CD Projeckt Red

Is cd projeckt redpill or are they shills?

Attached: DE53CB7E-C8A4-43C8-A89E-52F656462B23.png (1281x801, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SDRq4BYXQls
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDVEvjWPI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're p. based

Shills, they're allowing you to play as a tranny in the upcoming game. They tried to appease the conservative majority of fans, and the fringe tranny retards and came across as tranny fuckers.

Unless I can kill tranny's than I'm never supporting them again. In games like fallout you can dress your guy up in women's clothing and give him make up, giving the option to pretend to be a mentally retarded fuck head has always been present in games for the most part, ususaly as a form of humor than a delusion or perversion, but if trhse guys are seriously adding an option to change your gender to "tranny" in the character customization option than they better release online so I can hunt and kill these freaks.

It's surprisingly apolitical. They managed to keep it pure, it's just cyberpunk. If it upsets anyone, pol or sjw, they don't care.

> Not a single nigger in Witcher.

Make that what you will

The Witcher was so poorly done. They used the same character models for everyone and they had trannies in it.

they are getting hard by the Jew tranny fuck heads. They need to hold strong

Lesser evil

This. I'm not supporting a company that let's degeneracy into their product.

Attached: 1559099344519.png (582x398, 241K)

Pretty sure they were just talking up the freedom to customise your character not creating a specific gender called "tranny". Therefore it is "tranny friendly" in a sense. You can make your body how you want it. So if you want to make your character look like some fucked up tranny, you can. Like games where you can choose your face look and or hair color. Besides, it's a cyberpunk game where the shell (body) does not matter.

Too early to tell

That’s why it’s called a role playing game. Not like you’ll be able to play it anyways at .5mpbs

>dystopian cyperpunk future
>expects there NOT to be trannies

>changing your gender I.E your sex is the same as adding robotic parts to your body
Enough with this "it's dystopian" meme. Tranny's exsits now and we don't live in a dystopian time. The fact is this is being pushed by sjws and fag enablers. I thought the polish were based but it's over. Entertainment the world over has been compromised.

Give em an inch, and they'll flood you with shit and kick you out, telling you they know better and completely destroy your IP. Look what happened everytime someone pandered to the left
It's perfectly reasonable to dislike them for it. However, whether they'll handle being a degenerate as a cyberpunk thing or as a virtue signal remains to be seen

>Tranny's exsits now and we don't live in a dystopian time.

Heh

This.
It's a Dystopian future including body and mind modifications. Seems realistic they would include all that tranny bullshit.

Mike Pondsmith is pretty based.

Attached: 1554838444165.png (1179x618, 107K)

>You have the option to be a tranny
>Not that the game forces you to be so
>The game is based on a redpilled board game
>Basically this world but more fucked up

Will you be able to kill the trannies, or will they do it themselves first?

>Tranny's exsits now and we don't live in a dystopian time.
But that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Frankly, they are company so they can't afford too much negative press in west.

They are pretty based and has distanced themself from political correctness multiple times

To me it seems like they are taking the piss on trannies, they recently got in a minor shitstorm because of an ingame ad poster of a tranny with a bulge

nah they only care about shekels, woke crowd has none. so they avoid it.

>but more fucked up
that's quite a statement

Attached: 1557842329053.jpg (720x478, 29K)

>BBEG is a big nigger

>muh racist humans
>muh oppressed elves and dwarves
>muh evil patriotic redanians
>muh good queen cerys
>muh bad king hjalmar
Take that as you will

Gta 5 let's you kill trannies and they even mock them and that's like the second or third best selling video game ever.
youtu.be/SDRq4BYXQls

>redpill
More like centrist and neutral. They simply make good games. Remember, centrist a 100 years ago is extreme right today. Russian Mundfish gaming company is also based.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeDVEvjWPI
Guess what both of them have in common. These are Slavic companies.

It's gonna be awesome.

Attached: ft.Cyberpunk2077.jpg (960x540, 193K)

Although they are from a victim nation, they are based!

that was in source material, y'know
Bolanese fans would eat them alive if they dared to touch the sanctity of Witcher

Happy Pride month from CDPR

Attached: 188C631F-759A-4BB1-B5F0-1351E96C9471.jpg (510x922, 145K)

Nice bulge

kek'd

CDPR shows us a dystopian nightmare of the future full of trannies, violence, cyborgs, misery, poverty, filth and dirt

It's a subversive red-pill

Attached: 1559729835803.jpg (919x960, 53K)