Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: 1451719948392.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Prove to me they don’t commit more crime

All niggers must fucking hang

>Flag
Why am I not surprised?

I thought they are being target because this animals make 50% of crimes.

prove to me intelops didn't subvert them from birth

Prove to me black people shouldn’t all be hanged

The sheep here will never admit it but its true. Racists (not race realists) can be found in many fields of work and they are attracted to policework because they're also attracted to power. Cops are usually the dregs of society who chose the state gang instead of street gangs.

Attached: 1525316251817.png (349x356, 131K)

Black people account for 70% of police fatalities.

name one black in recent news who was attacked by police who wasnt breaking the law.

>Prove to me
>aren't
I'm not proving a negative because you've already dismissed it as untrue you fucking retarded kraut.

Attached: 775F9FCA-C2D2-4CB5-896C-8522C5D33AE7.png (1156x2031, 290K)

rock&hard place cattle prod corral.
they're like those faggot teen agers that throw shit at little kids when the parents aren't looking so they flip out and get hit. that is their duty.

Nobody driving to work in rush hour traffic gets profiled

Bitch and moan because cops bust you at 2am on a drug corner

Attached: black_rapists.jpg (634x415, 73K)

Turns out that judging people by the color of their skin is pretty close to judging them by the contents of their character.

Textbook slide thread.

prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their criminality

Attached: 1558493810563.png (576x432, 292K)

Yea brotha, these crackers don't wanna face the truth and would live in their racist 1950s fantasy. Guess what pink skins, that lifestyle ain't coming back, and white women today love us black men.

Attached: c1bcf9c1253d2ec31f0347abafcfb2b9--steve-harvey.jpg (571x900, 66K)

Does anyone else get this? It’s the classic ‘shill thread’ infographic

They’re responsible for a majority percentage of violent crime, is it not legitimate to be cautious given their track record with law enforcement?

>Commit more crime than other races
>Commit more crime against police officers than other races
I wonder why there are statistically more violent encounters between cops and blacks?

Say the word "nigger" to my face white boy, nah that's right you scared if you say dat word to my face. You be a scared little busta if you said it to me in person.

Attached: 1543178539008.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Prove to me that they are targeted by police because of their ethnicity, nigger.

they are, because their ethnicity commits 90% of all the dehumanizing violent crime

>glad we could agree

Because the police could kill so, very, many more. Than they do.

Why the fuck does he have a paler complexion than me? He's supposed to be a nigger. If he's a nigger what the fuck are portuguese then?

No there are lots of instances on where blacks are targeted. Like on public places in where police think that we are doing something wrong when we are clearly doing nothing suspicious.

Attached: 1548115220105.jpg (1280x720, 526K)

>violent threats
Niggers gonna nig

>black people arent viole........................

They just commit a disproportionate amount of crime

Prove to me they do

>we din do nuffin
This is moderately good b8.

>name one

Prove to me they shouldn't be

>power word: nigger

You're asking me to say something which you think gives you, and everyone around you who shares your skin tone implicit permission to assault me. I might as well say "pineapple" because all you're doing is looking for an excuse to jump me.

Imagine being so lizard brained you flip out over a word.

This thread has been spammed with the same pic and same text at least 5 or 6 times in the past 12 or so hours

>I might as well say "pineapple" because all you're doing is looking for an excuse to jump me.

You're a clever one aren't you? Perhaps too clever.

before 60's civil rights movement irish and italians had higher crime rate than blacks.

After the (((movement))) the Democrats and the Gov used the CIA to bring in drugs to the community from south America and destroyed the family unit . The Gov used welfare to replace the black father with the government as the replacements.

Attached: 1543179575381.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

but they are targeted by the police because of their criminal ethnicity.

Bump

Yeah, fuck that (((movement)))

Prove to me that it is wrong for the police to do so.

Well, they are. If white people or Asians of Hispanics were 13% of the population and commiting 50% of all crime, you can bet your sweet ass the cops would be on them like flies on shit.

>TNB
>nothing suspicious
Riiiiight.

but i can't. they are and should be.

Bump

you do know pol has a very fucking low iq I'm not even joking after it became unironically majority racist it became sub 85 iq