This place is truly dead

The golden days are truly behind us boys. I've held out hope for this place as long as I could but now it's infested with glowniggers, shills and shitskins. You already have more redpills than you can swallow, an image folder that exceeds a terabyte and an ocean's worth of knowledge that would awaken even the most brainwashed NPC. This website's only purpose now is to demoralize you. It's time to leave user, come with me.

Attached: hands-reaching-out-to-one-another_1862775.jpg (1300x867, 47K)

honestly i come back like once a year the last 3 years i always start talking shit in threads this year i cant even find threads to talk shit in

also the point was never to just know things it was to question them

Its been dead for years, nothing new.

no

Attached: D8F3ssSXUAUdV0b.jpg (462x533, 55K)

End of an era

Attached: 9BC08325-BF48-43A9-89C6-D1FCDF73262A.jpg (788x699, 54K)

I only come here to shitpost. Only a literal retard would get his "news" from here.

Good. Leave, finially. Jow Forums is a Christian board now.

Attached: Christianity will prevail.jpg (1412x808, 239K)

You're not wrong desu If you're doing anything but ironic shitposting at this point you're baka senpai

Attached: tfw.png (576x789, 598K)

Attached: 1554779027436.png (1920x1080, 126K)

Is it raining in Virginia right now? I'm curious if it is going hit us east of there.

so the normies are finally starting to leave? about fucking time

you'll be back you have nowhere else

After the 2016 election there were drastic changes to this website, divide and conquer finally worked on this board. Now you have factions within pol, and newfags too stupid to realize.
It took and even steeper decline after the mid terms, you could hardly find any treads about current news happenings, and it became a board filled with race bating threads. Everyone has fallen for the “let’s attack other normies instead of the ones who rule us” meme

Perfect example of how we’ve been polluted with special interest groups trying to create discourse within what once was real conversation here. And the additional normies who heard about us through the msm, don’t know the difference so they join in and contribute to obvious disinfo/ D&C threads.

>Jow Forums
>golden days

Attached: 07B310DA-9813-45D2-8E0F-364EF0879446.png (775x465, 222K)

We’ve never had golden days, lol has always been shit. But within all that shit there were still legitimate discussion threads

True, but I can't leave, I've tried and I always come back.

Ah well, at least all the shitposting is fun.

Attached: Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.png (800x1182, 443K)

I left in February after starting work & not having 20 hours a day to trawl the shite.
I'm back the last few days & the 'hook' just isn't here anymore.
There's no knowledge, no juvenile humour, no faux fraternity.
Perhaps it's not entirely a bad thing.

There are many arguments why you SHOULD NOT come here, and we can all agree with them. Now, can anyone share arguments why you SHOULD come here?

Attached: ThinkingMan.jpg (800x1133, 342K)

I only stay here to try and save some newfags every once in awhile. If you're reading this, Jow Forums is basically dead at this point. Go look up William Luther Pierce and follow the rabbit hole from there. Redpill yourself.

Attached: l-8438-man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-sti (700x876, 308K)

It has gotten much worse though, it was "dying" in 2016, but it is actually decomposing now.

You’re a fucking retard and you should an hero immediately. This place has been r/The_Donald 2 for three fucking years now and you’ve only just realized this now? How do you even remember to breathe?

Attached: 6B229E66-88BB-46D9-856C-C64C2265099A.png (944x4013, 662K)

They are paying millions to people to shitpost from the left here. Don't back down ... we are literally fighting communists here.

even in its dilapidated state theirs nowhere else like it

Attached: stonegiant.jpg (1153x1600, 570K)

>why you should come here
One of the few places where you can come and say whatever you want, the benefits of anonymity and (mostly) free speech. Even if you'll get ignored and called a glownigger jew by a newfag for saying "trump actually isn't helping white americans", at least you can TRY to speak the truth here.

Attached: 1560934587220.png (2488x2282, 1.48M)

(checked)
If it wasn't for 4chanx I'd leave because normal recatcha is impossible. I also filter all the meme-flags and f-words which makes lurking more bearable. Maybe I should delete 4chanx and go away for good.

Checked

>you’ve only just realized this now?
He didn't even say that though, he said he's held out hope for as long as he could (meaning he knows it's been shit, but hoped it could be saved).

tbqfh you're probably right. I have tens of thousands of saved images and webms. All i do is shitpost at this point. About time to hang upp the ol' keyboard.

Attached: HAIL_THUNDERBIRD.jpg (1010x1336, 238K)

Norf FC was pretty good

Attached: 1560974335617.png (1100x1200, 185K)

You know it's bad when you argue about AoT as a means of political debate. This place is destroyed. Been here since 2014 and while others say it was dead before, it's not like today.

>get better political debates on /a/ than I do here
But we weren't always meant to be here. This was a tool and Whites should be amassing money and numbers irl now. Let the shills waste time here.

Attached: Porco.Galliard.full.2197446.jpg (1192x1188, 202K)

I am coming with you. Goodbye everyone, forever. I will never return. I have a life to live.

fuck niggers and kikes

Attached: Fuhrer.png (1366x768, 164K)

Be a Jew somewhere else.

What is this?

>entire purpose is to demoralize
>proceeds to lure you away and demoralize
Wow crazy wonder why it's like this now.

A Leaf being autistic, as usual

>Good. Leave, finially. Jow Forums is a Christian board now.
The Jews have spoken. Die for Israel

Attached: yahweh baal.jpg (450x538, 28K)

>1post by this ID

i think we might save this thread

>But we weren't always meant to be here. This was a tool and Whites should be amassing money and numbers irl now. Let the shills waste time here.
But what about the kiddos?

Attached: nooo pepe.jpg (793x786, 52K)

ITT:
See you tomorrow, frens.

Attached: roof frens.jpg (768x384, 52K)

Nice demoralization thread, nigger

Likely, you sound like a ducking daggot, you pile of AOC worshipping lurking duckwit.

Suck a ducking fat dick

Im new here didnt even get to experience anything else but darkies making race baiting posts.

guess what kind of people will reply to this digits will confirm

I can say what I want with no censorship and without having to make an account. That's it. That's why 99% of the people come here.
If I could call niggers niggers and say kikes did 9/11 on twitter, I would do it on twitter.

oh please.
you know you'll get about fifteen minute nap and be right back here, only you won't be white.
don't do it, agent user

It wasn't meant to demoralize.

i only stop in here and there. pol as left its containment zone. instagram and normie comments sections eveywhere are filled with pol tier bantz. this place has served its purpose

fake infographics aren't facts debating shows off your intelligence too bad you guys can't even beat a LOL streamer Lmao

You are literally demorolizing people saying that the only site on the internet where they can express their real opinion is lost and they need to get out, no alternative provided, just ''lol give up the board lol, u lost anyway haha, how do you do my fellow white people???''
I am not leaving. You leave and take your jewish masters with you.

you can dont you atleast like the reasons why?

zombie board

but what anime is the meme from?

was thinking this and now im leaving lost interest in almost all boards i lurked and or posted in its all over the jews won should i just blow my brains out?

cya tomorrow fren

althou you are not wrong, i dont think Jow Forums decreasead in quality, i think it just shifted. leave if u will. maybe i will follow someday.

i promise you it has decreased you can see shadows of it sauce? is a shadow of the arguments in the past but whenever a habbening happens watch the info come back

its fucking summer go out!

I'm a newfag to be honest and I've seen all the memes surrounding this place over the years, and how funny it seemed. For some reason I never once got into during that time, until this summer and I have to say browsing Jow Forums has not been as funny as I thought it was gonna be. It just seems like a sad husk of what once was

Older threads have been archived. You can go read old threads, you can find some gems there. Look for specific things and you will find some really good takes on any subject. You can even see failed JIDF misinfo attempts.

>forgot your meme flag

Not sure, I'm not a weeb

2016 fucked Jow Forums into the dirt. There has been very little content coming from Jow Forums since then. Now we have people coming here only to try and shill their leftist jew garbage, you have oldfags who don't have a sense of humor anymore because they're sick of dealing with shills, and you have a massive invasion of boomers and neocons who are clueless and think this is some kind of a Trump board.
The only value in posting on Jow Forums now is that you can say what you want and you can read what other people really think.

This place has you. No matter how long I've been absent, I always return here. Maybe one day we'll just grow tired of this, but for now our place is here.

Attached: people-old-young-hand-holding-with-sunset-background_34152-356.jpg (626x417, 37K)

Literally the only reason to lurk Jow Forums from time to time is because something somewhere might be blowing up or doing something and the hivemind will take note.
Shits faster than any other source of media.

I'm glad I found Jow Forums a couple of months ago. I still got the chance to save thousands of memes and images that have extremely high propaganda value before it was too late

Attached: 1556032750943.gif (500x275, 365K)

It just feels like visiting a bed ridden family member now. The bantz and shitposts were fun while they lasted.

I understood this about a year ago. I only come here to shit post as does everyone I can imagine. The real knowledge/red pills are in the archive. It's funny that the glows showed up once it became a wasteland

maybe the jannies could do their fucking job and delet the "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO START A RACE WAR?" and "BLACK QUEENS" threads. I won't hold my breath.

Brother, they have been given enough. We over 25 need to lead the way.

I'll prob be here but there are definitely less people now.

The beauty that surrounds us is different than it once was, no longer full and bright.
But it still shines its light.

Nice try, NSA.

I'm not forcing you to leave

This place basically is the NSA now.

And I am not trying to justify staying here. Just trying to convince you that not all who wander are lost.