Train derailed and was carrying ammonium nitrate, grenades, ammunition and small arms

>DEVELOPING: The Elko County, Nevada Sheriff's Office says a train derailed and was carrying ammonium nitrate, grenades, ammunition and small arms - KSTU
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1141411073226158086

what they updto?

Attached: 4056406540645065406540.png (614x752, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/8543/web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEAT!

guns and ammo for the cartels most likely

trains derail all the time bro, go back to sleep

>nevada
spooky, wonder if this is connected to the user posting about wheelschan servers being hosted by N T technologies reg'd there in reno

Free guns and bombs just lying in the street waiting to be picked up! Go get you some

Free grenades outside of Reno boys, get them while they're hot!

>all the time
youre right, this wasnt planned at all

Hahaha

Go get you some free guns and bombs!

Attached: 1560800797180.jpg (500x426, 59K)

We are actually four hours from Reno.
Elko user here. Hazmat finally left for the site. Let you know when I do. Command post changed frequencies and now i don't know what they doing.

Numerals confirm.

Gonna go pick up some free guns lying in the street?

Attached: 91eb8b7afb16a1b5311ee0e8dfcfc05448be84a2a2d524d983a501198b3a9535.png (400x371, 159K)

Last I heard over the radio was an inquiry from hazmat about what's been released and what's leaking. First responder replied there is ammonium nitrate "just everywhere" and denatured fuel leaking from ruptured car. No over the air reports about the bombs or grenades status.

Military stockpiles that shit in the millions. needs to get around somehow

digets ceck out

Hey I'm from Elko too! What's up

The powder gangers are up to something...

Not enough gas til Friday :( i80 is shutdown east of Wells. I'm West so I could go if i wasn't poorfag.

Go get ya some free bombs just lying in the road waiting to be picked up

Shit I thought I was the only Elko user on Jow Forums. Glad to meet you bud!

now kiss

Uh n-n-no. I'm good user. No fags in Elko. Well except for that one guy eith the beard who wears three hats, a dress, and two purses. Bad lipstick. Ugh. Oh and I saw a tranny at GameStop once.

Report over radio. Firetrucks pulling out(?) And decontamination is being set up.

Pick me up a case of frags, I'll PayPal you Tuesday. Just tell the cops you're with me.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/8543/web
not much going on here

>flag
>trips
Hmmmmmmm

Let's hope they don't do something stupid, like spray water to put out any fires

water catalyzes ammonium nitrate and makes it explode

>GameStop
It’s Ma’am!!!!

They've switched comms after they set up IC at Wells city hall. All we getting is intermittent reports on open channels when firefighters move in or out of Wells. Sixth street command is call sign for IC.

Glow

>1 post
>flag
Go on.....

Attached: C69548D2-DF09-4C6C-8445-0D3339C54482.jpg (300x300, 25K)

This was three months before Macho ma'am, and it looked almost identical. Big hassle because trying to return game and refused to show license. The nigger working the counter was a total beta.

Fuck that dude, iv seen like one other Elko user, I hate that old man at gamestop's that tries to up dale ever single thing

What direction were they going in?

Yeah dudes an asshole. Real issue. I hate that fucking GameStop, but short of driving to SLC it's what we got.

A nigger in elko? I’ve only driven thru stopped for a night and moved on. Couldn’t imagine a nigger that far away from the other chimps

lol yeah fuck that guy, not alot up here but good money to be made tho

East of wells. Union Pacific Railroad. Next to i80 mile marker 355. Three miles east of Wells. No report if going west or east when derailed.

There's three in the whole town i know of. Two work in the gold mines, and one at GameStop. Tho I think he quit.
So much fucking money. It's ridiculous.
I love this town.

Trips of truth. This was my immediate thoughts as well.

Vegas user but living in NYC here. I see military stuff on the highway and railroad as well as at the airports, so my guess is this may have been a military train. Obviously people see the trains carrying abrams, Bradley’s, Stryker etc. But DoD uses many civilian rail companies like csx and Union pacific and bnsf. That being said I’m not there and I’m not going to jump to any conclusion or conspiracy theory as I’m not a transportation investigator and my knowledge is limited to my personal experience.

Attached: D9cjCXWUwAA8xR7.png (310x298, 117K)

>ammonium nitrate and denatured fuel

So the wreckage is literally a giant ANFO bomb

I just got back from the site of the crash. I grabbed a box that says "30 grenade, hand, m67 fragmentation". Gonna go test them in the desert this weekend probably.

Same here buddy

Good health and wealth to you user, thank you. Annoyingly inconclusive.

Pics or fake.

What kinda jobs we talking here?

Well after it happened the first responders were speaking of open comms. It's union Pacific. It's manifest listed bombs, grenades, small arms, ammo, ammonium nitrate, denatured fuel. If that ain't military then Someone was about to have a party. The ammonium nitrate interests me. That's what Timmy McVeigh used right? I thought the military would have better stuff than that.

This does seem plausible from my spoon kingdom. Have a blast user.

Attached: Want.jpg (428x606, 59K)

the job you call blow

Well this could answer what direction of tavel if we knew where it was taken. I see rubies and no 80. So this was taken from 80. In which case it was going towards Cali. West.

based

Attached: FlsZCiBSMRLI6Ccm.webm (720x1280, 2.76M)

Gold mining user. If you piss clean they will pay you truckloads of cash.

can you tell from this?

that seems like big bait for somebody, why the hell would they put all that shit on one train?

Yeah the rail is always on the left of 80 if you going west. Those mountains in background would be rubies. So if you on the road looking at it. And it's going left to right then logically it must be going west. Right? I feel like I'm overlooking something

Trade jobs, so few trades men up here that you can just ask your price, plus people that our in IT, a job has been open for 1 year looking for some one to look after their servers for 120k

Yeah. I do t get it either. And military equipment with ammonium nitrate? Seems more like how to fund a false flag.

any idea where the train was headed?

>Reports say eyewitnesses seen a zombie Stephen Paddock on board minutes before the derailment
wtf bros they can't keep getting away with this

None. Generally west, but that's what. Battle mountain, Reno, San Fran? There's a military base in San Fran right?

Today is National Boss Day.
Boss:
If you dumb niggers actually work hard and have ideas like me, you'd have money lime me! Dumb niggers!

I

Attached: -zH0h5Dt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

That would so based if the entire thing explodes!

Yeah it'd be pretty cool. Disrupt major rail traffic. That line is constantly busy 24/7. And 80 would have to close for more than today. That's cuts off a major artery. Could be fun.

Fellow elko user here.

Huh. Cops dispatched to remove cat from front porch of house in Elko. Resident reports being extremely allergic. Funny but meaningless.

They closed the road for this reason specifically. Grenades especially are a no no in the freedom land.

Gibs info on good paying jobs

bump for intredast

Holy shit. I mean this towns tiny. I thought it was just me. But there's at least two other anons here? Fucking awesome.

I wonder wtf derailed it though, looks relatively flat.

Okay you got a CDL? Lots of trucking. Otherwise physically fit? Mines are always hiring. Know literally any trade? We need you then.

Yeah it's very flat. No curves for like a hundred miles. Had to be something on the track I guess.

I just looked up the gold mines that shits crazy, will you need prior training to be a grunt? I can work like a nigger 12 hours a day.

>Nevada
Literally nothing will happen, if it blows up it'll blow up some radiated sand.

If you really are interested then contact the Nevada job connect in Elko. Gale will hook you up.

Not really. They just want drug free and physically fit. You have to pass the mine safety thing but that's easy and job connect will pay for it.

US military has confirmed its theirs.

Attached: 122383EF-729C-40B7-9876-0C2924F91C94.jpg (1242x1556, 861K)

What skills you know? Barrick Nevada starts at 27 entry level job with good bennies

You're a legend user, thanks bro.

HMMMMMMMMMMM SOUNDS FISHY. Sounds like the makings of a false flag.

different user
My oldest brother is a mechanic at Barrick

Attached: jc whitcomb denton.jpg (1000x1148, 128K)

Aluminum oxide. Fuck it sounded like ammonium nitrate over radio to me. Huh.
Newmont looking too.

You'd be surprised how uncontrolled the movement of shit like that really is. I've handled all sorts of explosives, ammunition, military equipment, even rifles when I used to work for a small trucking company. One time a box of explosives went missing and the ATF shut us down for a day looking for it, checking our manifests and interviewing people. We never got anymore shipments like that. haha

Based.

That Ted Cruz thread was just nuked from earth.... was there a missing nuke in the train crash?

alum oxide is ingredient in high heat reactions

No shit... This is getting interesing

You think flowers fertilize themselves, shithead?

they use bags of AN for hole digging in the military, it's all just military shit.

Military uses ammonium nitrate to make a couple different explosives, mostly for engineering/demolition rather than bombing people. It's also mixed with tnt to make an explosive just as powerful as pure tnt, but with half as much tnt.

>water catalyzes ammonium nitrate and makes it explode

my ass it does, it makes it totally worthless for detonating until it dries out, at least in the usual fuel oil mixture type, they probably use aluminum powder or something in the military though idk.

>I see military stuff on the highway and railroad as well as at the airports, so my guess is this may have been a military train.
Hmmm...

> ammonium nitrate
I'm pretty sure we can [almost] rule out military; the military might use the same trains that are being used for civilian shipping [it's not that uncommon], in which case there *might* be a shipment of fertilizer (ammonium nitrate) aboard as well but… that's pushing coincidence — more likely is that these are supplies for foreign elements, embedded in the US, whether these are 'cartels' or 'gangs', they are invaders.

t. 11B; did the load-up of a units M-109s on train platforms once.

Attached: osprey - I'll take that.gif (500x281, 1.72M)

Ah okay. I gotcha.
Yeah I guess it's standard shit. Still hoping for a BOOM tho.

>a job has been open for 1 year looking for some one to look after their servers for 120k
Hm, can you post the job-listin?

yep. was this going to go off in SLC? The rail depot is adjacent to downtown

>50 years of military equipment movements being interpreted as secret operations and martial law incoming by schizo's
>it never fucking happens
when are you people going to realize we have a big ass country and the only relevant defense areas are the coasts so therefore equipment is regularly being transported 1,000 of miles constantly from coast to coast.

Do you think the military can just teleport these things where they need them when they need them? no they are transported, our highways and rails largely exist solely for this military purpose

Wtf. Where are gun laws like over there? I wanna leave this liberal shithole