How did white people get baited so easily into the whole "black appeasement" idea?

How did white people get baited so easily into the whole "black appeasement" idea?

Attached: 76453920.png (1020x1496, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE
youtube.com/watch?v=GNNhs54oWXg
youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They used to act somewhat human with white supervision

Because we're decent human beings, too nice for our own good.
Unlike the niggers...

Two hundred fifty years of slavery. Ninety years of Jim Crow. Sixty years of separate but equal. Thirty-five years of racist housing policy. Until we reckon with our compounding moral debts, America will never be whole.

Whites generally are more individualistic than most and thus experience more guilt and introspection than other groups. Rather than being reprimanded by the community as a whole (as it is in historically collectivist societies, like East Asia), whites internalize guilt and we feel more INTERNAL pain when we do something that is perceived as wrong.

>slavery
Whites ended slavery worldwide, you're welcome nigger
>jim crow & separate but equal
They should've all been sent back to Africa to die of malaria or tigers, Jim Crow was a blessing compared to the alternative
> Until we reckon with our compounding moral debts, America will never be whole.
No, until we remove all nonwhites, we will never be whole.

Iron and clay don't mix Nebuchadnezzar and they never will. Stop trying. The blacks should be taken back to Africa so they can be free to prosper.

Oh my god. You mean, until blacks are back in Africa, you'll never be whole. And neither will we whites, until you're gone.

Juneteenth day is basically a day for niggers in Milwaukee to triple their rate of shooting each other. And that’s a good thing, sweetie.

Whites were all devout Christians back then and most of the Africans had converted to Christianity. It created a moral dilemma where Christians did not want to keep other Christians as slaves.

.. all you've got to your credit is failure and a reason to hold your hands out.

GO BACK YOU EUROPE WHITE BOI...YOU ARE NOT WANTED IN THE USA

GO BACK FROM WHICH YOU CAME....EUROPE AWAITS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT EUROPEAN

>why are whites so cuck?
We're talking about a demographic of people that flock to gay pride parades like moths to a flame.

Attached: whitepoepl.png (500x566, 154K)

LYNCH EVERY NIGGER
DROWN EVERY SPIC
GAS EVERY JEW
SHOOT EVERY TRAITOR

I deeply apologize that we removed your people from the wonderful and prosperous shores of africa and brought you to this terrible, racist country.

>.. all you've got to your credit is failure and a reason to hold your hands out.

Well said.

>GO BACK FROM WHICH YOU CAME

1. It's "whence". As in "Go back whence you came!".
2. You first, nigger.

wonderful and prosperous for YOU not my people...

fuck off you piece of shit hillbillies

>my country
"no"

Attached: 5f481_founding-fathers-with-smart%20phones-resized-600.png (550x446, 634K)

Sadly, we didn’t. I mean we did in our countries, but slavery is still a thing in shitholes.

You're calling someone a hillbilly because they corrected your grammar?

>LARPing this hard as a nigger
/leftypol/ is missing a clown today

Bro, is this really want you want to do with your day? Post low-quality bait "arguments" on Jow Forums? Why even bother? What do you gain from pretending to be so profoundly retarded?

I never thought I'd say this unironically, but have sex.

Niggers in America are living infinitely better than niggers in almost all of Africa. It HAS been wonderful and prosperous for you, but the free ride has gotta end Tyrone.

White people mistakenly think that Jews are fellow white people, and that these Jews can speak on behalf of all white people.

Attached: shalom fellow europeans.jpg (496x500, 34K)

spbp

the government was CREATED based on free labor and subjugation of Black Americans

Virtue signalling

Went through 8 years of Obama....debts been paid.

80 percent of the nation's gross national product was tied to slavery. Yet in return for nearly 250 years of toil, African Americans had received nothing but...forced subjugation."

White man rapes 11 year old girl & gives her STD
•0 prison

Black man sold pot 25 years ago
•Life in prison

ALL
SO
TIRESOME

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM

>Whites generally are more individualistic
Is that why liberals chimp out in sync when you agree with them? Whites are not individualist they are NPCS obsessed with moral righteousness.

my grandmother. Born in Goodwill, Texas 106 years ago. She is very much alive. Her grandfather was born enslaved and was freed on Juneteenth. She can recall family accounts of slavery. This is recent history. American history.

No it was not. Cotton Picking does not make countries.

>80 percent of the nation's gross national product was tied to slavery
Northern Industry had nothing to do with slavery.

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

you'll notice the absolute renaissance of both white AND black communities occurred while blacks were free but separate

We. Built. You. Sam.

Blacks have every freedom. Any more demands will be met with lead.

No, nigger, you did not. And you will be killed in the coming civil war. By starvation, most likely.

"You're raping that woman all wrong! Move your hips more, you dumb jigaboo!" - Also Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

If you're so great at working hard and building something why is Africa still fucked up. And if you say colonialism, you are as incorrect as you are a massive nigger.

Welfare benefits is forced subjugation?
Section 8 is forced subjugation?
Affirmative action is forced subjugation?

I said "MORE" individualistic. Only half of whites participate in liberal chimpouts, when looking at other races it's a much larger percentage.

How I’m feeling...bring it

kek, no.

Black people aren't demanding what has not been offered to others wronged by the government.

>Money is never voluntarily given by the government or corporations; it must be demanded by people who don’t want to work to earn that money." Rev. Jesse Jackson

You're right. We should of sent you back.

OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE
youtube.com/watch?v=GNNhs54oWXg
youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
You won't like what happens, nigger.

Easy to exploit the empathy among ignorant whites by exaggerating the plight of niggers in television/movies and selectively showing only the most intelligent ones they can find.
No 100+ IQ white person who has had substantial experience with niggers sees them as some consequence of “socioeconomic” voodoo. They’re genetically predisposed towards stupidity and violence. It’s that simple.

And then Obama had to go and create slavery in Libya
G*d bless king nigger

I don't understand your point. Maybe it doesn't apply to me blacks in the US have more opportunities now than they ever had. Every black co-worker I have been with has received the same treatment. I can honestly say I consider a few older black guys I know to have mentored me and had a great positive impact on my life. They generally agree with my first statement and that the younger generation generally doesn't understand what true hardship or racism is.

>have 250 years to rise up and have a slave war
>don't
>Lawd have muh'sey dis here plantation livin is good livin yall

The thing that no one likes to talk about is slaves were well fed, had housing, had medical care, got to fuck the house help, bootleg their own brew, and were actually pretty happy to have meaningful work for the most part. We free'd them from Africa, where their kinsmen literally were murdering and selling their asses, and raping and cutting of the breasts of their women.

June 19th should be "YOU'RE WELCOME" day fuckers

Well, Muslims are the primary practitioners of slavery in the world now... (I am pretty sure this has always been the case though)

This is the first time I have heard of anyone, black or white giving a shit about what day it was...when did this crap start?

who is worrying about the 4th of July?

Attached: 1535851522979.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Burn victims and people missing fingers from last year.

WE have always been here and will be here until you pay for your jim crow laws...10 year old textbook and your redline insurance policies, along with your 35% down to purchase a home

>worrying
Ancient nigger speak for actually caring about something.

It's not in the anxious nervous sense.

Timestamp pic of your hand or fuck off nigger larper.

>(((white people)))

Its a desperate move by the Democrats to keep blacks on the plantation by promising them yet more gibs.

The working class are struggling to get by and the Dems have no ideas to fix the economy so the leftist elites figure they'll buy off the black working class to quit complaining by telling them the white working class should have to pay them reparations for all the slaves that the elite's ancestors sold or owned.

Attached: booker-t-washington-quotes-on-race.png (1000x568, 703K)

Well, minus the Jim Crow laws which are far enough in the past to be irrelevant. What you are describing is not being wealthy or raised in a wealthy area, not a racial issue. Join the club.

I find it really interesting that you decided its best to see me than to address the question on why demand my taxes...hold me down and hang me up from a tree

fuck off faggot white boy larper.