Support Tyson Fury

Tyson is the heavy weight champion of the world, hes said zionist jews control the media and all the banks in the world, he said that homosexuality is a sin and compared it to pedophilia, he said a womens position in life is on her back and in the kitchen. He married his Virgin wife at 17 years old and already has 5 children. He beats the fuck out of niggers for a living, hes Irish catholic, praises Jesus at the end of every boxing match, and hes a great singer. He also loves America and Trump. Hes also undefeated, God bless Tyson Fury.

Attached: IMG_2030.png (660x400, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV4QTUuQoLw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHx-4rZ8Nns
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlp4KKzqt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcpGDtCfeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-but he's a gypsy.

he's also a millennial

fuck boomers and fuck niggers!

>Catholic
So close.

He's also from the North not a ponce from the South

The original followers of Christ, the one true relgion.

bump of fury

Attached: truethis.jpg (500x686, 74K)

>He's Irish Catholic

He is English-Irish traveler.

tyson fury is fucken based.... God bless him

God is truly on his corner.

He gave that kraut a proper good hiding last week, you actually see his nose shatter right before the end.
The guy was 6'5 & clearly a hard cunt too, the heavyweight division is top tier atm.

>AJ got himself rekt by a fat manlet spic who looked like a bum.
I thought right from the start of the AJ fight something wasn't right, his heart wasn't in it somehow. Maybe he took a dive.
>A pretty fucking convincing dive

Tyson is the man currently, by miles.

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=uV4QTUuQoLw

He is a legend

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHx-4rZ8Nns

I went to the AJ fight, total upset, could not believe he quit, not a boxing quality whatsoever.

>support a Gypsy
Jow Forums 2019

Tyson fury on his a game could possibly put away deontay, especially if he sharpens up on a few guys on the way there. But man did you see wilder put brazealle down with that right? Tyson will have to play chess the whole time to shut down that right hand

God bless, this is beautiful.

Fury already beat that nigger wilder. A total robbery.

They have already fought and if he does it again hes going to sleep the spook

Deontay throws bombs like a chimpanzee, but i think Tyson whoops him in the rematch, whenever that may be.

It was a complete robbbery, and anybody who knows boxing knew that, like they robbed triple G twice, what a disgrace

I agree fury is the better man, and he was suffering from some heavy ring rust when he fought wilder. I also agree it was a robbery. That being said, wilder has enough power to sleep any human being alive in one shot and thats dangerous. Ortiz was giving him a lesson in humility and wilders right put him down after a true ass whooping. He also dropped fury in the TWELFTH round. Caution is required handling dynamite

2 knockdowns is not exactly a robbery

>triple G twice
Canelo is slightly a better boxer

If he comes back, then good on him. I quite like the guy despite his robotic style. He definitely got in the ring with a broken heart though. Weird.
I'm going to root for the mini spic whose name I can't even remember as champion underdog going forward. Bookies getting raped trumps national pride in this case. I bet his crew were going fucking mental bless 'em. Do you reckon they flayed more or fewer innocents during the celebrations?
>Bronze

Attached: 2nyirh.jpg (828x472, 72K)

I think it may have been Lennox Lewis that mused Tyson likely had balance issues after dropping so much weight for the Wilder fight. Like a muscle memory thing.
The fact is if they fought tomorrow Tyson would humiliate him even more convincingly.

This, i agree, their is no denying wilders power. It takes only one shot with him. The only thing is that he started boxing at 20, and sometimes it shows.

Attached: IMG_2031.jpg (2000x1462, 1.94M)

>muh rome
Guys... it was 1,900 years ago. Get some therapy.

Attached: ROME DID THIS.jpg (640x668, 455K)

>Worshipping the Madonna
Half of their religion is based on breaking a commandment.

Forgot to add the British Anglokikes hate him.

Attached: House of Windsor.png (460x568, 48K)

He even calls out Queen Victoria for being a Jew. Tyson is the hero we need.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

>Tyson Fury has one of the biggest hats

Attached: 1537807737141.jpg (471x388, 94K)

The man is a legend. Best boxer I've ever seen. Love watching him.

I always have a soft spot for the underdog, it was pretty fucking awesome when Andy won, and he got the gig by DM'ing a some one on instagram. Truly a cinderella story

meet next champion CRO-magnon

Attached: filip hrgović.jpg (1080x640, 98K)

Have no idea which webm this is. Hope it is Tyson Fury

Attached: 1560563524290.webm (480x360, 783K)

Oof it wasn't. Haven't labeled my webm collection yet. Let's try this one.

Attached: 1560659486650.webm (406x720, 2.95M)

He's the defenition of a real man. That being said, where does andy ruiz fit in the picture now? He claims 6'2 (more like 6'0 or 6'1) compared to deontay and tyson 6'6 - 6'7. He has some nasty hand speed though.

Still no but closer... Let's try again

Attached: 1560658966996.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

He's an Irish Traveler.

Jesus told is to honor his mother, his mother is our mother...

Attached: IMG_2032.jpg (1000x1334, 124K)

>Get outclassed for like 90% of the fight
>Eventually one of your retarded haymakers lands and opponents drops
>"not a robbery"

broke the guys nose with 1 punch

nice thread, im a big fan of both Fury and Wilder and hope there's a rematch... but doesn't this belong on /boxing/ you fags?

You retards realize that I’m the first three rounds fury barely threw a punch right ? You don’t get rounds won for moving and shaking your head around you need to actually land effective blows.

there is no board called /boxing/, redditfag

there's a youtuber called Rummy's Corner.
I recommend his channel like I used to recommend TGSNT. He's a great pundit.
Have a great evening ameribro
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlp4KKzqt0

butter bean is the best. fuck you all.

I fucking love butterbean

Attached: IMG_2033.jpg (400x349, 21K)

Yeah Tyson fucked him up. He was pretty much a can though. Deserved it as well. He overreacted to get a DQ win.

Here is my response to you. I am a retard lol.

Mixed Molly Whop is another good dude I recommend. Very detailed analysis of boxing and MMA fighters.

I will check it out, thank you my english brother, God bless you.

Attached: IMG_2034.jpg (2465x1643, 234K)

Its not just about boxing, its about this guys incredible life.

i really like tyson, hope he has a good career and retires in one piece.

>Brits cheering for niggers
All your premiershit teams are nigger now, no wonder you cry for a nigger boxer

Lol happens to the best of us

Dude has a solid chin. Nobody should be able to pull a Jesus and rise from the dead after getting hit like that from Wilder. He still keeps it as well because his defensive boxing is impressive. He'll definitely be remembered as one of the greats.

Andy rocked it, makes me want to skip the gym. Its the year of the chubby man

Attached: IMG_2035.jpg (308x185, 17K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcpGDtCfeY

This

Im surprised the jews didnt go after him for the Apollo Creed entrace for cultural appropriation

All of the boxing legends coming out of the woodwork on twitter to trash our shit vegas judges was the most cathartic thing i've ever experienced.

Attached: kramer hentai.jpg (622x486, 75K)

I don't give a fuck for sports beyond potato racing desu.
The current state of the hw division is pretty intriguing though. There's no need to get huffy just because your mma manlet has dropped off the planet

Attached: 1483785584536.png (740x339, 426K)

It defies physics that he got up from that. The next guy wilder hit with that punch was fucking flattened (dominick brezeale)

>pic
Holy fuck, my childhood

How do judges get elected? Who hires them, do they have any boxing experience, cause the bitch who swayed the canelo fight was an illeterate mexican broad probably payed of by golden boy

Wasn’t that also a muslim prayer after? Fuck that.

Boxing is in furys blood, and God is at his corner.

I think the athletic commission elects them

Iirc Fury said he'll fight again in Sept/Oct, then wants the Wilder rematch for Feb 2020.

Haven't been excited for heavyweight boxing in so long. Feels good man. Lomanchenko wasn't enuff for me. Fury's size is too much, he'd squash Andy like a enchilada under a boot.

They need to do a better job, this is the women that stole the fight from triple G

Attached: IMG_2036.jpg (1200x800, 545K)

Same here brothee, heavy weight boxing is making a come back, very exciting times

further proving how women have no place outside of the kitchen

Exactly

I don’t understand the ggg nut hugging over this fight. Yes overall he maybe did a bit more but boxing is scored round by round. Similar to ward kovalev 1 yes he did a little more but only in a couple rounds and those slow first few rounds count just as much as the ones where everyone’s working hard 10-9

I'm not Christian but clearly orthodoxy is far closer to original Christianity

>He is English-Irish traveler.

Fuck you is he. There's no Anglo blood in him at all. He's full-on pikey gypo.
Even Anthony Joshua has a higher forehead.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>not a christian
>experts on Christians

Fuck off shit skin

Kek after baste Carl Frampton beat up that English guy Tyson Furey tried to say the match was bullshit

Attached: carl_frampton.jpg (768x432, 41K)

carl is a proddie

Yes Tyson Fury is based.
Kind of a boring fighter, but great technique. Very hard to get a clean shot on him the way he moves.
Wilder has sloppy technique and will most likely break his hand again before winning a title. He's jew America's hope for boxing and will be heavily promoted.

Caleb plant is an American, i look forward to his next fight, finally a white American boxer again.

Attached: IMG_2041.jpg (720x557, 59K)

Yeah but he's married to a Catholic and lives in Republic of Ireland

he lives in Belfast ?

Agreed those 3 results were shameful I was so angry. I mean that fucking cunt in the first gg fight what the fuck. It was crippling for tyson it would have been one of sports greatest comebacks from where he came from and how he puts out positive energy trying to help other battle mental health. He will fuck wilder up mark my words I have never seen him look as good as his last fight he was sharp as fuck. He also fights for God, Wilder unironically channels a demon he calls bronze bomber. There is a sit down interview with them both called gloves up before the fight and guru calls him out on it. Wilder admits it and tries so voodoo shit on him. Fury tells him he's going to get it for that. He wore rosary beads at the weigh in because of it. Fury is based as fuck and clearly very intelligent. Very rare to have a heavyweight that can move like him which is why Bob arum signed him up to such a huge deal. He's the whole package. He's going to be a rockstar he got up like the undertaker vs wilder. Versus this guy he walked in dressed as apollo creed boxed the guy up switched to southpaw moved like floyd knocked the guy out then sang fucking Aerosmith lol. Brilliant.

This, 100% deontay is satanic, even his mask and feathers is symbolism to the cult,, that nigger fucked up cause that voodoo shit will not work on God fearing men, deontays face when fury gets back up is priceless, you can see the fear.

Attached: IMG_2043.jpg (225x225, 10K)

The moment he realized God will cut him down.

Attached: IMG_2044.jpg (782x534, 110K)

his dad gouged out some dudes eye a couple years because they had an argument over a beer years before

not based

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

So did freddie roach

Christ is our savior

that southern US black biker culture (his outfit)

you dont shit about the US lol

>hes said zionist jews control the media and all the banks in the world
>supports Trump

Do you see the inconsistency here

>American education

>The only thing is that he started boxing at 20, and sometimes it shows.
What does that mean?

Attached: IMG_2028.jpg (700x700, 132K)

>Implying southern black biker culture doesn't draw on the influence voodoo-worshiping islanders had on southern black culture

What?

He's a gyppo from Wythenshawe... but I like him

He dosnt have enough variety, not many combos, he just throws hammers, and i feel thats cause of his inexperience, he was a basketball/football player until he was 20, and you can tell by just looking at him, when you look at tyson you know hes a born a bred boxer whos been practicing the art ever since he was born