Anyone else growing out of joe rogan...

anyone else growing out of joe rogan? I heard the new one and the thought these are 45-50 year old men talking about the most repulsive subjects, its not funny anymore its like WTF is wrong with these people? am i just becoming a conservative or are these people genuinely fucked in the head

Attached: 901EAC4A-EA3A-46C3-9B77-39648F220E02.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA
youtu.be/N8roQPPTe4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sTeUQ9I06MU
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>joe rogan
What would a gate keeper look like?

yeah, it's mostly shit. I only watch it when the guest has a PHD in something or looks old (Randal Cralson etc)...

Whenever I see "comedian" in the video description, I just dislike and skip...

I used to like the Duncan episodes, if you can get past the flowery hippy talk he seemed like a decent guy but this one was too much. I've been liking the JRE less and less lately but something about this one was just so boring and stupid. Like you said, maybe it is the realization you're watching two grown men in costumes with a bubble machine talking about the same shit 15yo stoners do. Seemed fake and gay, couldn't make it through the episode.

Go listen to a fiction audiobook.

It took me five minutes to reject Rogan. He's yet another gatekeeper and also has an IQ of rotted fruit. His whole schtick is going whoa..and acting like his mind is blown while occasionally saying something obvious. A pure waste of time, the last time I tried listening to his guest talk about alternate dimensions the entire conversation was "trust me, it was intense" Rogan:Whoaaaaaaaa

Joe Rogan is based and redpilled, don't know what your talking about

I have a relatively positive opinion of joe rogan, but i never listen to his show, so ehh

I heard how he (((shut down))) all talk on what the ef bee aye said concerning Trump and what if he were to win.

>Go listen to a non-fiction audiobook
ftfy

I like that podcast episode where Joe just starts raging against blacks. Classic Rogan.

He has never raged against Blacks. He would be gone if true.

They are obviously high out of their minds on LSD or some shit, hence the sunglasses and weird ass topics.

Controlled opp.

it's always good when he talks to an ayyy or dinosaur or wildlife guy. you don't have to agree with somebody politically 100% to be a fan

Is LSD legal in California? How come the police doesn't knock on his door during one of his streams?

I'm sure he did, i also loved that episode where he ranted for an hour about genociding jews

it's only half good when there's a good invitee
Toe Jogan thinks he's an intellectual, but he is far from it.
His remarks are mostly embarrassing. Also
>Weed bro
I smoke weed from time to time and I can't fucking stand people talking about weed

As I become more alpha and chad, I find myself watching more and more rogan. I think when you're young it's easy to watch to alpha males and think that one day you will be like them. But as you get older, if you aren't alpha, it's harder to watch alpha males because at that point you realize you're never going to be alpha and you're stuck being a loser for the rest of your life. Basically, joe rogan is a show for alpha males.

Joe Rogan is a "limited hangout." In GlowNigger speak that means he plays footsie with censored issues but never dives full in. He used to question 911 until some spooks "talked" to him. He is also a lover of money. Yeah I'm sure he says funny things once in awhile. But sorry fren, Joe is a shill for money and the JewSA. He's a stoner boomer establishmentarian.

No, but they didnt drop some acid on stream so why would the cops show up. They cant arrest you press charges for simply being high. THINK horvat, THINK.

>Basically, joe rogan is a show for alpha males.
it's a show for betas who wish they were alpha and aren't even able to effectively choose a proper, correct role model
there are far better podcasts that cut out all the faggity bullshit

C O P E

It isn't a political disagreement that is upsetting, it is his inconsistency. He will constantly talk about "labels maaaan" and how you can't box people in but then when people shit on him for being too soft on Jack Dorsey he turns around and says that everyone mad at him is just alt-right. If he has an interesting person on and let's them talk it can be a good show but that doesn't seem to happen as much as it used to. Also it just doesn't really seem genuine anymore, seems like he holds back on things because he worries about the blowback from twitter psychos. Maybe Eddie was right and he's been compromised by the CIA who knows

Attached: tfw_looked_into_it.jpg (799x531, 106K)

doing drugs becomes exponentially less cool once you're over 30

>it is his inconsistency
he's a literal closeted psychopath - you faceblind, emotionally illiterate cunts

Source looked for this for hours now

What did they say would happen if he won? *Cheesy grin

but you're the one coping

He shut it down, so only Joe and his guest know. He's a gatekeeper, like Jones.

Because he has 3 security guards that dont talk and rather be brutes without a brain. Seriously can't even say hi anymore.

s'cause he's a bitchmade faggot, leaf-o
ignore all beta posters, report and sage all beta posts

kinda like how he shut down his message board literally overnight
he's had a chat with the men in black, bet

you end up in an unenviable position where you're damn near directly responsible for the livelihoods of others and must play accordingly

I have my issues with him and you have yours you angry faggot. What is it that makes you think he is a psychopath and what does being faceblind have to do with it? Genuine questions

>anyone else growing out of joe rogan?
How do you even grow into joe rogan in the first place?

>Reading non-literary fiction
Yikes.

I was joking around, according to conservapedia he's jewish though he doesn't look like one.

>How do you grow into JRE?
Be a zoomer without a father figure. Maaan.

Attached: 3A7FF0AF-57D6-4C26-B559-0A1400694443.png (1758x1035, 524K)

>Whenever I see "comedian" in the video description, I just dislike and skip...
Checked & best advice

>What is it that makes you think he is a psychopath
I've spent time on his message board pre-2007, dude is certifiable
most people on this board are borderline autistic and their ability to read social cues and subtle patterns leads them to believe joe rogan is a genuine person, when in fact he's a wolf in sheep-dog clothing
kendolliain'tevenmadtho.jpeg

>according to conservapedia

Attached: hurr.jpg (290x174, 8K)

Joe is Aubrey Marcus’s gay lover. He had to hop ONNIT to get that supplement sponsorship.

>Be a faggot without a father figure. Maaan.
that shit crosses generational boundrys bruhs

>joe rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA

he owns the company, dickweed

>when in fact he's a wolf in sheep-dog clothing
it's a cute idea but it completely disregards his stand up career

lol

>though he doesn't look like one
really, user? look at the OP pic again

joe is on the left you crayon

>it's a cute idea but it completely disregards his stand up career
his stand up is middling at best, and an obvious graft for him to parlay his mediocre fame and built-in beta male fanbase into cold hard cash
the art of comedy relies on the effectiveness of the performer to expertly manipulate the emotions of the crowd with precise language and timing
he's a master manipulator, and a awful comedian with an accidentally large fanbase who would watch him shit on a plate and pay to see it

It's a pretty legit wiki actually but it is indeed wrong in this case, turns out he did a 23andme test
around the 2:08 mark
youtu.be/N8roQPPTe4Q

He’s a partner. Aubrey has a polyamorous family fuck compound in Sedona, AZ. A few BJJ guys have accused Aubrey of blocking their entry into EBI because they wouldn’t fuck him. Look into it.

>he's a master manipulator

Attached: 30 yr old boomer.gif (467x398, 70K)

>Look into it
I'm aware, I've met several of his inner circle personally

That’s not how it works, idiot.

Someone told me his comedy was hilarious so I watched some on youtube. It was fucking garbage, and he kept bringing up how he supported gay marriage. Like, to the point that it felt really awkward and strange. I would have walked out.

I definitely got lured into that belief for a while and you are probably right that social illiteracy played a part. There have been times where the mask slips and I get a weird feeling about him. I'm realizing more and more that he just has a carefully crafted personality for mass appeal so I think you're right.

And he looks like a kike. It might just be that he's 3/4 italian and that "roman nose" with beady eyes makes him look semitic.

>he just has a carefully crafted personality for mass appeal
you're on point
Imagine the host of a massive stupid mass appeal TV show having a brilliantly crafted affect
tickles the peach pits

Congrats.

>illiterate so he has to have mommy read to him
Joe Rogan sucks because his ego became so inflated he thinks he is as smart as most of the guests he brings on so he ruins every episode by interjecting his retarded opinions instead of just listening to what the actual smart person has to say

Link?

his physical comedy is genuinely great. i've always read him as a slightly autistic yet accidental alpha but i suppose it's possible he's psycho

Tell us some sketchy/shady things about Rogan.

he sucked Louis Anderson's dick in order kick start his comdey/tv career

He just has cool guests sometimes like Yang, Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder, most of the MMA fighters I like besides Adesanya and Ferguson. Guy himself is a bit of an ignoramus when it comes to politics, but that's not really the reason to watch him.

the only thing joe rages about concerning blacks is how not enough black bulls are tearing out his asshole, hes infamous for his nigger muscle worship

Meh. some are okay. He just invites over such a wide variety of people that there's bound to be a lot of filler episodes. Most of his stuff on politics is okay as long as he doesn't have overt mockingbird types in there; which boils down to traditional liberals being tolerable and most people deemed conservative or right wing.

People on Jow Forums expect too much from these podcasts and want to here 1488 RACEWAR NAO! shit, which frankly isn't going to happen. Just accept it's like talkshow radio (on demand), that some guests will give you a couple of new insights (history dude he had on about the pyramids, possibility of older but forgotten civilizations, stuff like that). It should also be obvious that Rogan himself still holds on to some shitty liberal views himself due to his connections, his residence in LA area/California (which he has called kind of shitty on multiple occasions) and being rich enough to not see some of the issues.

>being this autistic
bongs have such poor genes, all the winners left for america 300 years ago bro, thanks for chipping in tho

Rogan's shows are as good as his guests imo. Just watch what you like and ignore the rest.

>he's a literal closeted psychopath - you faceblind, emotionally illiterate cunts
You're giving him way to much credit, kiddos. He's just an opportunist and grew old in the Hollywood scene. You meet them in most sales jobs.

Norm McDonald cried like a bitch on the View apologizing. So that's Hollywood whores. They're all desperate and weak and will change their deeply held views for acceptance.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x671, 31K)

Got any dirt on other podcasters/comedians?

I still belive in Joe Rogan, he may be liberal but hes smart enough for me to listen to his podcast occasionaly

Ma ti si mutav, jazavce

Attached: CCAAABDB-3B0A-4EE7-85D5-56D76F34A019.jpg (476x667, 43K)

>People on Jow Forums expect too much from these podcasts and want to here 1488 RACEWAR NAO! shit
The generic NPC alt-kike bullshit post. Fuck off and think for yourself

Attached: npc direct internet.png (766x792, 91K)

Did he ever say any "extreme" or edgy shit on his message board back in the day that could get him in trouble nowadays?

Joe Rogan is a cuckhold and he loves BBC. Stop watching his show.

Joe Rogan is a professional disinformation agent. You know the "look that up Jamie" guy always in the background? His father graduated from the Pensacola information warfare unit. His father's best friend was Harry "Hotdog" Hirschinger who is Mossad and involved in actual terrorist operations against US troops. Most of Rogan's talking points come out of the Esalen Institute, which is a Soviet/Mossad disinformation warfare front.

Rogan should be executed for treason.

Can someone post the video were someone takes clips of him talking about monkeys and makes him look retarded. At the end the guest says his father molested him or something?

of coarsh
you're going to have to pay my consulting fee to get it tho you tmz looking glownigger

Attached: DKR-16679rC.jpg (1280x960, 352K)

Attached: 57A0EF23-4343-4ABB-8E17-3808F5335D61.jpg (618x685, 254K)

I see you watch Matthew North as well? Joe himself is a Satanic little fag, going to (((Anthony Levy)))s wedding

>Did he ever say any "extreme" or edgy shit on his message board back in the day that could get him in trouble nowadays?
nigger are you fucking serious???
he said faggot and nigger constantly and he very public, ugly dustu-ps with the regulars there calling them awful ugly shit, he also had several alt accounts that went even further into 'out of bounds' language and topics

So no.

>so fuck you pay me
[email protected]

Yeah it’s pretty widely acknowledged that he’s not a very talented comedian.

Even his peers say he basically willed himself into fame and success, he doesn’t have the natural comedy “gift.”

>Even his peers say he basically willed himself into fame and success, he doesn’t have the natural comedy “gift.”
nailed it

Drop some caps of posts, let's get to work destroying this gatekeeper cuckold

I only listen to them anymore if there is an interesting person on and scientists.

which means I skip like 95% of his podcasts anymore.

Louis Anderson is a woman tho. You’re lying.

>bongs have such poor genes, all the winners left for america 300 years ago
don't get personal, physical comedy is great when done right

youtube.com/watch?v=sTeUQ9I06MU

check out joes gargoyle bit

Attached: purebred.png (200x164, 44K)

>>so fuck you pay me
>[email protected]
if you're cia I'd take a job as payment too

He has long been known as a drug addicted liberal with a very low iq

stop looking for wisdom on youtube... Its full of liberal propaganda and brainwashing

they want you all to be brainwashed liberal nazis

Attached: 1560904862324.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

>Even his peers say he basically willed himself into fame and success
So reading between the lines here, he sucked a whole lot of old wrinkly Hollywood Jew dick?

I only listen to Rogan when he has based guests on, like Tim Pool or Dr. Jordan B. Peterson.

louie anderson
I meant the fat ugly dude, misspelled it

meant this for you bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU
I never liked Jamie but I thought he was just a lefty fag, I will legitimately have to look into it.