Britain = clown world

British citizens have been stripped from all weapons, yet there is still lots of violent crimes done by illegal weapons.

Now the current trend by the police is to take away sharp knives from all people, including chefs, cooks and your regular guy who wanted to use kitchen knives only in kitchen.

All sharp knives will be replaced by blunt knives. I guess you can use a blunt knife to spread butter on a bread or something.

Attached: blunt.jpg (827x842, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIiXfHvmOTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brits are stupid and ugly

>reddit spacing
no one cares what you think you stupid nigger

>blunt tipped knives cant slit throats

we will never be safe until all blades are banned completely

Attached: britishpolice.jpg (767x1200, 112K)

At least they're not Amerimutts.

At least we don't get shot by the people who're meant to protect us.

>blunt knives
what about sharp spoons?

Brits are stupid, arrogant and ugly. They'll never admit they're wrong, and will continue to go through bushes picking up butter knifes until some Abdul walks into a school with a knife

No you just get shot by the people your government brought in to replace you

Neither do we. Police aren't meant to protect niggers.

No we don't get shot, we just stabbed by shitskins the government imports and arrested for complaining

Are there any demographic breakdowns of these violent crimes?

I would laugh but it makes me feel sad Brits cant btfo niggers trying to be niggers with guns.

Are whetstones illegal?

Sounds like the real problem is sharpening tools. Save a child, bin that file!

Kek

guess what. they sell sharp knives at the department store

Attached: 1553141271971.png (644x942, 97K)

increase the cps budget and spouse abuse will stop

lol if a police man tries to take my kitchen knifes he won't live for long.
Fucking hate the police here they're all zogged wankers.

woops nevermind. Thats in America. land of the free.

I didnt know OP was talking about that shit island

>Now the current trend by the police is to take away sharp knives from all people, including chefs, cooks and your regular guy who wanted to use kitchen knives only in kitchen.
Prove it rabbi

>no link
This has to be fake news. If it's a woman being beaten by her husband then he doesn't need a knife? He can just beat the shit out of her with his fists because she's a woman. If someone were inclined to kill their wife I don't think blunted kitchen knives would stop them, you could just bash her head in with a wrench or something if you really needed a weapon.

You can't stab but you can cut with those.

Those aren't blunt knives, those are blunt-tipped knives. There's still a blade that can be used as a slashing weapon. Honestly that makes no difference to a domestic abuser, who wants to inflict pain, not death.

Lol are they gonna ban griding wheels yet. I mean why not just use one to make a sharp point on the blunt the knives?

How do they even do this? I can't imagine the police going from house to house and taking away knives.

Come and bin Muuh cooking knife haha

Attached: 2019-06-19 19.54.17.jpg (2592x1944, 1005K)

tbqh a britbong cooking is an act of terror in itself

Too much inbreeding on that Island.

>implying this will stop domestic abuse
>implying abusers need knives
My ex girlfriend used to get mad and hit me all the time. But I'm twice as big as her. If I wanted to I could've just picked her up and thrown her. Women are the ones most likely to need a weapon. Physically they are completely defenseless against 95% of men. The other 5% are cripples.

Your country is a fucking joke Briton, get your shit together.

>spread butter on a bread
already much better than what usually passes for food, in britbongia

Attached: 1529856826641.png (480x638, 425K)

Which proves that the UK is protecting the abusers, not their victims

You're alright pierre

I guess these people can't comprehend someone being slashed?

>be bong
>laugh at shot dead american
>go outside
>get stabbed 70 times

Fuckin wasted.

T.b.f. So are we. Just for different reasons. But, I think more people flat out hate us than laugh at us tho.

>My ex girlfriend used to get mad and hit me all the time.
> If I wanted to I could've just picked her up

This is actually a great course of action.
Bitches don't really know how to react if you just grab them by the waist a lift them off their feet.
It's like they never considered the possibility that the man is considerably stronger than her.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557095695943.jpg (837x1172, 88K)

Criminals dont care about your laws.........thats why disarmament doesnt work.

to be honest, as a home gamer, why are kitchen knives pointed anyway? the only time i used a pointed knife is on a boner with ham or beef to cut the meat off the bone? sharp point knives are completely unnecessary

Annihilated.

don't be a cunt
make it blunt

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554817423772.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

80/100 british males could see themselves with a 10/10 bong women. wtf is wrong with bong men

Attached: 1554837964361.jpg (960x638, 105K)

fucking wrecked

What about pointed sticks?

Attached: monty python.jpg (622x480, 14K)

>Getting rid of guns will remove viole...

Attached: 1560815160555.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

udderly blown the fuck out

When knives are banned only muslims will have knives.
Hey, remember when Lee Rigby was decapitated in the street in front of his son and you bongs all just stood and watched?

No worries you just get acid on your face thrown by the people the police are protecting

>implying you cant decapitate someone in less than 3seconds with a "blunt" knife

Attached: Airwrecka.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Ive never been shot by the police or anyone I know. Niggers and spics get shot all the time. I have been pulled over at gun point for fitting the description but never arrested or beat on because I act like a civilized person. I get to play with swords and guns on the regular. I shoot guns all the time; ar15s, handguns, etc.

I'm a free citizen of my country. You Brits are just cuckolds bowing down to the government. I wont do shit to help you either

you're not even allowed to mention Rigby's name in Bongland, 4 years in jail for hate croime

he was posthumously unpersoned as a racist because everybody knows Muslims only kill people that offend them

Attached: Rigby go down the memory hole.jpg (418x456, 53K)

We like Brits. Your women are lovely until they hit the wall too quickly from bad diet.

This country is bound for collapse

saved by the phoneposter

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-142159_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x565, 207K)

How do you even cook with those? The pointy part is really useful when you're cutting up meat.

How does a sheboon black as her have a cute, non-nogg, nose?

>dulls end
>leaves sharp edge
fucking retards lmao

Blown out and wrecked harder than his mom's snatch.

shiieeeeeet son, you OBLITERATED him

brits are expected to bite their food up to cook with

yes, the joke has already been made

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-142311.jpg (719x762, 313K)

Attached: 1560454116371.gif (640x360, 3.93M)

Historically combat knives sometimes were blunt so they sharp tip wouldn't get lodged in bone.

Bongs are aware that with enough speed and force a fucking shoe can stab you right?

what they gona do when they start using meat cleavers? No need for stabbing when you have a 3kg cleaver coming down on you.
Also sharped sticks are just as good as stabbing weapons.

Attached: 1538594875859.jpg (222x293, 19K)

This is now a brit police cuck with spicy response tweet thread

wrong. It proves that the UK authority have the iq of a Somalian.

Awesome. Instead of a quick death with sharp knives, Bongs will now experience slow painful death with dull blades.

I've literally never been shot by a cop.

Yes. Ethnic British people are responsible for 97% of all crimes and 100% responsible for all rapes.

britfag status : absolutely annihilated

Attached: 1499818202571.png (268x401, 147K)

Cops don't shoot people in america, they mostly shoot criminal niggers and even then they only do that on a completely marginal rate compared to just standard black on black gang killings

So instead of having one single neat and easy to stitch up stab wound, they are encouraging Psycho III style throat slitting. Nice one bongs, nice

How long until it’s illegal to go outside without wearing a helmet and having a layer of bubble wrap?

*sharpens blunt knife with a diamond plate*

>Bongs ban sharp tip knifes
>Get painfully sliced to death instead

>who're
bong education everybody...

>not da orky one
zog off

Blocks your path.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIiXfHvmOTM

Attached: diamondplate.jpg (425x283, 10K)

They dig around in people's lawns in the slums and find junk lying around and claim its a weapon so they can pretend like they're doing something.

>the govt acknowledges that home attacks are prevalent
>no one allowed to properly defend themselves
>govt makes law only allowing blunt knives
thank your government for once again making sure the paki rape gangs have to beat you to death instead of stabby stabby.

I'll take that little tub on the left.

how much british dna do you have mutt?

This is in Nottingham, affectionately known as Shottingham. It has a pretty diverse culture.

No its kinda true.
In one town dv victims are asked if they want to exchange all their knives for these. If they agree they get sharp bladed knives with no point.
It's to stop heat of the moment stabbings. Doubt it'll work as intended

Why are British Slags so obvious, but white American Anglos look so much different?

REKT

They want to control everything you can and can't do. You are not people to them. You are disposable farm animals.

Attached: obedient consumer livestock.jpg (1600x1065, 497K)

How do you prepare meals with a blunted knife? If it still has a cutting edge, what is blunting just the tip going to do? Hacking and slashing is still a viable way to kill someone. Plus it wouldn't be that hard to unblunt a knife with a fucking rock, brick, ceramic tile, dremel etc. The Brits are a stupid bunch of people being led by slightly retarded people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

fuck this country, oh my god

Attached: 1540145214846.png (873x196, 15K)

FPBP

Attached: 1541473887355.jpg (960x720, 68K)