youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=-_0pc7soKCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pOmOQallowI

thats the vid

Is Los Angeles the entire country?

no, but at least its not the only city thats fucked

The cities are shitty for a reason. The rest of us don't like trash in our neighborhoods.

Didn't we just have a thread about this?

OP is a faggot.

My girlfriend is from Los Angeles originally. I went over to visit her family for New Year's. They live in Downey which is pretty nice to be fair, absolutely full of Mexicans (including her family) so as a white Brit I stood out, but it's inhabited by working, integrated, 2nd/3rd generation Mexicans and I never really encountered anyone dodgy looking, as it has a low crime rate.

I never really experienced the notoriously bad areas but I visited Hollywood for a day and some of the places I saw on the bus ride up looked like third world countries. Hollywood itself was overpriced and overrated.

In my own personal experience the worst things about it are the shocking transport system (you have to get at least two buses to get anywhere) and the traffic.

The LA homeless have become steadily worse since 2000 but increased in magnitude since 2008.

OP imagines the whole of America can be shamed by the like of communist containment zones which are nothing more than post-internet internment camps.

Cities gonna city. Bigger=worse. Darker=worse.

Yeah, what we need is more /ptg/ slide threads instead of talking about politics.

(((RT DEUTSCH))))
LA is filled with negroes and spics tho so I don't see why are you surprised.

Rural America isn't any better.
youtube.com/watch?v=X5xAu1csU_c
youtube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4

CA is putting all its money into keeping homo bug-chasing AIDS "lions" alive. They can't do anything else now.

Yes and no. When most people talk about LA, they're referring to the county and the numbers of cities all grown together. Some parts of the county are alright, but traffic is horrible regardless, others parts are a festering boil full of the homeless, illegals, gangs and druggies, and it's all inflamed by bad city policy. LA now has typhoid, typhus, bubonic plague and tuberculosis thanks to these conditions.

The worthwhile parts of LA will be relatively unaffected, but I bid those diseases good luck at burning out the rest.

Yes it is.

Attached: homestead-20190110-600w.jpg (600x296, 70K)

Post pics of Berlin OP
>Whiter than you Muhammad

Grew up in Longbeach then Oakland.
It's worse than you can imagine.
Mexicans are worse than whites but not half as bad as the blacks.
Their poor genes combined with their absolutely shit culture is a recipe for disaster.
White Liberals empower them with excuses but never willingly immerse themselves in the thick of it.
They're ignorant virtue signaling.

looks worse than Romania

>referencing your own OP slide thread
Nigger confirmed

>muh anecdote

As much as Paris is the entire France, London is the entire UK, Rio is the entire Brazil...

sign is in English

Elisa was /our/ girl, she will strike a mortal blow against these lazy shitskins from beyond the grave.

"Elisa Lam was missing for nearly three weeks which are the perfect period to incubate Mycobacterium tuberculosis and transmit the disease through the water tank."

/thread

Attached: 7D4BAE96-8E54-453C-86EC-58D429A12F9F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

I have to agree, germany is full of niggers and arabs

I told him to post Berlin pics moshe

the asian girl who was found in the watertank .. ye i remember this story back in 2013/14 ? .. shocked me very hard!

Imagine living in a State that is more worried about housing and feeding new illegal immigrants and homosexuals who caught HIV by intent, than Veterans or bad-luck poor people?
That's California. Between the faggots who think they run how people think from San Fran, and the US hating jews in LA who try to program everyone, the actual California workers in between are literally left to burn to death.

looks like rural Eastern Europe
is America a 2nd/3rd world country?

LA is a rundown strip mall in disguise.
It's a city of exploitation and you see/smell it everywhere. The infrastructure is run down. Buildings are run down and old. Appliances are. Yet, prices are sky high as are taxes. Essentially, the money and lifeblood is sucked out of the city into dark wallets. Hollywood exists to hide that fact.

Most of our Rural areas have homes that are 100-300 years old. Hasn't been any need or desire to change them, since they've stood this long through tornado, floods and famine.

Mine beats yours.

Living the American dream. Based!
youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

Attached: Nylon-American-Flag-closeup[1].jpg (1500x1000, 211K)

The cities are getting pretty third-world, but I don't go there. My area was settled mostly by German farmers. Similar weather and geography to where they came from, so no surprise it looks like it.

Attached: combining-wheat.jpg (3264x1836, 1.8M)

It's a solid representative if anything.

Stay jelli Loving the salt

Attached: 06D68F4B-D24D-44C2-9B0E-BD627E7B6267.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Hey canuck, do you realize West Virginia is like the asshole of the Appalachians? They literally tax food because a governor ran off with some money or some such bullshit. If you wanted real examples of bad shit in rural areas look at damn near any midwestern “rust belt” state.

>doesn't know what an anecdote is
Mutt education.

Yup Idaho Montana and the dakotas are exactly like la in every respect

Attached: 1560353749018.jpg (500x842, 155K)

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: 1547516650790.jpg (960x814, 209K)

Good man.

It's bad all over.

Attached: MIGA.png (744x576, 71K)

they lost the culture war but they won enough economic battles to brutalize the peasants and maybe enough to run the country into the ground

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-18 21-56-23.png (605x845, 321K)

>Subject field
How stupid is this board to you?

Attached: disapproved.jpg (380x250, 28K)

Yes it’s a shithole spray painted gold

yuropeens don't seem to understand their countries are smaller than a single state. which means things happening in one corner of the corner are foreign to another corner.

>Literally your biggest economy

>Chicago

youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg

>Seattle

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

>Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=-_0pc7soKCs

Attached: Captain america.jpg (714x879, 262K)

Attached: 1560957913396.jpg (1800x1233, 1.58M)

yeah... the press here is so yellow that the majority of adults think bin laden did 9/11 by hijacking airplanes with afghani terrorists. the media is the most third world thing about the USA at this point.

How does a farm in winter look like eastern europe? and if it does how does that reflect poorly on eastern europe?

How can I believe this is true?

I mean, this is not the LA that I see in the Hollywood movies?

IDK

I'm so intrenched in this bubble nestled in my autist pocket here in the only remaining all white community in los angeles city, that I don't really know what goes on deep in the woods of all the downtown shit and southern shit of mexican hordes

The Mexicans are the real problem don't let this shill CIA shit diverge you away from the real threats. They want you to ignore the Mexican problem like hot Chinese fire

there's no way los angeles is a total shit hole because the libs have total control over it

Attached: rural globohomo merca.jpg (1484x990, 313K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 04-10-58.png (610x640, 133K)

Attached: 1512504307897.png (532x483, 18K)

it’s pretty bad all over. what can one do? most manufacturing jobs have been shipped overseas because “muh cheap consumerist trash” and most other jobs are low paying for low-skilled workers. aside from that, not all people can get into the trades, and unless you bust your ass regularly in the trades there’s no guarantee you’ll be in work. it’s a shitshow.
>no job, no money, no hope
>start doing heroine and overdose
the plight of middle America.

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (4050x2700, 1.35M)

Why you're dating mexicants traitor?

Yup, whole west coast is really bad. Look at a map of how people voted in the last election. Basically everywhere like this is in a blue area.

Attached: murders electoral.gif (905x723, 486K)

It's not bad over the hill into the valley but only like a 15 mile stretch running east west
The southern side of the mountain is pretty fucked beyond Hollywood tho

>remember the plaque that was affixed to the statue of liberty years after it was gifted to us
>become a sanctuary to the homeless/dindus/spics
>let them create their own shanty towns, while simultaneously doing absolutely nothing about creating a workforce, education, or social programs to get people off the street
>wonder why your town is a literal shithole that hemorrhages money and is the laughing stock of the country as even hollywood sees the signs and begins to move much of it's shooting to other states
Really causes you to ponder...

Attached: cursorthink.png (128x128, 11K)

Attached: 1560587659476.png (700x391, 263K)

CA is state fag. LA and SF are cities.

Major cities everywhere suck - it's like a universal rule among all countries. It's why people living in smaller towns and villages are always pissed whenever big city problems spill over into our space.

Attached: article-2134196-12BB6C37000005DC-402_964x580.jpg (964x580, 260K)

worse, went there a few years back - never again. Saw a white homeless man. He was so fucking dirty that his palms and hands turned onyx black because he has not washed. Filthy mutts.

Yup San Diego too

After being on this board long enough extremely stupid

Yes, and its getting worse every day. Seeing tons of homeless people in places they didn't used to congregate and even more in places where they always have. Nobody can afford housing and we don't do anything to help the mentally ill so they sit in the gutters and build tents out of trash.

It's worse.

t. San Diego and have to deal with LA's shit

I live in austin. It's getting really bad here. Everyone from LA/San fran is moving here and its turning into a total shithole. Literally san fran 2.0.

I am moving in december

The rest of the country is pretty fucked too

I live on the east coast but from what I understand homelessness is a massive problem on the west coast. Kind of ironic I think but it’s incredibly depressing.

Did you watch this mexican guy roaming the streets of LA on YT?

Yeah, Seattle too. Watch the "Seattle Is Dying" doc on YouTube. It's unreal.

oh please. a bunch of dems are begging for the wall now. sometimes people just need to suffer to see the light. herbert spencer was right. society is a super-organism and it just exhaled

Attached: 1546463076949.jpg (903x713, 48K)

This is the real answer. Everybody complains yet nothing gets done. Then liberals give illegals health insurance. Truly a clown world.

Yes, without even watching it.

Grandparents live in LA. In a little 900 sq ft. house that was built in the 50's. The current property value is 1.3 million dollars.

If I was them I'd I'd gtfo of that sinking ship and spend my last decade or two on earth enjoying life. LA seems like hell on earth.

or malmö the entire sweden

>my cherrypicking beats his anecdotes

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 42K)

It's a farm in winter, retard.

I live in LA and its only the cities that are this bad.
Sadly, being in the IE, my city and neighboring cities are falling victim to homeless migration as Los Angeles seems to be handing out free bus rides to homeless trying to leave the city.

It's such a fucking slap to the face to see my once beautiful area begin to degrade with homeless shitting the place up, and graffiti starting to cover our walls. My friend spotted a homeless camp in front of fucking LA Fitness for fucks sake

Attached: Inland-Empire-County-Line-557x383.jpg (557x383, 40K)

it's basically what the entire rural midwest looks like (or better during the grow season).
I'm sure rural canada looks very similar. have you never been outside of a city?

imagine them complaining about migrants in the streets of europe

LA is virtually crime-free and beautiful.
granted, I only know West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel-Air, but I assume the rest is pretty much the same.

>migrants in the streets of europe

Attached: migrantseurope.jpg (730x462, 138K)

Its hegelian dialect in action. People will soon say. WHERES MY FREE HEALTHCARE????

cherry-picking doesn't prove anything, idiot.

Attached: Canada farmalnd saskatchewan.jpg (1000x666, 119K)

>Doesn't notice how all of the areas are fucked are under direct democrat control
Really makes you think, huh. Almost like they keep their constituents perpetually misinformed: >promise them free shit because services are too expensive
>tax people in a higher tax bracket than them to pay for said free shit
>Decrease spending power of said group
>Provide nothing of value to them or initial poor fucks
>Repeat first step
Literally the playbook of any retarded lefty retard, that or getting your satanic NGO buddies to import masses of low-IQ sub-humans to demographically replace your constituents by ethno(-religious) way, bonus points for getting them out of shithole countries where they need 5 kids as a pensioners insurance (which will be completely funded by taxpayers, forced through token primary education, perhaps finish token secondary education and drive down costs of menial labor and/or drive up crime rates).

Attached: MAGA is Economy.jpg (1942x1387, 963K)

USA! USA! USA!

Anything in California is shit. It’s the least representative place in America and frankly everyone wants it and it’s “people” glassed. The one good thing about California is that god is slowly forcing it to fall into the ocean

why don't they go to republican states?
oh right the godly don't give a fuck about human beings

citation needed

Attached: nog.jpg (1024x768, 117K)