This is the flag of Noah

This is the flag of Noah.

It represents God's judgement on the world as well as his promise to never wipe out humanity ever again.

Attached: 275px-Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png (275x170, 447)

Attached: 1559029015972.jpg (572x680, 178K)

Attached: a245245234.jpg (736x884, 169K)

Attached: 4324314234323.gif (562x381, 66K)

Attached: c34245256.png (492x276, 13K)

Attached: c4252524.jpg (1024x839, 130K)

Attached: c52452332.jpg (735x990, 109K)

Attached: c4325245.jpg (526x526, 64K)

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Attached: e2352454.jpg (526x526, 66K)

The exact quote from God was that he wouldn't FLOOD us again. Not that he wouldn't wipe us out. Folk history says the promise is that it won't be water next time but fire. Hence the gradations in color from blue to red.

Attached: 1556254392009.jpg (791x1024, 196K)

Attached: 1555607350620.jpg (1356x2160, 293K)

>promise to never wipe out humanity ever again
But AIDS...

>It represents God's judgement on the world as well as his promise to never wipe out humanity ever again.
God did NOT promise never to wipe us out again. He promised not to flood us again.

*By flooding the earth

so fags are so confident that god won't destroy humanity because of their faggotry and took the Flag of Noah? Way to fucking play smart with god you fucking fags.

What about the purple under the blue?

I'm assuming deep water. But again we are dealing with folk lore mostly.

>his promise to never wipe out humanity ever again.
With a flood.
The next total wipe out will be with fire.

15 For behold, the Lord will come in fire
And His chariots like the whirlwind,
To render His anger with fury,
And His rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For the Lord will execute judgment by fire
And by His sword on all flesh,
And those slain by the Lord will be many.
17 “Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the gardens,
[g]Following one in the center,
Who eat swine’s flesh, detestable things and mice,
Will come to an end altogether,” declares the Lord.

lol Noah was gay

and yet every 12,068 years the sun will micronova and cook half the planet with ejected plasma.
It's almost as if all religions are a lie, because they are.

petition for this flag to be renamed
“Gay Noah’s flag”

it's also one of the flags of armenia

is that not purging it with fire?

>promises to not wipe out humanity

>wipes it out anyways.

is god , dare I say it...the ultimate god troll?

Attached: eternal troll.jpg (235x214, 11K)

Fedora tippers BTFO
God promised that flame.

so why has God abandoned it to the homosexuals?

Attached: futureUSA.jpg (1198x1442, 415K)

Remove Prejudice from your thoughts and substitute it for curiosity
Ancient Text's and Oral traditions have been preserved for thousands of years would it make sense to do so if it were nothing? They have more in common than one would think Add them together you may find the Truth

Attached: m2452452.jpg (2048x1365, 523K)

It's missing a color

wish this was higher quality so I could ACTUALLY READ THE SMALL TEXT YOU FAGGOT!!

it sure is, but if that plasma wavefront happens to hit the Pacific then a global rain shower and floods wash everything away.
humans created the concept of god, and even worse humans came up with religions to control other humans

the ancient tablets and scrolls I'm interested in are locked away in the Vatican vault. All that we have now is a perverted version that a tribe called "snake" imagined in order to control everything.
I don't care if you believe me or not because that's the truth.

there may be more to it than that fren
>pic very related

Attached: 32423523422.jpg (1856x887, 214K)

well the verse saying it wont hit the pacific is right there.
and believing that man created God is arrogant and stupid beyond any measure.

I actually have a fetish as I slavewage and try to keep my mind off that Im slave waging that the next mass extinction event will begin in the middle of my wage slaving.

should I seek a shrink?

Real rainbow has 7 colours. 6 is the number of the devil, stop spreading this subversion. Post the real rainbow.

why would i not? and you can do it with the internet alone although i like books im pretty sure i got it Atheism is the Magnificent Work of God stripped of His Glory and myth have more to it although scriptures are allegorical as well as coded

Attached: 1556259854986.jpg (795x960, 180K)

>so why has God abandoned it to the homosexuals?

Because its ironic, God is actually funny

because it's a perversion of Natural Order He+She=Seed

>to never wipe out humanity ever again
by flood.