I'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

i'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

has anyone here done hard time? I need advice and stories. I am scared shitless btw

Attached: Inmate-in-seg.jpg (960x540, 148K)

Don't drop the soap

For what? What state?

why?

4 years in FCI!

I don’t know user, lawmen are vicious monsters who get off on seeing people suffering. You’re probably just fucked, prison guards have no souls.

What race are you?
Just consider that Prison is race realism simulator. If you dont gang up, you get gangbanged.

Stop replying to this shit you morons

this datamining thread again and again

>has anyone here done hard time?
hi FBI agent

Hope you die, OP. (You) are a faggot spammer and deserve whatever punishment you are met with. Don’t forget to sage.

what did you do?

Alaska. attempted murder but it was a misunderstanding

Remember to sage all slide threads.

Attached: relax-anus.jpg (300x400, 74K)

I see this same thread every month

no never done jail i'am a good kid who always stays on the laws side.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Yes i have done hard time, killed 3 moors long time ago

Expensive drugs but the sex more than makes up for it.

>posting this thread every day for years
kys hastily

This.

Federal or state?

Checked. Now elaborate.

Kill as many niggers and spics as you can before they kill you

Travel back in time and don't be a nigger.

beat up a pedo on your first day

Fake your own death in a boating accident and go live in South America.

>checked
use this post as defence evidence, kek confirms

Stale old pasta is stale

My sides

this, I've seen this pasta 3 time already

if you do drop the soap, make sure your ass is soapy so it doesn't hurt as much going in

Attached: 1557593802372.jpg (720x568, 33K)

>Alaska. attempted murder but it was a misunderstanding
kek. thats what they always say. DINDU NUFFAAAAAN! enjoy rotting in prison you fucking trash

Keep your mouth shut. Do not take any "gifts". Keep your mouth shut. Keep your boots on always. Keep your mouth shut. Check your ego. Practice excellent hygiene. Keep your mouth shut. If you don't have money coming in, figure out how you can make money in there. Art is big. Music too. Cleaning cells is an option. Even cooking skills. Just remember if someone is doing the same "hustle" you are might be a problem. Respect is everything. If you are going to get raped talk to the guards. Learn the law, they are legally bound to help you. Keep your fucking mouth shut. Look faggot, you got yourself into this. Try to come out the other side a better man than you went in. You got time.

Attached: 223.jpg (680x540, 32K)

pic related is all you need to know.

Attached: spidey22.jpg (490x370, 27K)

Literally your future, fuccboi.

Attached: 1384114058094.jpg (314x453, 67K)

Stick to your race, don't bench with non-whites if you are white. People will check you, don't be a push over even if it means swinging a punch. Do not stand out, do not act a smart ass. Be careful even with Whites.