Is there a more vile people than the "Redneck"?

Is there a more vile people than the "Redneck"?

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tt-tG6ufH90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the “OP”

the yankee

Niggers

Jews, Swedes, Germans, Russians, French, Romanians, Saami, and Americans.

Yes, Blacknecks

kill yourself y*Nkee apologist

Buttblasted redneck

Go and play in the mud, mutt.

Californians

Okies still litter California but they are mostly cleared out of the urban areas now.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1020x580, 114K)

yep, the nordcuck.

rednecks are simple people that lack some of their teeth and have a penchant for methamphetamine but they've always been kind when i interacted with them. they're mostly country-folk from bumfuck nowhere that are living like people did 40 years ago, nothing wrong with that.

The South is pure anglo. It's the north that are mutts retard

inbred anglos that is

/thread

Go be a jew somewhere else

Niggers and Jews.

Looks like a bunch of fun people. Would have barbecue with them rather than onions shit with hipsters.

Niggers, rednecks, and Nazis are cut from the same cloth. Their cultures are abject failures. Any reasonable person would look to more successful cultures and try to emulate them. But not them. They bask in their failures, blaming everyone but themselves. This is why they continue to fail. Not much you can do for them, sadly.

Attached: Drivinglanes.png (800x524, 693K)

/thread

Illegals

Urban faggots by far.

but onions are good for you

20 over the speed limit in the left lane? You'd get pulled over at gunpoint and slammed on the ground for driving that fast in Texas.

Better red than brown

The only tolerable Americans.

Niggers and jews

And latinos.

Still prefer them to you spics

I live amongst rednecks and they might be drug addicted alcoholics but they're still better than niggers. They have work ethic (at their place of employment, but not at home) and they at least adhere to their own wonky moral code whereas niggers and jews have none at all.

We have the hottest women.

Lovely people. I knew a lot of Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan and a lot of those men would be described as trailer trash, rednecks, white trash etc.

Still in contact with a lot now. Still visit, still have an excellent time. They're fundamentally good, Anglo Saxon people.

Attached: 1559744741949.png (640x638, 471K)

Yudayahito

All of which you are, now kys mutt.

Attached: 1552388683913.png (731x709, 48K)

>You'd get pulled over at gunpoint and slammed on the ground for driving that fast in Texas
>life threatened and possibly ended for pushing your foot down 1millimeter too far
land of the free, right?

Niggers

what the hell
are they miners or are they larpers

Mexishits.

Niggers

Mexicans. Same behavior but portrayed as part of their culture and beautiful.

all humans are filth

The "hicklib"

A lot of the highways in Texas have an 80 mph speed limit so yes going 100 mph is pretty psychotic.

meth
juggalos
unsafe home repairs
fixed their own car once. claims to be a mechanic
burglars kick out your window just to steal your dvds
aggressive to anyone different
poachers
litter
"scrap" collectors
keeping loaded firearms around the house
drunk

in NJ we regularly do 90-100 in 65 mph highways right past cops and nothing happens. how retarded are texans that you cant control your pick up trucks at that speed? and its not just me, nearly every day on the parkway all the left lane traffic is going that fast. you just hop in line and blast off to 90-100 mph behind the car infront of you

Everyone would crowd into one lane, the far left one, if we used this method.

it's weird to denigrate farmers and agriculturalists because we literally evolved from them.

people do regularly do that hear cops arent that mean unless youre black.

>Is there a more vile people than the "Redneck"?
Black Panther.

Jews and their pet niggers.

Seriously speaking, what's the problem with them?
I always heard americans talk bad about them, but when I see these pictures I don't find anything that bad.
I'm genuinely curious why you guys think rednecks are problematic
If I had to guess I would say you just don't like the way they dress, the fact that they are still religious, and the fact that they are not as materialistic as you.

No redneck has ever called me "white boy".

Niggers aren't people

id hope so. speeding is normal. modern cars can stay under control at very high speeds now. we need the speed limits raised nation wide

People from New Jersey are psychotic though.

oh yea? all of them? can you think for yourself, NPC?

they are predominantly white (with a smattering of blacks and mexicans) they watch less TV and are generally very self sufficient. along with being traditional and religious, city people hate these things. they also have a pretty strong culture of their own, and people mired in the manufactured multicultural wasteland of consumerism can become jealous of that, often without realizing it.

why have speed limits if the cops never enforce it?

American Rednecks are cool and so is their culture.

test

my small town is 70% rednecks and boomers and the rest spics god i hate my life

Yes. Niggers, sandniggers, spics, zipperheads, gooks, abos....the list goes on.

Hipsters, Jews , niggers.
At least rednecks are mechanically inclined. Country boy can survive.

Yes, all of them

Niggers. I’d rather live amongst the poorest white people on the planet than in Memphis, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, DC, New Orleans...

Niggers, Spics, Dune coons, lower spectrum asians ( Vietnamese, Cambodian, chinamen..ect)

post why you believe that. did your favorite jester on TV tell you that?

The “redneck” is an archetype created by the America media-financial complex (read: coastal secular Jews) to demonize whites who refuse to bow to whatever social mores are currently being promoted by Hollywood.
They know if they can make these regions seem unglamorous, women will begin to shun them, and men will follow.

Attached: CD224C18-2E7C-4CA6-AB7C-141446B3E04D.jpg (222x227, 21K)

I used to work construction in ND and i was among them all the time, always drinking, smoking and having fun, other mexicans like myself or other latinos are irredeemable, always picking fights and talking shit, id rather work with rednecks and have some beers afterwards than having to deal with other spics, nigger tier people

>traditional and religious
are you retarded, or merly pretending?

Stop acting stupid please.

>Mentions Americans
>Retarded Swede doesn't realize

Go get fucked, Sven. You're drunk posting again.

>Is there a more vile people than the "Redneck"?
It doesnt get more friendly, have better cooking and more fun than with rednecks. I understand that youre scared of real men and women, but its ok. If we wanted your little shithole, wed take it.

Attached: REBEL1234.jpg (564x692, 92K)

go away fag. literally every person in norway is gay

>are you retarded, or merly pretending?
Hi, Im in Norway, but I know all about and have traveled extensively into territory occupied by rednecks (well, not really, I just read online but that makes me an expert)

t.norway cuck

Attached: norway-the state of.jpg (980x735, 153K)

>love guns
>love big cars
>love hunting and shit
>gay

fucking why god you cunt

Attached: 1445115152689.jpg (306x402, 38K)

>inbred anglos
so basically, white europeans?

>le macho with big cars and trashy women le like playing in mud
pic related is you

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.jpg (1024x683, 285K)

>Californians
youtu.be/Tt-tG6ufH90

> literally every person in Norway is gay
it's how they cope with their wives cucking them, the husbands all fuck each other behind their wives backs
It's not a joke, I am not trying to be funny

lolno

let me guess youre some gay transplant from cali?

Fpbp.

>But not them. They bask in their failures
No, they dont give a fuck about anyone else. Your envy is strong.

should you prepping you wife for the Tyrone and Carlos

The faggot OP asked for “people” so niggers don’t quite fall into this category. Also saged

>literally

Attached: 19789999[1].jpg (600x518, 51K)

says the fag

Niggers, spics, Jews, and uppity liberals

no i mean it. exactly every single person in norway is homosexual

Jews

People that think there babys are their property

>every amerimutt in this thread is a redneck trash
color me surprised

Best people. Shame you don't know any.

Pic related did what he did to obtain happiness n shiet. That swine can live a happy life through simpler means than you. You are pathetic compared to him, for other reasons too, one of them being that you're gay.

We have 25x the whites you do, abdul. Youll be gone before we even hear about the invasion finishing you off.

Attached: 2019white-stats.jpg (760x672, 152K)

Yes.
But not many.

fuck off fat fuck.