Styxhexenhammer666 boasts that he is on the "upper tier of the middle class, AT THIS POINT!!!"

Styxhexenhammer666 boasts that he is on the "upper tier of the middle class, AT THIS POINT!!!"
youtu.be/G3uiZMiwQr8?t=437
Yes, he tries to hide his luxury alter-life and still can't bring himself to properly pretend he's poor. All those donations and gaming laptops are warping his sensibility.
If Styx was French Royalty trying to escape the revolution they'd catch him in an instant because his "poor man" clothes would be silk underwear and golden fleece outer garments with leather coat. He would also be surrounded by expensive gaming laptops, and HE WOULD STILL DEMAND DONATIONS.

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
youtube.com/watch?v=G3uiZMiwQr8&t=437
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

op is gay

I think he is pretty out of touch up there in the woods in Vermont. He should go live in a major city and get a taste for what America has become.

Srs, who is this guy and why should I give a fuck about him? He can't be too important otherwise I would have heard about him by now. Are you one of thos zoomer fags who forgot any shithead can put videos on YouTube? That doesn't mean to say you have to take them seriously let alone follow them

youtube.com/watch?v=G3uiZMiwQr8&t=437

Here we see the fruits of canadianism- lunacy and sick obsession. He can't stand that someone would deviate from his warped, retarded political views. OP is almost surely far left.

Sage.

Styx is basically rich at this point. He had that gofundme and e-begged 5k for an insanely overpriced laptop. I put his income at about the following
>40k from Patreon
>100k from youtube views (his socialblade estimate is 100k-200k so I take the minimum)
>another 30k from his "editing" books on amazon
>plus whatever he makes from his webshit where he sells $50 t-shirts, and $80 necklaces that say "spoon clank" on them.
I figure AT A MINIMUM, he is making 200k a year. It's probably more like 250-300k if you take the medium estimates though. And considering most economists consider the "upper-class" to start at around 350k-400k a year, yeah he's in the "upper tier of the middle class," at this point.

Attached: 1560560521050.png (570x734, 756K)

>oh no, someone is making money and finding success
Who cares, you dumb fucking leaf.

All serious posters itt should castrate themselves by hand

because he still memes that hes "just like you" when he's a borderline millionaire at this point. E-begging for a $5000 alienware laptop was really the last straw. Not even to mention how he is now selling $50 t-shirts on his webshit

BASED leaf styx tranny poster
remember everyone, it's not him
BUMP

Attached: notstyx3.jpg (370x493, 22K)

is it him leafy?
naaah i guess not

Attached: notstyx2.png (1071x649, 874K)

>envious of another persons success
>however mild it might be

You sound like a commie.

you are surely a glowie trying to keep people listening to that controlled opposition faggot or simply like to listen to a tranny and his larps
BUMP

Attached: ssssssss.png (233x216, 55K)

you faggots all type the same shit
see
then

>disgusted at someone making bank by being a useless piece of shit

You sound like you don't have to work for your living.

he doesnt use ads on his video, and since u dont know that I'm discarding ur entire post bc ur that fucking useless talking out of ur ass

He's boomer tier with computers. He's smart enough that if he just tried to learn a little he easily could.

And his $14.99 + shipping Styx mugs, and they're on special right now. Regular price $17.99 + shipping.

Attached: styxmug.jpg (994x998, 88K)

Sftu Styx.

Good for him.

all ecelebs are the same

Attached: 1526731753242.jpg (815x420, 54K)

see
then

BUMP
oust that tranny faggot

Attached: stickshexentranny.png (289x174, 91K)