land01092015.jpg (1100x1329, 266K)

My point stands the feds won’t let anyone clear it. You are concern trolling someone who’s genuinely been there and lived all over the state
You know nothing about forests or federal bureaucracies cuz you are a nigger

Attached: 2AEF9C48-ED80-453F-9EC1-7B85EFA49725.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

I would love to know the true size of the California economy when adjusted for debt and government handouts. Of course we’ll never know because they are obsessed with presenting California as some jewel of the USA. That place is a total dumpster fire and it’s only getting worse

The only reason why they economically thrive is because of the anomaly called Silicon Valley due to tax deals. The moment California stops giving tax deals to SV they are gone.

Pic related is whiskeytown lake. Where the Carr fire started. I live in the next canyon. You’re stuck in a shitty city and pissed we’re living the fucking dream up here
Post moar salt please and thank you

Attached: 24F78D7D-8DBF-42F2-A44E-BA7485DF5FB7.jpg (2048x1536, 592K)

Pic related is behind the odd fellows hall of French gulch. The highway was closed due to the fire and we had to go the long way to escape
Post moar salt tho

Attached: 68FA7BC4-8F7F-43F2-81F9-8A8EF541809C.jpg (2048x1536, 493K)

Attached: 452FFABD-DB73-4821-B0BB-76D4DB5F1D60.jpg (1536x2048, 1.16M)

How much agricultural does SV produce?

That's fucking insane. I'm not saying that because I'm right-wing or because I don't like California's politics. I'm saying it because it's fucking insane.
This state is going to completely crash in the next few years, and it's going to take the country with it.

>5th largest economy in the world
>2nd lowest home ownership rate in the country

Attached: 25343FAE-842B-4935-9D68-9A3A3568C77B.jpg (1431x899, 452K)