Just pull yourselves up by your bootstraps, that's what I did

Just pull yourselves up by your bootstraps, that's what I did.

Attached: 756756756.png (1030x886, 369K)

Fuck you wrinkle-nigger

Attached: A781434D-5271-44B8-BC9E-00E60BB436C9.jpg (841x960, 69K)

lazy millennials, why don't they even try?

Attached: bootstraps.png (375x523, 259K)

Most based boomer

Attached: hvp0he32d6v1pvhhgmwa.jpg (1600x900, 139K)

Based as fuck

FUCK U BOOMER

scotty is a rum drinker.

This card needs to be nerfed immediately

Attached: 20190617_144334.jpg (720x788, 267K)

I'M A COWBOY
ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

Attached: 1559664292172.jpg (574x511, 44K)

Attached: 1556992296126s.jpg (125x81, 2K)

>my mom actually said to me that they didnt have it easier back then

Attached: 1560302012872.jpg (642x963, 132K)

Just got my medicare card in the mail today! Don't worry, millennials, you'll get yours when you retire too!

Attached: MEDICARE-CARD.gif (250x175, 23K)

He said on his video he prefers rum actually

KEK, my dad was singing that song the other day in the car, absolute Boomer

How based is your dad

And you still can you're just a faggot making excuses like a nigger. This generation is so weak.

Attached: FaggotGeneration.png (962x675, 499K)

Does your dad vote for the GOP and hate big gubmint, gun grabbin 'Dems?

I am starting to dislike boomers

And did he vote for Trump and does he love the constitution?

Actual Quote from boomer relative upon hearing me talk bad about blacks:
>They can be saved by jesus too so its wrong to discriminate against them like that

Repent for your sins, user, pray to Jesus and he will forgive you. Go to church next sunday and repent before your Lord.

>Life is hard, help me

Just fucking abort your children, eat a bullet and make room for the humans that actually want to live.

Based Jap car boomer

You think you're being clever, but when you're old and broke and saggy and weak and wishing for the strength of your 20s, sitting in a cheap folding chair in some community center and smelling like ben gay, you'll realize that all this time you were a whiny, entitled fuckface and that you COULD have busted your ass and pulled yourself out of cringe-level poverty.

But you didn't because you wanted to look clever on Jow Forums

Have a nice day :)

Whats the fucking problem with old people in america i hear so many of you faggs complain about them what the fuck did the boomers do to you ?
and why do you need to name every generation with a stupid name

Attached: 1552484493740s.jpg (125x98, 2K)

Retarded millennials hating their parents like their Jew masters told them

Amen

That is what I did to.

Attached: Camera 068.jpg (3264x1952, 1.1M)

are they a tool of the man? tryna keep a brother down? you'd be an astronaut if it wasn't for whitey oppressing... wait...that's what the niggers say.

gee you sound just like niggers.

funny how that is

Keep coping, I inherited a ton of money. I make most than the average salary purely in interest from my mutual fund.

XD sure you did

Scotty kilmer is a Bernie bro.

He seems to rip Mexicans for making shitty cars

Just like bernie

>"Why are you hating the jews all the time user?"
>"They didn't do anything to you!"
>"Okay, so maybe your right that a lot of Jews are wealthy but that is because they are really smart and worked their way up to make that kind of money."
Thanks for circumcising me dad

Attached: boomerdaddy.png (380x349, 77K)

whats up with boomers all of a sudden riding those faggy 3 wheel motorcycles?

>being proud of this
And you're still a fucking loser

Funny because it’s true.

60s had the whole Vietnam War crap (though boomers are younger)
70s and 80s had a crime epidemic the worst US ever saw
90s had a financial crash

and zoomers claim boomers had it easy. they really did work hard for years and now they're enjoying their retirement. you're just retards who don't want to work and want others to pay for your healthcare, college, etc.

Yeah right faggot.

It's the new convertible

Unironically taught a shit ton about used cars and not buying into memes.

>t.memeflag buttmad fbi boomer

Boomers...eat a fat dick straight up

Whats your favourite car brand and why is it Toyota

Attached: 1994_toyota_celica_2dr-hatchback_gt_fq_oem_1_500.jpg (500x315, 34K)

>work hard for years
while the world fell apart around them
and saying fuck you to the future generations by not give them the same chance they once had, paying them a decent wage while training them on the job.

It is at that. Kkk/wp/nazi/natsoc. It's all the same shit as blm/black panthers/la raza/feminists and lbgtuvwxyz mouth breathers: they'd all be brilliant, rich and good looking rockstar/nuclear physicists it wasn't for group x keeping them down.

It's fucking hilarious and they're too stupid to see it.

>so i went to the dealer the other day and picked up that truck. they arent making them like they used to be but nothing beats a good truck lemme tell ya. reminds me that i told my son to get a car when he starts college but he says its too expensive with the tuition and everything. when i was his age i bought a '68 mustang for $500 and paid off the tuition after a month of hard work. he's already been working for a month at Walmart so i hope he changes his mind when the next paycheck comes.

Life gives you lemons

Attached: boomer0.png (380x349, 70K)

>muh stuff that sounds super impressive but probably didnt even effect them since the effects were actually localized and easily avoided

zoomers have been through 2 major economic crashes in their life time, potentially wiping out all their savings/investments/good boy points. Last time I checked the united states is also still engaging in multiple wars as well and crime has also not ceased to exist. tldr; shut up boomer.

i do a hard week, working 50 hours average, and still manage to net 1k a week, after taxes, and i never went to college.
stop being self absorbed overrated bum.

>muh 500$ car

This probably makes me the angriest. I remember used cars still being about 500-1000$ even in 2007 or so. Then that dumb boomer cash for clunker program literally evaporated the used car market because dumb baby boomers thought it was better to turn multiple generations of used cars into literal ashes so they could get enough money to go play bingo for a night.

Attached: Aborted Boomer.png (850x575, 72K)

Thanks Obama.

Attached: POST YA MADDEST BOOMER MEMES, LADS!.jpg (620x620, 33K)

Now that ain't workin'

That's the way you do it

Them guys ain't dumb

Son, the economy is BOOMING. You admit defeat before you even make an effort. Who do you admire? Would they puss out like that? You expend more effort coming up with reasons to fail than you would at a job. At least you'd get something other than frustrated for your time.

>the economy is BOOMING
yet the fed won't raise rates because its not

Chrisfix > Scotty

Debate me: protip, you can't.

>Scotty kilmer is a Bernie bro.
Is he? Should never really trust a boomer..

Attached: kek1488.jpg (1488x992, 739K)

Motherfucker, you wouldn’t be buying a car from 2005. This had zero impact on you.

You should start working with them, then you will start seeing them as pure ignorant evil on the world.

Nice thumbnail
>what is this a thumbnail for ants
>newfag
>summerfag
All that good shit.

keep reaching while you ignore the help wanted signs

They had fully funded schools and an average wage that actually paid for things.

Meanwhile, we have Trump, who claimed that the unemployment rate was sky high on the campaign trail only to turn around and claim that it's fixed when he got into office.

>keep reaching while you ignore the help wanted signs
Shit jobs at a restaurant do not make an economy.

I would. Hightech QoL while still having analog parts.

Lol spotted the boomer, also fyi you niggers were the forefront on eating Jewish propaganda day in day out. So ya that’s why your kids hate ya because you are them.

If those are the only opportunities you see, you're probably not suited for anything else. Forget what I said earlier. Please refrain from procreation. That is all. Good day.

Chrisfix is for zoomers who browse Jow Forumscars

>ignore the help wanted signs
I make 163k a year. self employed. fuck off with your stupid shit.
keep working your dead end job at wallmart or some manual labor job filled with spics and nigger

>If those are the only opportunities you see, you're probably not suited for anything else.
That's in the job reports. The overwhelming majority of job creation is in hospitality.

In other words, restaurants and hotels.

>parents literally started with nothing, fought in THE GREAT WAR, and then achieved an unprecedented level of growth
>boomers are born and are constant leeches that rely on handouts from their parents
>plunder the bounty to deny it to their children
>also let Israel live rent free 5ever
>now die from diseases related to being chain smoking fatasses and drug OD's befor ethey deal with the consequences of their actions
Literally the worst generation the world will EVER see.

There are a ton of decent jobs in FL, everyone seems to be hiring.

The funny thing is that so is chrisfix.

No shit, millennials think us Boomers and Gen X had it easy, we worked our asses off for our homes, summer homes, muscle cars, and golf memberships. After all that hard work I'm looking forward to cashing in those sweet $4k monthly SS checks, I paid around $300 a month into the system for years. Get busy Millennials, you have to fund my retirement soon.

Whats wrong?

yeah sure you do

>I make 163k a year. self employed
Doing what?

>Literally the worst generation the world will EVER see.

Millennials, dumbest, laziest and most entitled generation ever

He's not wrong.

Lol you stupid boomer no ever mentioned Gen x stop trying to pile them up with your shitty garage generation. Zoomers/millennials and Gen x hate you.

some kid had a good week selling aluminum siding or something and extrapolated his way to riches, lol

Iowner of a Chick-fil-A

We want affordable housing, schooling and jobs that pay a living wage
>FUCK OFF YA LAZY ENTITLED MILLENNIAL

Worst. Generation. Ever.

Bitcoin probably, counting his “investment”.

>Iowner of a Chick-fil-A
So you had a lot of money to invest in a franchise business. Where did that come from?

No everyone hates millennials for being lazy stupid and entitled. Your generation has it so easy you don't even have jobs yet

>tractors went from 500$ used to 100k
>trucks went from 500$ used to 15k
>lol this doesnt effect you

It does effect me. It effects all of us. It completely changed the economy and it's what made the wide scale adoption of electric/hybrid possible. And that's is going to eventually lead us into the 'automated' car dystopia in which the state can and will be able to hijack your almost completely digital car thats going to run a good 20k+ bare minimum with no used market at all within the next 10-20 years. Cars wont be self servicable, they wont even last half the amount of time the old models used to, and you will be none the wiser because the millions of old cars that could have been used as an alternative to this increasingly expensive system got turned into scrap. cars were so plentiful that the used market was actually falling before that program was implimented. You actually could afford a decent car on some brain dead minimum wage/summer job like 'in the good old days'. Good fucking luck now. The market is fucked, and it will only get worse. This effects everyone in one way or the other.

>help wanted signs

you mean those "please give us your resume so we can keep it on file while we rotate people out at our own convenience. We might get back to you, we probably wont. Hehe really we just do this so we can justify either switching to more robots or use it as proof to demand more h1 visa holders" signs?

Sure, some people can still succeed. Some people are fine with the hustle and the conning. But just because it works for you user, that doesnt mean it can and will work for others.

Boomers reached historic levels (numbers and percentages) of drug OD's, violent crime (80s, 90s), debt, and are literally incapable of not serving israel giving birth to an entire superboomer movement called "neoconservatism".
Most of the major greedy and selfish jew corporations today owe their start to boomer's PARENTS seed money.
They plundered everything, are polluting the planet, and have turned themselves into disease vectors because "muh jewbook tells me that vaccines cause the autism"
Everything they touched turned to shit. They couldn't even fight and win wars properly. And now they peace out from diseases of pure laziness because that is what being a boomer means.

Boomers be like
>Well I bought this house for 50k, now it's worth 500K for reasons. Lazy millennials want everything for free
Like the FREE $450,000 you want for your 50k house?

Worst.Generation.Ever

Get a job loser instead of expecting your dad to do it

Do people actually not understand the concept that goods and services cost things?

>Everything they touched turned to shit

Including you, faggot get a job

Good rebuttal. Why are you so offended, we want what you had?
>CAUSE IT'S MINE!!! WAHHH!!!!

This

Haha you the guy that wants your parents to give you a free house?

>Where did that come from?
Mostly loans.

You want free money, are you lazy or something?