WHITE GENOCIDE

WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-022949_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-111hhrg53007/html/CHRG-111hhrg53007.htm
bitchute.com/playlist/NL0IO712OYtY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>People choose to live among niggers
>People suffer the consequences of living among niggers
I have no sympathy for them

>Invading Black peoples native land and birth right
>Crying when they defend their home and claim what is theirs
This is why the world laughs at wh*tes

Go fuck yourself anglo, this is your fault you stupid cuck.

Wtf is wrong with you faggots? Niggers don’t deserve a single piece of land. This whole planet is European birth right.

It's our fault they chose to live in the poorest continent on the planet? Ok mate.

>>Invading Black peoples native land and birth right

The land was empty when the boers arrived believe it or not.

These white AFRIKAner’s need to stop giving food to the niggers that murder them.

>A white child born in South Africa, not yet old enough to move away, is to blame for what niggers do to them or their family

Yikes. The kikes will attempt ruin her life for this.
$10 says they doxx her within a week and she’s gangraped to death by feral SA niggers.

She's cute. I hope for the best.

May the niggers go to hell and Africa be replaced with beautiful whites like this.

Attached: hspq6ci79fp11.jpg (568x538, 38K)

Why don't whites in Africa just race mix? Their children will be dark skinned and black Africans won't attack them

We should have left niggers along... We poked the beasts and now they ruin our lives

Apart from the Bantu people's?

If they're smart enough to start a movement then they should have been smart enough to convince their family to move

>Be bongs
>Want to build pan-African railroad from North to South to connect African colonies
>Zee Germans, Italians, and Belgians are in the way
>Instigate two World Wars to destroy continental Europe
>Never finish building railroad and abandon colonies

Saved. Will repost with her murder news article next month

South Africans attack all farmers. Many of them just happen to be white.

gibs afrikaner wife pls

>light
>dark
Obviously racist

white people lived in cape first. the bantu arrived after the whites

>This whole planet is European birth right.
No, it isn't. Talk like that makes even the Asians happy to see us suffer.

Afrikanaer and boomerese?

Attached: 1541123248529.jpg (386x454, 60K)

>American education strikes again

Whites purchased the land from the khoisan and the two of them are allied against the bantu invaders. Educate yourself nigger

If many of the attackers are white why is ?pol? complaining about white genocide/

The Bantu expansion happened 2000-1500 years ago

Sweetheart, you had your little fun being anti-racist. Now either openly state your racism or please die in a gruesome way so I can show your death to some people over here and make them racist at least.

Asians were always happy to see us suffer, silly!

She cute

Attached: 1559489036258.gif (640x512, 2.17M)

Typical retarded American, you know just because Africa was inhabited it doesn't mean every inch of the huge continent was occupied, not every settled piece of land was taken from some fucking tribe.

Yeah thats a naw. Bantus definitely lived in SA before whites, and even if we assume that whites came before Bantus, the Khoisan still lived in SA for thousands of years and they are black.

control your women wh*Toids

both of you are fucking retarded
boers arrived when the only blacks in SA where khoisans and they occupied a laughably small part of the country
bantu aka niggers from congo then invaded and subjugated the area and since then had several skirimishes with the boers, and later mass immigrated to make use of western medicine
now they have the fucking audacity to say that they were first when their presence was dead LAST compared to the other two ethnicities
kys you drooling shithead cunts, worthless garbage humans

Nice job giving us a bad name, you fucking callous retard.

So does that mean Africans can live on unoccupied European land?

But they didn't reach Cape.

Attached: acrefore-9780190277734-e-191-graphic-001-full.jpg (730x667, 337K)

This dumb cunt doesn't speak for all whites. If she has such a massive victim complex she should fuck off back to Europe.

I will gladly marry any south african qt to save her

When Haiti chimped out they also got rid of mutts

>Bantus lived in SA before whites
untrue
>Khoisan lived in SA before whites and they be black
bantu discriminate against both whites and khoisan, irrelevant
SA would be objectively better as a white majority country as it was before the mass bantu immigration + 300% population growth thanks to white medicine
why are memeflags so fucking idiotic 99% of the time

Holy fuck, she looks exactly like a girl i used to video chat with about 8 years ago. I miss you emma.

Eat shit nigger

the bantus didnt reach the cape and genocided the khoisan though. bantus have less right of cape than europeans
>they are black
you are a racist if you equate tone of skin with race. but fine. lets say south africa is for black skinned people only. then every nonwhite has to immediately get the fuck out of europe

South Africa is our fault, or rather our elites fault.
But that is just flat out wrong.

Attached: 1540173868458.jpg (656x656, 215K)

>the weak should fear the strong
shame you anglo saxons displaced all the black native druids
>establish colony
>British show up
>they make slavery illegal
>move to the largely unoccupied north west
>find diamonds
>???
>never profit

>be Bongshit
>Ruin SA and Rhodesia
>Act like you have the moral high ground
Nigger Anglos deserve all the shit they get from this clown world

Wrong, faggots. The Bantu were all gone from that area at the time we arrived: Killed each other off or starved out. Every single written or archeological record we have confirms this: They came and then were gone. It was open, uninhabited country and we built civilization there. The niggers followed us to live off our hard work, as they always do.

Spare me your bullshit, nigger-lovers.

>black on black crime doesn't exist
>the half breeds won't be targeted for sure

Attached: 1553659761118.png (500x589, 141K)

When do you plan to leave Britain? It's full of niggers.

I'm white, retard. Stop falling for white supremacist propaganda.

weak bait
shove your proxy up your axe wound tranny

Bantus arent even native to that area. They are immigrants that came later than whites.

govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-111hhrg53007/html/CHRG-111hhrg53007.htm

Attached: wwwgovinfogov.png (719x692, 31K)

>Africa means niggers

Attached: cFRDcC1jVrLJqgFEkx46cs0eZEGd3SOD-ShqOMqQqWU.png (629x504, 36K)

Said a guy who fell for liberal propaganda.

If they break off of South Africa and form a white ethnostate, I'm moving there.

>Boeremeisie

Boerenmeissie*

In any normal timeline niggers wouldve been long extinguished.

You do realize that blacks weren't even on that land when they colonized it. Right?

Je bent echt een schande voor je land kneus. Ik hoop dat Mbutu je moeder kapot slaat en je vervolgens daarna met je hippe vriendjes uit de kaap probeert te praten over tolerantie

>let me tell you about your country
I live in Johannesburg and am currently the only white person in most of my uni classes. How come I've never been bullied? Where are these hordes of racist black people who want to kill me? Right now I'm sipping on a cappuccino, eating a small biscuit and listening to some Chopin. Later tonight I'm going to a seafood restaurant to eat some sushi and drink sake.

If this is me being genocided and tortured to death, long may it continue. I never expected genocide to be so privileged.

>I'm in JoBurg and everything is fine
Nice LARP buddy

good one

Attached: kek'd.jpg (474x457, 38K)

They kept the niggers around for cheap labor. In retrospect that wasn't the best tactic.

you're a retarded proxyfag, kys

Return of the boers when?

She can live with me

Been to London recently?

>implying there is food in Africa

"Black People". The Bantu who are doing the Killing don't own the land and don't belong there.
That's like saying a German can own Britain because he's white as well.

And whites declare people as native to their countries as soon as they own the passport. South African whites aren't considered as native despite living there for 300+ years.

The so called "white genocide" in South Africa just a made up thing.

There is an energetic fist of blowhard racists that have actually convinced themselves they're being persecuted here, but mostly they're just the few who haven't managed to flee overseas since 94 and are butthurt about it. The rest of the whites are coasting by on eroding class privilege - fairly comfortably - as the ruling party sells out the country to the forces of global capitalism and does virtually nothing to alleviate the utter misery inflicted on the non-white population by the legacy of apartheid.

Things are far more bleak there for the average black South African compared to whites. FAR more blacks are the victims of violent crimes than whites. But you never hear about them on Jow Forums because black lives don't matter on here.

Whites built that places and niggers moved there you dipshit paki

I've been there once in the last year... It literally felt like I was in Egypt from the market stalls sprawled out on the streets to the call to prayer in the background.

I have a South African chick from Johannesburg and she is leftist as fuck, didn't stop her family from moving back to their homecountry.

Oh yeah, she was so vague about the reason too "it's because of the crime", no it's because of the niggers. Jou ma se poes LARP faggot

>the only white person in my uni classes

LARP moar nigger

>yes goy, everything is fine and safe here, ignore the overwhelming reports that contradict whet I am saying

Attached: 1487681780657.png (497x576, 32K)

She can take refuge with me, my mom says she can live in the basement with me and my brother.

>nothing bad happened to me so she must be lying

Great reasoning skulls, have you ever considered that experiences of urbanites and ruralites might differ?

>niggers still suffer from apartheid
>what is BEE
>what are gated communities
>what are farm murders
>what is black crime rate
>niggers suffer more than whites
>ignoring the fact that niggers consistently shoot and stab eachother en masse regardless of where you put them e.g. detroit chicago
kys

lauren souTHOT BTFO

The fact remains that blacks suffer the most in this country while whites remain the most privileged. In that sense the fall of apartheid has done little to alleviate the suffering of non-whites in this country.

Attached: 1537184772002.jpg (2048x1536, 177K)

Let's be real, she is not an "Afrikan". She and her fellow whites need to go home.

Blacks suffer because of other blacks you nigger go drown in a puddle.

>The so called "white genocide" in South Africa just a made up thing.

Attached: 1541725589856s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

You need to go back to plebbit with the other faggot.

Here's is a really great Bitchute Channel with alot of the banned South Africa videos

bitchute.com/playlist/NL0IO712OYtY/

Attached: Boer Children in Munsieville.jpg (1920x1280, 262K)

I once met a "south-African" leftist who looked like a kike, when I asked her if she was Jewish she got sweaty and started to stutter.

What's up Moshe, I know there's about 50000 of you in Johannesburg.

This logic is why whites are superior to niggers

>soon

>Invading Black peoples native land and birth right
The cape was deserted when the Dutch settled it.

Blacks are mostly killing blacks, so same as in the US and other places. Would you give more authority to the white people who want safety and peace or give more authority with the trackreckord blacks got? The whites can show you Europe where we live mostly in relative peace, what has the black one got to show? Where so blacks ever live in peace?

Checked

The cape is our rightful clay

yeah nigger just go ahead and sink the whole fucking ship
while poor whites are left into makeshift self-made refugee camps IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY with no gov assistance, rich whites put their heads in the sand behind security cameras, locked gates and prison bars in their own homes, and farmers get gutted and raped and murdered by guerilla tactics they overall live slightly better than niggers
go ahead then, you got two big communist parties just waiting to seize control and turn what was once a great country into zimbabwe 2.0
cant fucking wait, for more niggers to cry and starve as soon as they come out of their nigger mothers' wombs, just like haiti and zimbawbe. just thinking about it makes my day so much better, and my food taste that much sweeter
have your (You) and fuck off, hope some anons got some knowledge out of this

Thierry will make it happen

i found a funny game some time ago
go to google maps -> literally any south african city -> random spot in the street view
you instantly see giant walls with barbed wire everywhere

you won't convince me this is normal for the middle of a first world capital city

Attached: sa.jpg (1920x973, 445K)

Based Thierry

Attached: 1553171155433m.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

>Africa is a giant prison

The irony

entrance to a pretty nice gated neighborhood in johannesburg.
guess which side of the barbed wire the monkeys are?
totally normal btw

Attached: sa2.jpg (1920x971, 564K)

where the walls are too keep the criminals out

Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: images (2).jpg (263x192, 6K)