Have you ever come back from the black pill...

Have you ever come back from the black pill? Intensely demoralized by the meaninglessness of life and the constant attack by my inferiors. Inb4 have sex.

Attached: 00D509A3-67FD-4220-A928-57F79922C3E7.jpg (520x520, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Jouin
counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have sex

Nihilism is retarded. I turned 18 and got over it.

the truth is out there

Great, so what do you live for? I need some delusions to tell myself.

>black pill?
Here's what happens

Attached: burger king black bun.jpg (640x635, 56K)

only a true metanoia will bring you out of it user
it will be a very uncomfortable 3 years for you brother but it is worth it

the jews were late to the court on this one. its over for (((them)))

Attached: 5198A953-6F27-4833-A9DA-50374FED7413.jpg (392x392, 39K)

yes

Attached: 132131131.jpg (550x462, 56K)

Family and my future. I only have 1 life and 1 opportunity to make it

And always remember. We’re all gonna make it

Stopped wallowing in depression and remember the power that one person has and the effects they can cause

Black pill?
I am the black hole, 1 black pill or 1000 black pills does nothing.

Go to Church, live for Christ.
Get a GF and live for your family.

The clown pill really does seem like the most logical reaction to the daily insanity of modern existence.

Yes, I had an epiphany that the opinions of liberals, women, and minorities were worth less than nothing, and the more consideration you offer towards their mode of thinking will enslave you to it. Learn to laugh at stupidity and fear not the ramifications of non-PC opinions. The more you fear the boogeyman of the PC-police the more your world-view becomes one of doom and hopelessness.

The black pill is objectively correct, but that shouldn’t make you depressed. This world is beyond saving. Be happy, laugh while it all falls apart.

Do whatever it takes to make your life as good as it could possibly be. Easy to figure out unless you're retarded.
Also have sex

Attached: 22552702_1702060839851329_809089125909397894_n.png (740x960, 379K)

>Do whatever it takes to make your life as good as it could possibly be. Easy to figure out unless you're retarded
good...
if you arent retarded then please tell us all what "good" is

Yep

Attached: 1559239727588.jpg (582x253, 26K)

Yeah, you need to realize economic independence, or strive for it. Do it in a way that subtly countersignals against your enemy. In my case, I got serious about becoming a performing musician. I'm not rich but I work for myself, it's quite satisfying. My countersignal: peppering the night's set with short classical pieces. Also, lift!

The coming times will require sober and devoted men, I isolate myself socially and patiently prepare for the time when action becomes necessary.

you are still paying the banks to use their money...

i smell a swift jew

The only cure for the black pill is the god pill, AKA, full Christian conversion. I'm serious. To anyone reading this, this was the only thing that provided me with any long term comfort and freedom from nihilism.

Just try. Please. For your sake.

yeah fuck you dude. say you just grew up huh? wait till you really grow up. someone will actually fuck you over in life. you'll realize that trusting anyone is just a fuckin trap to cause you more suffering.

dipshit newfag we dont all make it

clown pill is as gay and retarded as blue pill... just laugh off all these issue that a destroying us. great answer.

Meditate,pray, work out, look up the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes.
You'll be evolving your spirit, in a way.

I took the clownpill. Honk Honk!

the term to use is metanoia brother user
let them understand the truth in its fullness

fuckin look tards.

>deport immigrants
>oust politicians
>automate everything

its a pretty simple fix honestly.

>Monroe Institute Gateway tapes.
God you jews need to go away lol

>theosophy is the answer brah
kys

once you realize we live in a simulation of consciousness and that we're moving towards an age where our 3d reality can be molded as we will, there will be meaning-to exist and create because we're all a part of God which is just the highest degree of consciousness

this
quit being a fag and prepare

I don't know if it will help you but I happen to be on day 101 of /nofap/ hard mode. It cured my depression and caused me to improve my life immensely in such a short time.
Now my mind is obsessed with getting everything in my life into place to have a family. When you haver both a major goal like this and the confidence that you are moving toward it, both of these things it's nearly impossible to be black pilled.
It's extremely difficult to do for the first month and I'm pretty sure the majority of men are incapable of mustering the willpower to actually do it but for those that can I highly recommend.

Attached: 346475684262456456.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

black pill dosent exist

Fucking leaf never even cracked one book open.

Attached: 8C884FBA-C8B9-4121-BE3A-E32E8597EC61.jpg (522x798, 139K)

lol lurk more hopefag

>lol
>a leaf
>black pill
u need a time machine day of the rake

How about you explain that statement? How is advising controlled meditation that improves cognitive and bodily functions, in ANY way jewish??

yeap to all black pilled and bleu pilled
and all the rest of junkies

Attached: 1560973619853.gif (480x368, 3.21M)

you need to move back to pakistan and fuck someone who isnt related to you

cope

Attached: 1480182695053.jpg (1318x912, 426K)

do you actually want to know?
before you answer go and think about it because you cant unlearn real red pills

chart by simon davies lol
do you have anything created by a non jew?
or do they not distribute that to you before you come?

>3 years
going on 20 years now

Attached: muhh shekles.jpg (461x642, 61K)

Yes, I actually want to know. I'm genuinely puzzled how improving oneself thru meditation can be considered bad.

be grateful for what you have, even if it's not much. Be grateful you weren't born in africa or an indian slum, not blind, not short, not asian. See this life as a unique expierience. also meditate to release anger

a metanoia only lasts 3 years ~
and you know when you have had it because at the end you have nothing left but what God gave you to begin with

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke
He's so stacked that he knows, when he goes back to his mobile home, that's when its
Back to the lab again yo, this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

Yes, I believe in Christ and I know that this life is passing and that the eternal life is after death not here, true happiness is after death, this life is just temporary so don't get attached to anything in this world

jouin was litterally a priest and is a honeray prelate of the church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Jouin

you are a retarded jew, a liar, and a murder and you get it all from your daddy the devil

hail mary full of grace,
punch this jew in his face

Attached: index.jpg (201x251, 16K)

There is one thing and one thing only that allows you to come back from the black pill without a leap of faith or compromising your Ideals:

It is exceptionalism.

You overcome nihilism by saying: Yes, they are all sheep.
And yes the world is meaningless.
But I AM THE ONE.
I MYSELF AM THE UBERMENSCH THAT WAS PROMISED:
And now, I AM GOING TO FIX IT.

The world is broken because it was MY FATE to come and fix it.
The forces of darkness exist, because I AM destined to defeat them.
And because of that, I can not fail.
And I am doing this as an end in itself as an act of love, and therefore the only justification I need is myself, my love is God's love for creation.

If you manage to actually believe this, then you become unstoppable.
It is the true ascended black pill.
It's what happens if you refuse to compromise at all costs.
It's the most powerful of all pills.

The problems with it are:
1) You MUST actually be supreme. If you are a loser, this won't work. Only exceptional individuals are even theoretically capable of reaching this state.
You need to be the best man.
2) The price you pay is that with that, there is nothing to fall back on.
With that, you go off: To victory or defeat. It does not matter. If you start doubting yourself, you will go insane if you aren't already.

Attached: HomuraTime.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Jouin
sometimes its hard to see whats infront of your face

fucking leafs and their goddamn pasta.

i took the honkpill. now instead of being a nihilist i just sit and laugh at the absurdity of clown world

Attached: Clown-Rape.gif (500x317, 316K)

Describing the Protocols, Jouin wrote: "From the triple viewpoint of race, of nationality, and of religion, the Jew has become the enemy of humanity."[2] Pope Benedict XV made Jouin an Honorary Prelate.[3] Pope Pius XI praised Jouin for "combating our mortal [Jewish] enemy" and appointed him to high papal office as a protonotary apostolic.[1][2]

kill yourself

Only the while pill can save you. The white pill that says the earth is indisputably the center of the universe and God gives us all eternal love and peace when we die, to an extent far beyond what we have ever felt here.

im not sure what your mad at haha the fact u cant into pol or that you think everybodys a jew are you mad im not a priest should i be mad your arguing with yourself

>CE
>BCE

Attached: 1557412355904.jpg (552x748, 53K)

I am still waiting for your explanation.

i use ad

I found God. Now free from fear

Attached: 30683746378.jpg (2048x1366, 526K)

>im not sure what your mad at
not really anything
you just seem to like to slander catholics, the mark of a jew

if I seem annoyed its just the natural disdain I have for you oriental subhumans... also I cant understand 90% of what you type.

tl:dr
you command english like you squat to poop

you think sitting still and doing nothing improves you?

im christian ish

The blackest pill is the truth that when you die.. nothing happens. You are nothing. You will be nothing and nothing you do will have had an impact on anything. The universe is so vast and infinite among all the other universes that there is no "plan" there is no point or purpose to it. There is nothing. You are meaningless.

true and i command meaning like i squat to poop

I dont think you are ready to understand spiritual warfare frankly

if you were you would see the d&c techniques at play without anyone showing you

>before you answer go and think about it because you cant unlearn real red pills
You go on speaking like a doomsayer, like you're about to uncover some sinister plot, and when I ask you for a proper explanation - you start pivoting?
Who's acting like a jew now?

The Japs have got our back, user. Have a white pill:

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4

Attached: re4-meme-pink.gif (1288x930, 81K)

there is only jew and christian
protestants are jews as they have mad clear 100x times over

and maybe never more clear than Cromwell's first order of business
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England

Where's the lie tho

i never did like dogma i must admit i like truth but sometimes ignorance is bliss

Attached: gayy.jpg (600x400, 75K)

no pivot
its just things are moving to fast for you
you cant seem to keep up

the sinister plot started in 1492 if you can figure it out then you will know
if not... well i wont be surprised

well the low church does know ignorant that is for sure...
basically Presbyterians

At least I got to call you a complete fucking faggot you absolute queer. Makes it all worthwhile.

in his picture that shows a cross on one of the fingers

hes just a jew, or a golem and doesnt know it either way he is of the devil

At least I'm honestly trying to help people without obfuscating things, and that's more than I can say for you.
Also, things are moving too fast for pretty much everyone, being condescending about it is pointless.

Twelve years ago this month, the iPhone was first released. The iPhone gave birth to everyone being connected on the internet, to everyone having constant communication with one another, to everyone having the knowledge of the world at their fingertips. Yet, these wonderful inventions - inventions that should serve the betterment of humanity - have destroyed our cultures and our minds! We are a global world now, and yet we flush the great opportunities given to us down the toilet!

Outside of misusing our communication for greed, and for evil, we are addicted to drugs! Drugs that were given out like candy by corrupt doctors and pharmaceutical companies! Our worst problem today is this opioid epidemic! It has taken over the hearts and minds of what could be the most flourishing population the world has ever seen! The temptation and want for an escape, for a high, and for recreation is destroying not just those that partake! It destroys everyone near it!

Attached: Life.jpg (925x675, 38K)

We sit on our phones, shoot up heroin, smoke weed - we do nothing productive. Too many citizens have no desire to learn! No desire to create! No desire to innovate! Only leech and sulk around in their sorrows, and use entertainment and drugs as an escape! Escaping reality will not solve any of our worlds problems! Making excuses to not better yourself is a means for corporations to control you! For government to enslave you!

We talk about helping those who are in a much worse position than us, those in poor countries and those in a poor state in a rich country. I ask you, how can you help these people you care so much about - if you won't bother to help yourself first? If you won't help your nation? If you won't help your environment? You say you can't because you're in a bad place? That is wrong! You have a roof over your head, you have food, you have all the potential to build up something great!

Attached: life is life.jpg (927x678, 25K)

We have a generation of manchildren that live with their parents well into their 30s. All that is wanted, is to play video games and play on the internet. They do nothing to help their fellow man. Their lives are in a virtual world. Virtual men, with virtual minds, with virtual hearts! Do not give yourself to this atrocity - it provides no benefit. They eat food and drink soda that is terrible for your mind and body!

Attached: when we all get the power.jpg (923x678, 52K)

We must sacrifice! We have lost the importance of sacrifice! We are content in being nothing, buying nothing, and living as nothing! We would rather live a comfortable and easy life, with no good end result. Instead, we must make sacrifice against corporations and government institutions! Stop buying at Walmart, stop going to chain gas stations! Stop going to chain fast food! Buy and shop local! Raise your own food! Cook your own food!

Attached: we all get the best.jpg (925x677, 36K)

If you cannot help yourself, how can you expect others to help you?! It is a dull life indeed, when all your life is sitting in a computer chair, looking at a screen, and eating all day long. No self discipline! No self improvement! You are becoming nothing but a leech on the system, and controlled by corporate masters! They want you this way, because you will just continue to buy their products that you don't need, and deep down don't even want!

Attached: every minute and hour.jpg (916x675, 46K)

do you believe in blind faith?

The misery that is upon us is but the passing of corporatism and corrupt government. The very people that run these do not care about themselves, they do not care about you, and they do not care about their nation! They only care about money! The root of all evil is the love for money, and I assure you these people all love their money more than anything! They'd sell their own children if they had to!

Attached: dont think about the rest.jpg (929x677, 82K)

Escapism is temporary, the Glory of YOU is forever! Take care of yourself! Be kind to others! Love one another! When you have gotten ahead, help others get ahead! If we continue this path to glory, we can work to build a peaceful world, and a stronger world. You have to work hard and make many sacrifices to do this, but we must do this if we want to succeed!

Attached: Lifeislife.jpg (695x540, 26K)

Nihilism is the easy way out. Soft.

Attached: JohnnybRavo.jpg (558x640, 35K)

everything you said is true but something is fundamentally wrong with it any ideas or am i just wrong?

Embracing hardship destroys nihilism.

there is no black pill what black pill?

get off the internet, read a book, start living your own life
you have control over all your actions and goals,
unless you think otherwise, then you are better of necking yourself, no hope in the world for the hopeless, this is 2019 we only need the strong minds to move forward

>At least I'm honestly trying to help people
so you are saying you are blind, leading the blind?

I wasnt being condescending, you want me to hold your hand and walk you through the last 300 years? or from all the way back in 15th century Spain?

are you asking why theosophy is evil?
or why eastern mysticism is a path to destruction?

what is your question?

Have children

nope, why would you ask such a thing?

Took the black pill hard during the 2016 election and my first year of law school. I pushed through but had virtually lost all hope and drive. I started doing some trial work my third year and found out I had a knack for it and that it was an opportunity to fight for “justice” (I know it’s a subject and sometimes meaningless word, but I believe in it). Since then I’ve slowly changed from doomer to bloomer, though studying for the bar has certainly put a temporary hamper on it. The takeaway for me is that working to do good by your own moral compass on a small achievable scale can counteract the black pill. Provided you accept that your influence extends only to arms length and come to peace with that fact.

religion requires it you profess it and you think any non christian is against you im religious but you would be blind if you did not see the folly in the way some men teach christianity

Delusions certainly help

>Yes, they are all sheep.
>But I AM THE ONE

just this part, you can keep all the other gay delusions