Russian allies

>Russia doesn't consider Serbia an important ally
>Russians prefer fucking AZERBAIJAN

Cucked as fuck.
Also, discuss the results of this survey. What surprises you?
For me, its the resurgence of Britain as an enemy of Russia, even though they aren't doing anything much to each other and aren't competing for anything other than where Russian billionaires store their money.

Attached: friend and foe.jpg (4997x2398, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/slavic-brotherhood-2019-military-exercises-begin-in-serbia/
youtube.com/watch?v=PxtbL86lIIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Proebalty
>enemies
They do not deserve is in the same row with the United States. Ukraine the same.

>For me, its the resurgence of Britain as an enemy of Russia, even though they aren't doing anything much to each other
it's about that poisoning in that small town

Where's pol's favorite shithole Iran?

>Bulgarians went from being the biggest Russian cocksuckers in the Warsaw pact to being the biggest American cock suckers in NATO
wew lad

Attached: pepeyyy.jpg (236x250, 7K)

Turns out Russians don't much care about Persia, or Syria. Its almost as if these are disliked wars and they are corroding Putin's popularity at home.

Canada should be on the enemy list, people and our gov do not like Russia and we have a large amount of Ukrainians

Yeah they care so little that they have 2 military bases in Syria and are training the new generation of Syrian officers
How delusional can you be

only pol obsesses over desert regions

Only ignorant retards dismis the Middle East

They (the russian people) don't care.
They (the russian people) don't have military bases.
THEY (the russian state) care and have and etc etc.

Don't confuse the two, doggie.

>So mad that after sucking dick for over 40 years their daddy tosses them aside like the slut they are
SERBS BTFO HAHAHAHHA

Attached: Agent K computer.jpg (428x424, 16K)

What up with Germany getting to 15 suddenly?

You Bulgarcuck have already seen this in the last cope thread you made, but for the others:
almasdarnews.com/article/slavic-brotherhood-2019-military-exercises-begin-in-serbia/
>Slavic Brotherhood 2019 military exercises begin in Serbia

Attached: 5b34eea9370f2c660e8b45b3-640x360[1].jpg (640x360, 55K)

Not important enough

>Radio free Europe
Into le trash it goes

it's hard to help people who can't help themselves

>in the last cope thread you made
This is the first thread on Jow Forums I make this week, I think. And never with this OP, first time I saw it today.
Were you perhaps anally drilled by another Bulgar earlier?

Attached: EMUED.webm (960x1200, 1.45M)

>They (the russian people) don't have military bases.
Do they staff the bases with Azeris or what?
This is a pretty pathetic argument Bulgar, especially since those Bulgar soldiers refused to shoot at dummies marked with Russian flags

>he literally can't separate a people from their government

Attached: brainlet.png (800x729, 48K)

>thinking it's about help
Oh good, I can shatter another Vulgars delusions

Azerbaijan got oil, you idiot, Serbia doesn't.
Your NATO trash is going to get nuked first.

You better start planting gingkos, cigan.

Attached: 1522881866549.png (878x900, 249K)

the US is the only relevant country on that pitiful list lmao
imagine being the 2nd biggest military on the planet and considering some 2 million people shithole like Latvia your rival

>germany

Attached: 121312312312.png (413x500, 362K)

Source: Levada Center (in Moscow).
RFE just made the pretty picture, not their data.

uk should be top
and USA collapsed as a nation in 2005 , i pushed their collapse back to 1996 thou

Well the people staff the army
And I could post the polls that show that the Russian approve of things like retaking Crimea, fighting ISIS and of Putin in general, but your NPC brain will just dismiss them as fake

Serbia has nothing, maybe that's why they don't see you as an ally? I'll bet they see you more as a dependent that's ok though

Same center that says Putin has an approval rating of 66%

I could post the polls that show that the Russian approve of things like retaking Crimea, fighting ISIS and of Putin in general, but your NPC brain will just dismiss them as fake
I would also think they're fake kid

Jesus christ they hate latvia because they joined NATO which allowed the US to roll right up on the Russian doorstep.

That being said fuck Russia Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Attached: Thats+pretty+fuggen+rad+man+_d7ff474ab727b8b63447e45436b6ba68.jpg (550x378, 45K)

Whats that supposed to mean? What an arbitrary goalpost move. So weird I don't even get the point.

Viva la Raza, ese

Yeah exactly what happened?
We dindu nuffin

You confused something, cigan, if the state, Government and People are not in line, something's very wrong.

If the people are not behind the government, if the state does not unite the people, if the government can't uphold the souvereignity, integrity of the people, the stability and functionality of the state and if the government does not saturate the people's will, the system is broken.

As for Russia, Putin has popular support and the only opposition are some corrupt economic liberals and ex-commies who want to get payment from the ministries and some liberal-progressive feminist cunts who get their money from America and international high-finance directly.

Russia rooted out foreign NGO's in the early 2000's, stopped increasing inflation and balanced prices by ending the monopoly of Western finance through their turbo-capitalization, they also do not trade their oil with the Americans and semi-resist international finance, CIA and Mossad, which is why the "based independent Russia/Putin saviour of the White race" even exists.

The Russian people very well do profit from the war in Syria, having a warmwater-port in the Mediterranean ensures Russian access to the global markets and serves as shield against invaders from the South.

Serbia needs Russia and Russia needs Serbia, because they're the only hold for each other on the vast North European plain, that end in the Balkans.
You and Romania complicated the matters by joining NATO&EU and thusly cutting off sea-acess for both.

Learn your geopolitics, Vulgar.

Why are Ukrainian women so masculine compared to all the other Slavs? They're all screeching feminists it seems even when other more Westernized Slavs like Polish women aren't

>Another anti-American circlejerk thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxtbL86lIIc

Of course
But when the same sources publish the AIDS, Alcoholism and Abortion data that people here post they are assumed to be genuine
Until it shows them going down, then they're fake again

Consistency be damned, Russia bad!

having to deal with dozens of turk and mutt sex tourists everyday will make any woman into a radfem

>consistency be damned, russia good!

Attached: fyedora.png (676x699, 418K)

How do russian people benefit from that port (which isnt even in civilian use)? What the fuck. How could they profit? How is that port a cheap way to get goods to Russia? By sea to that port, then thousands of kilometers by land, through desert and mountain? What. WHAT?

And the rest is just strawman + nonsense, mixed nicely. Learn your geopolitics, false flag.

Fedor could literally eat anyone alive in his prime.

Imagine the horor meeting him in an alley and je jumps at you biting,eating you, tearing your limbs apart and you cant do shit about it.
Nightmare.

Attached: Fedorkang.png (500x537, 158K)

You know I'm right

Taking part in the sanctions.

You know I'm right

>Russia doesn't consider Serbia an important ally
I dont care if we are 10 or 1st on the list. End of story

Same with Belarus and Romania, Greece.

Attached: CuzYouGotThat.gif (460x195, 536K)

>ruskiz runs to live in enemy countries

saved. this vatnik subhuman looks like the quintessential Russian stronk mong heroin addict. I pray for a merciful nuke to ingulf all of RuFed and annihilate the golden horde