How do city-dwelling whites remain so bluepilled?

I travel to the city 1 day a week for grand jury duty, and the amount of redpills I pass from my car to the courthouse is enough to turn anyone full 1488. I can’t imagine living in an urban hellscape and burying my head in the sand when the realities of niggerdom are all around me. How do yuppies stay so blind?

Attached: 3EC7BDF1-2AFC-4F88-9AEB-BE29391B0746.jpg (314x499, 28K)

Peer and societal pressure trumps everything. Their only way forward is to be the biggest cuck they can be, anything else is a no go.
High cost of living, lack of any form of self-reliance puts them under tremendous pressure to conform and fit in, most citycuks can't afford to slip, they police each other very effectively.

Attached: living meme.png (705x427, 385K)

Pre internet book... I remember people using that book like a bible.

The modern day version is basically "Stuff White People Like".

I’m poor so nothing in there applies to me.

hmm tell me of your adventures user

Attached: cuba badding junior.jpg (1200x800, 166K)

they have found in liberalism the means to both feel like they belong to the "in" group, and to virtue signal unrelentingly. Virtue signaling being the biggy. These queers actually get off when other queers take notice of their virtue signaling. It's upvotes irl.

>be me circa 2018- civnat lolberterian “all drugs should be legal maaaaaan”
> get jury summons “sweet, get outta work for a week”
>get selected along with 22 other whites and 8 poc alternates
> wait a sec...jury=12 ppl?!
>notified this is grand jury, 2 year commitment
>fuuucccckkkk.jpg
>over a year passes- one white juror drops out and in comes stream of darkie alternates
>none last more than a week before using race card to get out (verified this)
>tfw when perps are 80% nog, 19% spic with 1 white guy in the last 500+ cases
>hatred intensifies gradually as I realize how much white ppl time/money wasted on Tyrone’s only form of entrepreneurship

Mirin the beard though. He just needs to get rid of the glasses and choose a better hair style

They never have to interact with the shitskins they so deeply love.

Attached: 1459383718238.jpg (640x468, 67K)

I’ve honestly wondered the same thing. I used to live in Wyoming, and I’d hear all the racist things people would say, and thought it was simply a joke. Eventually, I moved to California and see full blown niggerdom in action, but no one hates them. I just don’t get it.

That's a sweet greentext recollection user. We need to get more lolberts into the libertarian to classical right pipeline.

Attached: eskom.jpg (720x1280, 89K)

Proximity breeds a deep knowledge of the antics of the hordes. Gradually you will begin to hate them. The greatest red pill is living among the thriving and vibrant diversity

Attached: diversity.jpg (570x500, 83K)

Because they live in little bubbles those cities where they never have to interact with blacks.

Memorable red pills outside the courthouse:
Nig laying like Burt Reynolds on sidewalk eating Big Mac and fries directly off of sidewalk
Various Nogs asking for change while crack pipe is still smoldering
Blacks pissing where ever they please in broad daylight
Blatant drug dealing outside court house
Same bums on same corner every week
>It’s all so tiresome

obligatory

>deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/

Attached: diversity 2.png (617x3902, 409K)

>How do yuppies stay so blind?

am i really the only person on this board that lives here

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

hell is the modern western city. We all escape into our little quarantine zones for relief.

I can see your island from where I live user.

Essentially this
The less upperclass whites or cucked whites interact with minorities, the louder they are about
>muh reparations
>muh dindu nuffins
>muh poor unfortunate souls
it's a fetish to them I swear, sickening shit desu. treat minorities like another jagoff on the street. Making them special negates our supposed "egalitarian society"
it's clearly not equal if everyone is a special protected group that gets patted on the head and tax payer (read: works a job) money.

i want to move but my parents force me to go to college.

This state is garbage.

The fact that someone like me could be radicalized in just a year gives me hope desu

oy vey. are we gonna see a NYT article about you this time next year?

Attached: netflix adaptation.jpg (700x755, 58K)

Fish don't know they're underwater.

Spicy ethnic food

>YUPPIE
>Young Urban Professionals

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
YUPPIEs or YOUPINs as well call them here in France (same word basically) aren't Young Urban Professionals there
LMFAO BURGERS WTF

YAOUDI >YEHUDI >
JUDE>YUDE>YOUDE>YOUTRE

Having grown up in a rich part of a big city, I can say everyone knows about these things, and avoids or dislikes them. Homeless people make everyone uncomfortable. Liberals simply give the liberal answer for how to fix those problems, which is "more money for social safety nets, more education, more affirmative action", etc.

Attached: 1455_m_power.jpg (690x800, 184K)

They're blind to it by exposure, like how you can't generally smell your own body odor.

they remain bluepilled by living in extremely gated suburban communities with CCTV and private police patrolling the streets 24/7 while lower class whites have to deal with the burden

I can answer this somewhat. It has to do with the fact that they are by and large childless. The MOMENT they have kids, the 14 starts. They will either move to the whitest, safest suburb with good schools, or they will move to a high rise tower with private urban schools. In either case they will pay handsomely, but you can now redpill them because they have a future.

The real trick would be to take those options away and MANDATE that they send their precious crotchspawn to a local, beautifully diverse school. Claws would come out like you wouldn't believe. But after all, they VOTED for diversity, suddenly it's not good enough for them? Yeah, the only way to really get these people is to FORCE them and ESPECIALLY their children to live with the consequences of the policies they support.

Attached: Pepe flames.jpg (800x800, 136K)

Kek nah I ain’t tryna spend the rest of my days in a cage with these types

Hive Mind

Based and crotchpilled

1. They are extremely focussed on their careers and office politics, as well as getting a house, cars, kids, etc ie "keeping up with the Jones's" This constant arms race is very consuming. They also tend to be more social.
The average user however has checked out on life to a certain degree, and has more time to think.

2. Media brainwashing, combined with the social costs of thinking differently. You must at least consent to the Liberal/Marxist collective outlook. Refusing to follow comes with a huge social cost. Social ostracization is the norm for Right Wingers in the Yuppy zones.
Women are more socially intelligent then men and decide who gets pussy and who is no longer part of the in-group. Therefore "men" are forced to follow women in political opinion; they become emotionally incontinent basedboys. Women are (((empowered))) to think they know & understand politics but actually they always follow the general consensus, that being whatever the (((MSM))) says it is.
Anons are generally poor at human relationships and more independent in thought (I believe there is a mutual tradeoff between the 2). We have more time to think about things that are important, and dont understand the social costs so well.

3. The politics of self-righteousness has filled the gap left by the collapse of religion in the West. Add to this the normalisation of degeneracy, which requires an alternative system of "morality" to help quieten the conscience, which Cultural Marxism provides.

4. Absolute hypocrisy. They are racists really; this is shown in how much they will pay to live among their own people: when they have the money, they buy a house in the whitest most middle class parts of the city. every single time. This isn't a fluke, they know nigs are dangerous, they know they commit more crime, and the free market in housing demonstrates this through the mechanism of house prices. If its high priced its almost certainly a white area, if its low priced its been culturally enriched.

*basedboys not basedboys

This.
Forced multiculturalism of the upper middle classes is the only way to get them on side

The most important item, and the only one I can afford, is the fresh pasta. Can I still be a yuppie?

They're more concerned about how things look/sound rather than concepts or ideas. Then they create strawmen or gaslight you. They have no convictions becasue they follow the prevailing cultural narrative like a fashion trend.

>Tarbabies do 50 but are 13
user you racist! how can you SAY that! Not a good look

>There a significant group differences including cognitive differences
So you're saying we must genocide them! You're a dumb Honkey/white trash. We can't be associated with this.

Attached: white privilege.png (1487x1390, 2.02M)

They're still able to insulate themselves based off the inertia of white social circles formed a little while ago.
People who are in the thick diversity, or are very online seem to forget how little many white people, especially established boomers are really effected by diversity in any negative way. Most of these people are completely insulated geographically and socially and don't feel negative impacts because they only engage with it when it suits them. I think of my hyper normie aunt and uncle as an example. They live in Toronto like me, but since they are older, they work in places that still have a lot of whites, the friend/family group they built over the years are very white, They live in a neighbourhood that has managed to stay whiter than most others here, and in summmer they spend time in cottage country which is really white. Then on top of that they aren't involved in social media and have no idea about the vitriol minorities are spewing online on a regular basis, and there you have a group of people who think everything is still fine.

that does not work for all of them .antifa is full of people like them for good reason because they will try to justify the noggin of the noggers by trying to turn it into a money and class issue .the end result is some soiboi hipster who studies something useless at his uni while
his rich parents pay for his degree .due to this
he will also be a commie who hates his race and sometimes even his parents.