POL BTFO

POL BTFO

Attached: Thisfrightensme.png (619x669, 643K)

This dude has got the most disgusting looking penis ever, btw. It's like a fucking flathead worm or something.

If you wouldn't hit that you are in fact gay

This

By what, leaf? Posting tranny thread #6 gorillian? Get off it already.

If you're attracted to his penis than you're in fact gay

Attached: HAVE SEX'.png (1200x911, 463K)

>if you wouldn't fuck a man you are gay

I said hit as in punch in the face what did you fags think I meant?

I don't understand why Jow Forums hates trannies. If you like them then fuck them, if you don't then ignore them

Attached: lena_kelly.jpg (1000x1438, 135K)

its got a flat head like in MLP rule34
Natalie is into MLP too makes you wonder does that mean they're a glownigger too?

Jow Forums is obssessed with trannies. I think that Jow Forums started the whole tranny thing with the trap posting that went back at least six years

Why would you even look at it?

Attached: 6C06ED75-EC19-4BC8-BAAF-660A7D4F4503.png (600x474, 6K)

>soiboi so jealous of his girlfriend having sex with black men decide to become the girl, essentially cucking himself with himself because he's both the girl and the guy
>the cause of increased trannyism is due to cuckold evolution

trust me, I know a thing or two about these things.

Attached: birb.jpg (497x420, 79K)

sure you do lmao

Attached: 009-[chansluts.com].jpg (675x900, 1M)

shes not a man anymore

>happiness:
> a pack of pills
> wymyn clothes
> make up
those faggots are getting happy so easily.
this makes me wonder why do they kill themselves so frequently.
go rake yourself.
you see one photo from a dude in makeup with a suspicious angle and you are already willing to spread your cheeks for his feminine penis.
pol hates trannies because being a tranny is a political stance, nowadays, and a trend.
Also trannies are the most dysfunctional group in a society, STDs, prostitution, high sudoku rates, pedos, mentally ill, etc.
Finally trannies have stepped a step further than autogynephilia, they can't get the guys they want, they figure that straight guys are not into faggots, so they transform themselves into "wymyn" to lure straight men.

Would use her as a wingman to get into pants of a real chick.

he is. natalie hopping on the tranny train because of mental issues caused by hypospadias doesn't make him a woman.

Yeah I'm sure I'd look good as a tranner too if I could get that much plastic surgery too

Did this person go from male to female or female to male? I can't tell. Both pics look trans, tbqh.

To "hit something" is a typical expression meant to mean you'll have sex with it.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

youre in luck, he might be a leaf blower

wow is that what really happened?
can you enlighten us on the MLP/furry stuff?
they seem really into it. they're also into ABDL/diapers
all big red flags

he never was a man, only a male. And he will never be female

>become the person they wanted to be
>wanted to be someone who shoves 14 inch dildos up his ass for money and will probably have to wear a diaper when they're older.

Truly inspiring

Maybe for you, nigger.

user im just guessing. i have the same shit and it with the hormone imbalance you have at birth, feeling like a lesser man through puberty and then being exposed to gay shit on here i'm not surprised he's doing it.

>probably have to wear a diaper when they're older

I am envious of your ignorance.

>I don't understand why Jow Forums hates trannies
then you have a mental problem

>flat man chest

Absolutely disgusting

Reminder that if you have sex with a post-op tranny you are putting your penis inside of their penis. They flip the dick inside out to create a vagina while the balls become the flaps. It's not a vagina or a hole, it's man dick in the wrong direction.

t. diaper wearing tranny

Post pics without the special effects makeup

She looked much better then

there's nothing inherently gay about touching another man's dick with your dick

>if you are aware of something you must also be that thing

What a time to be alive.

Looks like The Angry Video Game Nerd on the left.