Democrats should pay for reparations because they owned them

Democrats should pay for reparations because they owned them

Attached: 1560963414013m.jpg (687x1024, 72K)

White people owned them

The Jews owned them

Can I pay reparations with rice crispy treats?

Shouldn’t the people that owned and insured the ships, and oversaw the transactions while offering loans, be held accountable instead?

Jews sold them, but they sold them to white people

How about those who profited from slave trade?

Nice ID

all of the profits of slavery were destroyed in the civil war

My family history shows no ownership of slaves, do I get one now?

How come? Most slave traders weren't Americans and are based from Northern part of Africa and Middle East.

This. Yanks love to boo hoo about how America was entirely built on slavery when it's entirely untrue. One cash crop and barely a small percent of people owned slaves.

White democrats.

If you want to make whites pay reparations for buying slaves then niggers should pay reparations for selling other niggers and Jews should pay reparations for operating the transport ships. Oh and don't forget to demand reparations from all the Arabs who are still to this day buying and selling slaves. I'd be willing to pay my fair share if everyone else involved does first.

One doesn't inherit political affiliations.

How can I pay reparations user, I'm a NEET HS dropout.

Attached: 1560781498028.png (417x503, 307K)

Im not willing to pay shit. Fuck niggers. Its not slavery thats holding them back, its being niggers.

Dream on like white people want free black labour. White people love to work hard it’s in our blood. Last thing we want is some idiot doing our work and doing it all wrong. How many black people do you see on a construction site or farms? Predominantly whites like it or not. Truth is that black labour sucks next to European labour. Kikes on the other hand are lazy and even more useless. They owned slaves.

Reparations in the form of affirmative action wages and welfare have already been paid.

Humans need to pay reparations to people with Neanderthal DNA since they destroyed our ancestors. Start there then we can eventually get to Jews/Arabs paying back niggers for capturing/transporting/selling them.

Democrats are prostate rights
Republicans want a nanny state