So the Russians did shoot down that airplane

So the Russians did shoot down that airplane.
nytimes.com/2019/06/19/world/europe/mh17-ukraine-russia-suspects.html

Attached: 15609515236723.jpg (900x600, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/md558EN-uWY?t=2107
youtube.com/watch?v=eP0O5NV0mQs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697895/Now-rebel-commander-blamed-downing-MH17-says-bodies-aren-t-fresh-claims-corpses-dead-days.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try Putin as war criminal.

Wtf, but Jow Forums told me it was a Ukrainian falseflag backed by George Soros and the Clinton family? And that Putin, savior of the white race would never do such a horrible thing.

Why does Jow Forums keep lying to me?

>sending a commercial plane to a war zone
>war zone knowing for downing military planes (high altitude - way above manpads range)
>allmost all functioning miltary hohol planes downed by rebels during last few weeks
>still does not divert the route
>.....
chose wisely who do you point fingers at

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 65K)

kek

Attached: oHj2bGX0_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 22K)

Hahahah you Israelis are scared as FUCK these days. because you idiots know you're gonna die to the muslims.

didn't america shoot down an iranian passenger jet in the 80's? We all do the same shit.

>isralies
Shill you need to change your script it's getting old.

Its the fucking truth. Mossad is gonna be exposed for shooting down MH17 while trying to shoot down Putin's jet. Netanyahu will have a publicly televised execution. There is nothing you Israelis can try that will save you at this point. It's too late.

Were they (((Russians)))?

>the Russians
Tell us more user.

Attached: he does it for fee.png (1280x800, 1.08M)

You idiots russian md changed their version of the incident several times. They are the ones who are lying here.

I cant believe ukrainians could stage such operation: to lead the plane right above DNRs anti-air positions.

Attached: 17794941_401.png (700x394, 40K)

All your Israeli IDF/Mossad friends in Ukraine are gonna be killed soon enough.

Attached: Israel-Ukraine.jpg (2340x2174, 1.25M)

>shaktarsk
>shartskak
>sharts kek
Coincidence?

Attached: 1558470915753.png (1920x1368, 1.32M)

If Russia wanted to shoot down high altitude planes they should have closed the airspace first.
Air travel is an extremely competitive business, you can't expect airliners to do more than the law orders them to do.

So you have no reasonable argument then?

I want to die in a plane crash.

If your people are so retarded they fly into warzone and then cry "MURDER" you dont deserve seriously responses

It was the russian military buk system. You can't simply shoot down planes with RPGs flying at that altitude.

Conversation between Strelkov and russians: youtu.be/md558EN-uWY?t=2107

Maybe you shouldn't have invaded Ukraine and starting that war in the first place.

>Iranians totally didn't attack those ships, it's a false flag!!!

>but those russians totally did shoot down that plane, it's the onyl explanation!!!

god reddit is weak minded and pathetic

Was shooting down the airplain cought part of hi plan ?

We didn't.

you don't exist.

>Maybe you shouldn't have invaded Ukraine and starting that war in the first place.

How does that conflict even related to you, mutt?

Lol, you did, and already killed more than 13000 Ukrainians at this point. Annexed the Crimea and now persecute Crimean people, crimean tatars for instance.

And all those fucking russian liberals do nothing, no protests, no news about the war, complete silence. Russia is fucked for another 20 years, but the worst part is that it fucks Ukraine and Belarus at the same time.

Wtf nytimes is a reputable and nonjewish news source now

Take your shizo pills!

>your people
Malaysians are my people?

I remember when a Russian plane got shot down over the Sinai, I laughed my ass off karma bitch.

Ukraine uses the same missiles. And, surprise, surprise, it's a part of the "investigation" group.

>I remember when a Russian plane got shot down over the Sinai, I laughed my ass off karma bitch.
Your retarded country supported hohol attacks on Donbass, which resulted in transfer of AA to stop those attack which ultimately resulted in those eurotrash blown to bits, funny how you mentioned karma though

It's not a conflict. It's a war that you waged in the middle of Europe. And as a result of this Dutch plane full of innocent people was shot down. Btw what business do you have in places like Syria and Venezuela?

Same as you.

>So the Russians did shoot down that airplane.
OP, are you pic related? The DNR fags literally bragged about shooting it down on twitter before they realized it was an airliner and not a UKR Il-76 transport.

Attached: slowpoke_pokemon.jpg (600x655, 32K)

>Ukraine uses the same missiles
Their version is older and uses cube-shaped pre-formed fragments. The version that shot down MH17 uses butterly-shaped fragments. This is in service with Ru and not Ukr

Russians are a disease.
Russia has never contributed anything to the world at all, despite being fuckhuge.
Hitler was absolutely right about your kind.

Well well well what do we have here?

Attached: 15609515232660.jpg (610x405, 90K)

He died. So clearly he made a mistake somewhere.

Wew lad you went from retarded to outright pathetic

Attached: 15609676118360.jpg (610x329, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eP0O5NV0mQs

Nice try FBI

Attached: 1416094888972_wps_2_mh17_5_PNG.jpg (634x409, 51K)

Nice comeback.

Even your ambassador to the Netherlands is an alcoholic who beats his own children.
That's apparently the best Russia has to offer lol.

I am just gonna spill some and vatnik repellent itt.

Attached: 1416095058921_wps_4_mh17_1_PNG.jpg (634x364, 32K)

duh, this was figured out within 45 minutes of the plane going down. the moronic russian rebels were posting celebratory comments on facebook and bragging about shooting down a "ukranian plane" within 5 minutes of it going down. then when news broke it was an airliner, they deleted all their posts. russian military came in, within the hour, cordoned off the crash site. didnt let first responders or anyone look for survivors for 3 days, went around door to door to the villagers in the area demanding any crash wreckage be turned over at gun point.

but you need an NYT fake news article to tell you what happened 5 years after the fact? brainlet much?

Attached: 1560749646540.jpg (470x706, 162K)

No. That's just what Russia thinks of your country.

Attached: 20180122_peter_2_large.jpg (895x593, 101K)

No you don't. Putin is washing money with the help of those regimes. You did it with Ukraine for more than 20 years too. But now they changed their government and Putin and co. can't do anything about it but invade parts of Ukraine and continue your propaganda war against the West.

Attached: Bellingcat-image.png (629x361, 276K)

Attached: 183.png (1289x1008, 1.49M)

Comeback at what? Severe butthurt you're producing for no other reason than being called out on your stupidity?

desu, i couldnt care less about mh17 that is being used by our politicians to push their cancerous agenda

post the facebook caps of the russian rebel officer gloating on facebook 3 minutes after shooting down a plane which he deleted like an hour later when news broke it was a civilian airliner

Attached: dXofYnXT3Yg7JfQ40OC0er5ayeh2S4m5M-UtkFu1R60.jpg (1080x1080, 329K)

Attached: pm_photos_full.jpg (940x1271, 429K)

->

Yeah and we didnt even apologize for it. No wonder they hate us. If they sailed into our territorial waters and shot down a passenger jet, you can bet your ass we'd go to war. Iran just didnt have the capacity to do so back then.

Attached: 2iiz5lf.png (827x349, 144K)

>tfw west and east finaly killing each other without us being in the middle
i am rubbing hands so hard right now. west getting niggered, russia is getting worse every year and average russian is literaly eating dirt and stones. ITS OUR TIME TO SHINE

All of the world to dust.

>Muh based RT

Attached: 1_0HGAiUWOVoXc7QeBSpx4-w.png (942x422, 393K)

shill

Attached: 85.png (1313x936, 1.05M)

Because Russians are retarded and irresponsible. They though't it was a Ukrainian military plane on the radar so they shot it down.
I mean nowadays they blame the West in causing Chernobyl disaster.

yes thanks for helping commies in WW2, thanks for saving subhumans, kikes and other vermin.

Attached: DeRSp9YXcAA23lI.jpg (737x678, 106K)

Attached: 1_cFFRg5dEObyIdsXC8e5Ufg.png (1366x444, 624K)

sad. if someone competent had been there to confirm the target those innocent people wouldnt have been blown out of the sky. i hope the russians at least took more control of their rebels after that

Yes it was the greatest mistake of USA. Patton realized it right after the war. We were huge retards too.

They should repent first.

But this is Ukranian territory even now.
They should have closed the airspace.

>Russia has never contributed anything to the world at all
Stop snorting Gouda cheese

>Russia has never contributed anything to the world at all

Sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

So it's ok to shoot down civilian planes, as long as it is on ukrainian territory?

half are jews or Germans
other half are 1/2 jews or 1/2 Germans

really makes you think

Only when they're Polish planes.

Of course, it is not.
Of course, it is our guilt.

And we can't admit it due to political reasons.
But I am not sure about this.

I hope Kremlin will give all criminals to the EU.

>Karl Ernst von Baer
>Johann Gottlieb Georgi
>Alexander Middendorf
>Peter Simon Pallas
>Nicholas Roerich
>etc
Whoa, they are SO russian.

this tragedy is considered as a joke in poland, thanks to our ruling party.

Attached: 1477498279589.jpg (870x540, 81K)

So you read some article on some website and you just instantly believe it? Fucking burger.

Eternal Georgian butthurt.

I recognize you faggot every time.
Say something nice about Russian women.

And you were there is person, right?

Cherrypicking.
Why you don't share everyone else?

Foreigners worked for Russia and they lived here for centuries.

Even our Kremlin built by Italians. So what?

You can't say that they are russian if they don't have russian blood.

Putin and his regime are the main criminals in this case, I doubt they will give themselves up to the EU court.

No proofs

THe crash site was checked by the rebels. Nobody survived, nobody could survive.

The story was different than what you are trying to paint here.

>Checked
->

I wasn't. But you cannot just read an article from a propagandist outlet and believe it. They're not even trying to sound real.

While your women are getting raped in the streets by niggers and slimes? You're shining almost as bright as us.

The russian version "the plane was filled with dead bodies by the CIA" must be move believable, right, Vasya?

see... >
cope harder!!
>Say something nice about Russian women.
they are very bright and with warm soul, unlike weather in russia, they retain warmth and passion whole year!!
+ they visit us every summer in large numbers which is nice, ( 90% of tinder are russian girls, here)

Hows it doing CIA?

Hm, so what's the proof or a strong hint that Russia shot it?

The way I see it it wasn't Russia or rebels. It was more or less a solitary action on the Ukrainian side. Russia could prove it to the world, but made a background deal with US..

The Dutch investigation was a total joke.

Do you understand there is no such thing as American blood?

Does it mean all American scientists are not the glory of the US?

wait, you just made that up, right?

No I've heard about it too somewhere.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697895/Now-rebel-commander-blamed-downing-MH17-says-bodies-aren-t-fresh-claims-corpses-dead-days.html