Be me

>be me
>fall for learn to code meme
>all entry level jobs require 3 years experience and a degree
>can't get job
>can't afford to move to where more jobs are
>take up door to door sales job, get sent to Charlotte NC to sell pest control
>spend all summer knocking on doors, 6 days a week, from and of April through September
>chose Carolina because I had heard it was a hub for tech jobs and maybe I could transition over to something programming related
>go through 2-3 neighborhoods a week during this time
>most neighborhoods are new, 90% built, all houses under a year old
>ALL of these neighborhoods are between 80-100% pajeet immigrants here on H1B visas

There is no political solution, is there?

Attached: beyond_enough.jpg (394x360, 30K)

>theres no political
Sums up the thread

You fucked up
Should have been an engineer
It requires the same maths and chemistry, but you make 10x more hahahahahha

Should’ve interned in college lazy fuck. All my friends hustled between internships and college and got lined up for a job straight out of college with like 60-80k starting salary.

I must say, however, that I love in New York so the next thing you should’ve done is not live in bumfuck nowhere.

I didn't finish, I got really sick and dropped out because I couldn't sleep or eat, and thus couldn't focus. I wanted to go back but I'm trying crushed by my existing loans so I don't qualify for new ones. And there aren't scholarships for straight white men.

>Oy vey, Goyim, don't study cybersecurity!!!

Attached: the future you chose part 2.jpg (642x905, 685K)

False.

Move to the third world. Older white guys aren't all retarded here and some of them will still look out for you.

false dichotomy
I know at least 2 dudes in cyber security that lift heavy objects and do what they're told

>has no marketable skills or credentials
>forced to work shit jobs
>his whole generation is the same
>failure to launch syndrome

Wuh...why are they g...getting immigrants to do these jobs user?
Just fucking kill yourself. You are an evolutionary dead end.

>no political solution

Qiānggǎn zi lǐmiàn chū zhèngquán.

>Be me
>Fall for learn to code meme
>Turns out it's not actually a meme if you're not a retard and apply yourself it's piss easy to get a job.
>Making 70k a year with a 5% raise every year + bennies

>implying bill gates and friends didnt literally go to china and india and literally build tech schools in these countries to literally train a generation of replacement workers in the 80s and 90s.

Yeah user, failure to launch haha what an incel bet he should just have sex amirite?

If you can code then you should be able to work remote, no?

tfw completed my R/S exam and now buying my sec materials. accepted a yawb this morning. only downside is im fucking 28.

Attached: 1548546668582.png (778x595, 810K)

Not without previous experience, that's what I was trying to do because I can't afford to move out of this shit town with no jobs.

Same, but I'm only on line 4. I wish every day I had just become an electrician or a plumber instead. How could so many people be pushing the same shitty meme? Wish I had been browsing these boards 4 years ago so I could've asked the anons

You can't win through (((their))) institutions, you can only win through our institutions.

Marriage, family, fatherhood, church, property, housing, farming and armament.
These are our institutions; the voting ballot doesn't matter.

Attached: A_Means_to_an_End.png (1062x915, 1.37M)

Why dont ya code your faggot ass back to plebbit

pretty much any bootcamp worth its salt has an employment/recruitment program attatched to the end of it. in that respect, you fucked up. if you have knowledge, you could approach one that maybe works online and you would have a higher chance of being accepted than most if you really have mold-able knowledge. sucks that you arent in a major city because the best of them work out of there but atleast look into it. they often defer payment until you have a job.

Attached: 1549880999060.png (589x297, 156K)

>ALL of these neighborhoods are between 80-100% pajeet immigrants here on H1B visas
Give Sanjay your job, bigot

I think I was looking at a map that suggested 70% of all tech jobs in San Francisco are H1B.
I think they spread the STEM meme and accelerated the H1B flood at the same time on purpose.

Glad things turned out good for you Mark

Attached: mark01.jpg (150x139, 6K)

>be me
>didn't fall for degree meme
>decided to network rather than go to random companies with a resume
>got a job
>can afford to move out to where more jobs are if needed
>get to work at home
>spend all summer working online and going out with boss and friends during business meetings
>get to dab on OP while working

Get fucked, you made bad decisions. Though I do agree on the pajeet problem.

Attached: 1554147111369.png (888x894, 520K)

same the only offer i got was an outsourcing company for less than 80k

Aren't old houses the ones where pest control would have the most business? Going to a newly built area seems pretty retarded you failed the darwin test.

>There is no political solution, is there?

lol no.No amount of talking is going to get us out of this. Hate to sound like a glownigger, but violence is the only answer at this point. And I dont mean lone wolf bullshit that gets nothing done, Im talking civil war.

until everyone accepts this fact and actually gets off their asses(before we miss the demographic boat) then it will only get worse.

what the fuck is this boomer 9gag trash? is this what passes for "humor" here after the great reddit migration?

no but there is a legal one
maybe

naturalization laws as they are today is illegal because it amounts to dissiesin without a trial

Feels bad man, just graduated with a business degree with accounting focus last week and every accounting job requires 2 years of experience. Luckily it was a general business degree and an insurance company wants me to do marketing n shit and I have an interview tomorrow.

Attached: 1560241417392.gif (320x287, 982K)

No, the new ones are the best because they don't have service yet, and often there's still construction going on. Bugs come the from the ground and get into the walls through your weeping holes, the holes in the wall that let your walls breathe without building up moisture and mold. For every bug you see on your house there are 5000 in your walls. Most bugs outdoors live under the ground, within the first 3 feet. We never sprayed baseboards, we dusted inside the walls in such a way it took the bugs a week to die but they'd traffic the poison throughout all the corridors they used. Then we put a layer down on the outside.

If there were older houses that needed it, we called those goldens. They existed, but sales in those neighborhoods overall were harder because everyone ALREADY had service.

I don't want to fight a civil war, but everything's too fucking entrenched to change at this point. Whoever *starts* the war is going to lose it, and we don't have the upper hand. Not even close.