Stop being bigots

Stop being bigots.

Attached: CD600103-2DD7-479D-A7E3-5758DC5293F5.jpg (1242x1758, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DC115FCC-D350-44FE-8315-2E8FF18E778E.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Stop being mentally ill.

>Stop being bigots.
No

Stop telling us what to do with our dating life. Just because your a fag who likes girls with dicks doesn't mean everyone does

>people
>transgenders
Even the article author admits there is a difference and trannyes are not people.

People refusing to date incels is dehumanizing

if you want to be treated as a Human, start by behaving as a Human

Attached: 1558257688245.jpg (480x600, 42K)

When I first started transitioning in 2013 it was normal to in the community to accept people have different tastes and not force them to do anything. No idea wtf happened since then.

Attached: 1543217383838.png (2550x3300, 238K)

>stop dehumanizing trans people!
>keep dehumanizing incels!
will liberals ever understand why they are losing people?

>shame on you

Sorry I'm not going to be shamed into dating some homo dude wearing a dress.

Hahahahaha! Pass. Trannies need to be on schizo meds.

Every trans date now come with a free rope!

>Pass
kek
trannies, for ones, never pass

Attached: 1559575027031.png (575x2025, 365K)

>SJW demonize incels
>trannies are incels
potery

Stop being faggots.
(and look in a dictionary what bigot actually means. it means you)

my body, my choice

The absolute state of American Academia

vocal minorities shitting it up for everyone else, same as it always is

Killing children in their mother's wombs is dehumanizing.

Trannys aren't human.

Saved. Nice pic.

No matter if I'm straight or gay or bi, male or female, I wouldn't be attracted to trannies because they have shit personalities.

They are saying not dating them is "Dehumanizing" but they out here sexually assaulting us by forcing us the date them kek. and why are trannies allowed to roam the streets, they are obviously insane and should be sent to a concentration camp in Serbia,

can't dehumanize non-humans. checkmate degenerates.

Because shaming your opposition into compliance has worked so well over the past few years...

>(((Psyop)))chology

"can't dehumanize non-humans" Top kek user.

Every time i see this argument i think to myself that these fags would throw a internet tantrum if some one reversed the complain towards them "transgenders refusing to date their opposite sex is dehumanizing"

Yet they think its ok to attack straight men for wanting to date real women.

Attached: 8766.jpg (600x658, 60K)

trans fuck better

I can't WAIT until we take over the government and pass a Constitutional amendment forcing you incel losers to date us.

Looks like the west is doing just fine, i'll leave you be and see how the situation further developes

How can one even humanize what is basically a petri dish with legs?

Attached: 1553407182324.jpg (1439x1197, 753K)

Attached: 1548075042838.png (812x531, 155K)

Agreed. Same with refusing to date incels.

It hurts when your partner commits suicide.

inb4 28th amendment legalizes publicly executing degenerates such as yourself

>state enforced homosexuality, here we go

This is an undeleble mark of infamity on the profession. I feel ashamed.

Lol, how did this incel manage to get into journalism? Have sex you fucking creep.

who cares trannys kill themselves anyway

he can't have sex because he cut his dick off.

I don't wanna be fucked by the hulk with a wig

(((psychology)))

date mentally ill men straight men, you fucking bigots

Attached: 1560879036822.png (843x669, 534K)

Give me Astolfo or Ruka and we will see

Attached: 1552849719536.jpg (400x1280, 320K)

Well they aren't human soo....

They are an enemy to the state. Trannies should be sent to a concentration camp in Serbia.

If they're not passable they should be encouraged to do something else with their lives instead of complaining about people who don't want to date them.

Leave her the fuck alone. You faggots make me sick
>oh it’s a man
>he has a dick
>no such thing as a femcock
>you are gay
Kys you piece of shit, I love women with cocks, and there is absolutely nothing fucking gay about it because she is a girl

>You faggots

user...I...

just kill them on sight, it's not that difficult. in fact, they'd probably kill themselves if you gave them guns.

Attached: 1541628004604.jpg (694x960, 61K)

>woman
>with cock
choose one you subhuman degenerate

(((Psychology Today)))

YOU SEE THE THING IS ALL OF THIS TRANS GENDER FLUID STUFF IS A VERY EXCLUSIVE AND OBSCURE SEXUAL FETISH

not convinced.
GAS

And I had such high hopes for Psychology Today

Fuck no faggets

I'm so done with homophobic people in general. Like seriously? Stop the bigotry!!!

TL;DR
IF YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN, YOU'LL HAVE AN EASIER TIME JUST BEING A NORMAL FAGGOT

Gonna go blow my brains out now. bey :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 165px-Miserable_fucking_degenerate.png (165x179, 46K)

will do, but only after you and your queer friends stop breathing.

Define bigotry

Plz save us Best Korea

Don’t have to it’s 2019 I can get both at the same time

I’m not gay

You're a homosexual

not conforming to the vision of utopia that marxist social engineers believe in

yes, I'm a proud bigot because I have a white child and happy family instead ''dating'' pic' related mentally unstable freaks

Attached: 1558813724623.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

based

Soon you'll have to let "Sarah" a 6'2, 200 pounds Mtf fuck your 5 old boy otherwise you'll get jailed for hatred

Attached: 1554478870927.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

you're gay and you're in denial, stop lying to yourself and go to a pride parade and set yourself free

hopefully you'll get a free bullet with that choice not too far into the future...

you literally want to suck cock. if this isn't bait, you are actually retarded.

I think we're getting to the point where LGB is going to turn on T. At the very least, lesbians aren't that into going down on the blood and pus-leaking "neovaginas" of AGP troons.

When it was, "We just want to be left alone," I was okay with it. I mean, you do you. But now it's, "You HAVE to endorse my lifestyle choices, and if you won't fuck me, you're evil." Nope. I'm out. You're less than one half of one percent of the population and you're insisting that all the normal people have to utterly bend the entirely of the social fabric to accommodate you. You're pushing people who, ironically, just want to be left alone to live their lives to breaking point. See the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Attached: 1556154322536.png (829x1253, 963K)

Attached: dilate1.jpg (208x200, 6K)

Forcing people to have sex with people they don't want to have sex with is rape!

>being excited about getting murdered
I'd say I don't understand Communists, but I guess the rest of the ideology was already suicide anyway.

Kek, eat shit trannies. Looks like even virtue signaling NPC's have their limits; they'll attend your parades, wave your flags and upvote your Tweets, but the buck stops at the bedroom

there's a reason why such degenerates were hanged, burned, crucified and impaled for thousands of years all around the world.

...only if a white man does it

honk honk

You see my man I kind of don't like the person I'm dating having a dick as I'm not into that so if you could kindly fuck off and off your self that would be swell

youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY

You people utterly disgust me and I hope every, single, one of you tranny fucks gets the rope.

get hanged

Attached: 1552751265237s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

>flag
checks out

Attached: 9ebb5391-854b-4ef7-b562-0d21507b6f4a.png (379x300, 155K)

Couldn't you extend that argument to incels?

theyre pretty based, they have a few articles on how circumcision is not as healthy as (((they))) perceive it to be

no, because logical consistency is part of the patriarchy.
rules for thee but not for me.

There's literally a bolded statement at the bottom of their article saying how it's not trying to make a statement, but that doesn't make for very effective boomer rage-clicks.

my ants say your pic is exquisite

I'm not gonna lie I'm bi. But I hate the fact that I am. And yes I was abused as a child by an older boy surprise surpise. I could never join the LGBT community and try to fit in like some people I know because I just can't accept like 98 percent of what they preach. And they're all extremists if you're bi you must also fully support the left and become a commie who thinks whites are evil. Sometimes I think maybe I'm ok with being bi. Then I'll come here and get a harsh reminder why I'm not.

Attached: 1559014135974.jpg (500x332, 59K)

honk

>make up a community reinforcing and circlejerking about a mental illness and a sexual preference
>keep getting in more and more illnesses to join the Slaanesh clusterfuck party
>what could go wrong

Ted Kaczinsky laid it out pretty well.
Every action of leftist activists tends at self-harm or provoking it from third parties

(((psychology)))

I don't get how I'm "dehumanizing" someone by not wanting to date them because they do some stupid shit to their bodies. It's comparable to not wanting to date obese people. Plus it's not like I'm openly saying anything against anyone, I'm just going towards what natural selection attracts me to.

Attached: 1529905695309.png (1012x734, 339K)