Why is it easier to intergrate Euros?

Hey faggots

Cuck nationalists like pointing out that civic nationalism works because of how Italian, Irish, Russian, Polish and other European ethnic groups assimilated into a WASP and German America. They believe this can then be transposed onto all other ethnic groups around the world. Why has America not fractured along european ethnic lines, the way diverse America has?

Attached: brazil evolutionary marvel.jpg (548x865, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-israel-a-failed-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM&t=850s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't make this shit up. Russians never faced discrimination in the US like Poles did.

The point still stands. It is easier to integrate Euros into a conception of America than it is non-euros. I'm trying to find some reasons for this

bump

Can someone give me the story behind this kid.

Is he genuine half-monkey?

He proportions are not even human, much less so that even regular nigs

it's the average spic

i was in the us for 5 years. i have never experienced any hate or racism. racism is a meme

someone traveled 50 years into USA's future and this was clutched in his dying hand when he returned, half cannibalized

>its some genetic defect people in third world shitholes like to record and taunt for their amusement

Attached: sad looney tunes man.jpg (1242x1086, 78K)

that's nice, but that wasn't really what the thread is about

Afro brazilian desu, there are more niggers in brazil than in all the continent togheter.

It's a genetic defect I could do the same to a white guy who looks like a witch....

they aren't retarded like niggers and spics and are actually capable of forming functional societies. They also generally have a good European sort of work ethic that nonwhites really don't understand. Asians are pretty good about integrating as well despite cultural differences because they have good work ethic and are generally not as retarded as the other minorities.

not really, its a meme pushed by spanish speaking spics, but spics are all the same shit.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-israel-a-failed-state/

post pic

Spic is a term for a spanish speaking person, therefore brazilians are not spics.

my point is, all the division you see in america is a meme and not reallity. if you live in the us you would realize there is no racism and division outside of academia and the media. (i was in uni, they used to talk about racism alot yet when i left campus all i saw was everyone living in harmony) all the shit about crime you hear about also has nothing to do with race. russia is full of criminals and they are majority white.

Yes, but I'm looking around for studies/observations/blogs/websites that can articulate this. I can't blast IQ studies, kenyan baby mirror tests and wrong-think suppositories at normies. They need to be lubed up first.

Attached: ypipo.jpg (539x960, 84K)

Don't post that cringe here bro. You're forcing my hand, and I don't want to say it but: 13 do 50. Where I come from its worse

>russia is full of criminals
hey don't be a bigot you racist! They're just poor and sanctioned by JUSA

Attached: he was gud boy.png (422x482, 297K)

who cares? they are the same shit, iberian and indio mutt.

I know it's molymeme but this video he made on immigration and welfare is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM&t=850s

As far as their inability to form a functional society you can take a look at any statistics regarding their standards of living or corruption levels then take a look at the politicians that they vote for. Illhan Omar and Occasio Cortez and other people. They just vote along ethnic lines.

Thanks user. You reminded me of some alt hype stuff. Will need to get his sources coz his vids are too sardonic and acerbic lel.

it has nothing to do with racism*. it was clear during my stay that blacks seemed more aggressive and loud. i used to get hot dogs in a gas station and watch black women fight (most entertaining shit in my life) what i meant is those crimes they commit has nothing to do with racism

you have vids of them duking it out?

Attached: funny stuff in apeland er america.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

>therefore brazilians are not spics
oh thank god, i'd rather be a monkey anyway

Attached: 1555454293099.png (1598x960, 1.63M)