How can white women defend this?

How can white women defend this?

Attached: abortion.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z88SabQ2JAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My body my choice

they want to keep riding chad's dick. Roasties would do anything to keep doing it.

There is no principled argument for abortion. If one accepts that humans have a fundamental right to live then a pro-abortion stance becomes untenable.

Chad is also perpetuating abortion by indulging in this behavior.

That's the thing... it's not really THEIR body it's about in the first place. It's some new persons body they are murdering.

Control your fucking women stupid wh*Toids!

The human population needs to be kept in check. Regardless of how inhumane this seems, it's a preferable option to overpopulation.

b-but muh body

Over population is a myth, just move out of LA, city dork

That thing is not a human. It's brain is the size of a walnut if that

No it is not a fucking myth

Its disgraceful... but i have high hopes America will reverse roe vrs wade in the near future, keep praying.

no one has the right to kill a child

Yes it is, the entire world can fit into the state of texas, ur just brainwashed

I wish I could've died as unaware as that little guy, how blissful it must be to have never experienced Clown World.

Western Europe has the lowest abortion rates in Eurasia, Moishe.

Attached: Dec2015_popfacts_large.jpg (2513x1613, 1.86M)

they never have to look at it and if you post it anywhere but here you get banned, they win because we aren't allowed to

A child is not human, I can easily beat any child under the age of 10 in a fight. They can't even do math that good.

easy:
this thing isn't human yet, even if it looks cute.
but i know your feewings are more important to you than logic

based science illiterate retard

if white women defended it, it would still be comfy inside its mommy

Attached: 1535007222166m.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>That thing is not a human

You were like that once.

Every objective metric we have confirms the zygote is both human and alive. You're simply unfamiliar with its form because the beginning of a human's life cycle is largely invisible. If the human uritogenital region were transparent this would not be the case.

by saying fetuses aren't people
Abortion is quite despicable

many of them are still like that

Attached: captain spaulding laugh and point.gif (355x213, 959K)

East Asia has triple the abortion rate of Western Europe.

I will defend the right to abortion only in two cases: the case where continuing the pregnancy is guaranteed to kill the baby, and the case where continuing the pregnancy is guaranteed to kill the mother. And even then, if inducing labor is possible and has a chance of saving both the baby and the mother, I would always opt for that before choosing abortion.

That's not 8 weeks

Kill urself then. Volunteer to De populate

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Yes and we were also stars once

That was in me ar 8 weeks? I dont think so, but either way when I was pregnant it was magical. The moment I knew I had a baby in was so nice, it really is.
Its crazy seeing guys show more care for little babies like that now days because women just make sour faces when I talk about having a kid.
Idk if I was a billionaire I'd have like 6 kids.

You spelled race of the baby wrong.

8 week fetus average length (crown to rump) Is 0.6in / 1.6cm

No medical condition, even emergencies, requires abortion to be resolved. You're familiar with premature induction so I won't belanor that point . It does remain consistent even in the case of tubal ectopics that don't self-resolve: surgically removing/re-suturing the compromised portion of the fallopian tube is not an abortion.

I beleive it's a great deception that abortionists have made many think that just because the end result (loss of pregnancy) is the same, the actions we take getting there don't matter.

How can you be such a fucking pussy? It's a dead lump of cells. It's better it stopped existing before it even understood anything

based Chad

If you really think humans are a pest on this planet, then lead by example. Kill yourself. One less human, right?

fuck you brainlets and this slide thread

Attached: abortion.jpg (720x654, 62K)

Sorry, I'm not a hypocrite. We can find other ways to limit reproduction in undesirable races.
You make a fine point.

So is yours

Billionare? Dont need to be rich to have children, just live on less

>maddox-tier 'humor'

You'd probably have more if you were a billionaire. My great grandparents had 20 kids and they were middle class.

Not your body, roastie

just today in the train I heard women talk about how dumb anti abortion arguments are. I was tempted to speak up but white women aint worth it anymore

Do you guys consider natural miscarriages a murder too? Or is it something sacred because God intervened and didn't want the child to be born?

Attached: 1544714247433.jpg (500x633, 54K)

Hope the child was mixed!

Attached: 1560794958365.jpg (414x741, 202K)

20?! Thats the dream, benjamin franklin had 17 siblings.

You should have, dont give up on ur sisters

No. Everyone dies. Many unnamed people's life cycles end in utero due for countless/unknown reasons. That doesnt make them stop being human beings and that doesn't give us permission to kill people at will.

Are afterbirth abortions a real thing?
I keep hearing the meme

>women from Asia are magically different than all other women
fucking weebs. any asian woman who will date white men is not going to have these traditional values.

no I am not a beta cuck

can someone please post that on alyssa milano's twitter acct? she seems to be the most extreme pro abortionist i know of.

The real fault lies with men that had the great idea to give women freedom and the vote. Women are emotionally and mentally perpetually child-like and should be treated as such.

I've never heard the term "afterbirth" used with abortion. IIRC afterbirth specifically refers to the delivery of the placenta after a child has been born.

Partial-Birth Abortion may be what your thinking of. It is a name given to the Dilation & Evacuation procedure when employed as a method of abortion. Please note: D&E is also used for other purposes besides abortion, namely retreival of the body of a stillborn.

I see
Thanks a lot for the explanation user. I was fucking confused when I first heard it

Attached: 1520006411822.jpg (232x232, 18K)

Yes, they just passed it in my state, they kill the baby and then sell its parts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z88SabQ2JAA

How does that make you a cuck?

because its like being a beta orbiter to a woman who fucks someone else. in this case she fucks our heritage and culture

its the niggers getting all the abortions

kept waiting for her to squeeze it lol

>How can white women defend this?

They don't need to. As long as desperate beta men will defend their feticide and child molestation they can do anything with impunity .

Women get chemical rewards when they get pregnant. They want to be inseminated and then abort it because it relieves some of their reproduction urges.

It definetaly is. North America produces enough calories by itself to feed the whole world. Shortages are caused by varying amounts of communism around the world.

After all the pro-abortion people have eliminated themselves from the gene pool.

Because that looks like a tasty snack or you could use it like a ketchup pack bomb

You want to back up that claim that a blastosis is dead?

>better wrote "offensive humor" on my meme 3 times so I don't get in trouble

Murder is when a human kills another human on purpose.
You don't call it murder when someone has a stroke or dies from an injury playing sports

Your not always what ur parents are, give the children a chance

Maybe she just stupid, cant give up on people

Women are all rights, no responsabilities.

>My cock buffet my choice.
>Turns 30.
>Beef flaps.
>Wants to settle down

yeap my dutch frend yes indeed
i agree with you on that one bitches should be on a leech

It's a ok for nonwhites

If your country is not orange on this map, you live among degenerates.

Attached: screen_shot_2013_04_11_at_11_43_59_am.png(mediaclass-base-media-preview.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63 (800x493, 39K)

Attached: 18E86BC4-395D-46B1-8107-A1554E331449.jpg (486x409, 68K)

Ehrm, it's just a clump of cells? Don't be a bigot and let women make their own decisions. Her body her choice.

Kys nigger, too bad your mommie didn't flush you down the toilet

just because it's moving around doesn't mean it's conscious. I don't get why anti-abortionists think showing these images/videos will convince anyone accept those who are already anti-abortion. We know it's a fetus

Not going to lie, that looks very tasty and made very hungry.

Attached: images (13).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Based Pole.
UK should really be green on that map though, because "I don't want it" is seen as a socioeconomic reason. Probably true for a lot of other countries. Also six years out of date, it's legal now in Ireland after last year's referendum.

because they know the guy who fucked em is some loser and they were just in it for the filth of it
but nature has hardcoded them to dispose of ultra betas when there are too much on earth already

Humans who don't know overpopulation is the problem are far more dangerous than those who understand it.

it's not white births that are the problem

Attached: 550px-Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2017.png (550x252, 63K)

nigger lover

sage

countersage :^)

>>>what did we chan,s ever do to be hated to >>>death is it the whole not liking pussy fungus >>>thing we being over it its fucking grosse

Attached: nederlandsevrouwenzijnlandverradedendehoeren.png (1450x1820, 2.44M)

Rights of one end where rights of the other one begin.

The mother has the right to her body autonomy and she has to allow the fetus to use her body for gestation. Whenever she withdraws consent, the baby no longer has the right to use her body and therefore must be removed.
At best, you could force labor, although the mother can't be forced to undergo it, therefore she has every right to abort it before it was born, if she so wishes

Use a puppy thumbnail for maximum annoyance

fucking mengina
go worship more disgusting shit of them
if they don,t want to get pregnant dont fuck

get some arguments next time, cuck
i can smell your virginity

What race was it?

Most women who support abortion haven't seen this side of it, showed my brainwashed cousin something like this and she changed her mind

Who is the murderer in that scenario, you fucking slackjawed faggot?

no virgin but argument okay first
who act like sperm toilets second
you don't pull out life like that and the way the cunt in OP video is playing with that onburn person is sickening its like your mom doing that to personally push you out and piss on you as a plaything how would you feel mkay i don,t cock buddy your a mengina you would jump of a cliff for fuck sacks because they will tell you so think annon think annon for one second and snap out your damn cock mentality sometimes their in the wrong admit when it goes to far

Attached: 1560973619853.gif (480x368, 3.21M)