You guys say Jews run the world but like... They don't. If you think they do you're a degenerate

You guys say Jews run the world but like... They don't. If you think they do you're a degenerate.

Attached: download.png (263x191, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((()))

nice bait retard

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dMinw5IQjzk
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Sausage

Attached: 1560445940130.png (500x839, 111K)

It's not bait. I'm serious. You're fucking retarded if you think the Jews run the world, acting like you're some fucking based redpilled gift to humanity.

Go back to eating your doritos and butt chugging mountain dew code red.

Long live Israel. Long live Judaism.

Best religion, best people, kebab hunters

Attached: 1554752416552.png (619x609, 86K)

I wish someone would go to Trump rally with a MIGA hat and “Israel First” t-shit and wearing one of those funny little Jew hats

If that's what most jewesses look like, I'd bury my nose in their brown. Sadly, they all look like this.

Attached: jewbitch.jpg (500x584, 227K)

Nice pilpul, fren.

I mean according to Jow Forums trump is controlled by the Jews so like what would honestly happen? Nothing.

Wtf are you talking about.

Not the world...Just America and Europe. I think i hate useful idiots, antifas, feminists more than jews to be honest..The way i see it jews are only doing what they think is in their interest. But none of it would've been possible without the complicity of absolute race traitors.

Attached: trump.png (399x293, 140K)

Trump isn't a Jew dumb fuck. And check how many collective Jews there are in the Senate, Congress, etc. Negligible. Stop acting fucking redpilled because you saw some stupid infographic on the internet.

>Trump isn't a Jew dumb fuck.
I never said he was.

Attached: 1560967980009.jpg (568x538, 38K)

SHE WANTS ARYAN COCK

lol, deobfuscate you flag, Rabinovicz

WTF I FUCKING LOVE JEWS NOW
#NORACIST
#NOFASCIST
#NOKKK
#USA

Tons of attractive Jewish women out there, though I don't think think someone like you would have any chances with them.

Gay ass memeflag rambling without arguments

So then explain how America is run by Jews if our governing body and majority of our population isn't Jewish? Bribes exist, and maybe some were provided by Jewish run corporations, but please point out the last Jewish backed or funded piece of legislature in the last 20 years? Shouldn't be hard if America is run by Jews right?

Yet another memeflag spam thread

Attached: 7217502357450.png (900x900, 273K)

>has nothing logical to contribute and doesnt know shit
>automatically assumes memeflag spam thread

Nice bandwagoning retard.

Why is the Treasury Office of Terrorist Fiancing, created in 2004, only been run by American Jews? Now we have an Israeli in there, doing the bidding of Israel.
Why have only American Jews been in charge of the Treasury for the last 25+ years?
Ditto for the FED, except for the current one, since the market is expected to crash, so stick a GOYIM in there.

>So then explain how America is run by Jews if our governing body and majority of our population isn't Jewish?

Look who surrounds him. Neocons. Who are the neocons ? Majority jews and if they're not, they're pro-israel. Not to mention the ridiculous influence they have in hollywood, media... You name it. America is basically a jewish country.

Now, i don't want israel to be destroyed. I just don't want goyims to die for their interests. Jews should do their own wars and stop pushing ww3 (which is exactly what Israel and
neocons are trying to do with Iran for instance)

Attached: Alice Amato - Sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

The Jews might not run the world but Leftists do

all lefties are jews or follow jewish plans

She has no nose, its like the exact opposite of a jew

Why do you Jews keep coming to Jow Forums and making these gay threads when you know you aren't wanted here?

Attached: misdirection.png (564x635, 191K)

Oy vey!

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com/

biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com