I am an Iranian-American. I love America and Western values...

I am an Iranian-American. I love America and Western values. Speaking with relatives and friends of Iranian descent they all feel the same way. My homeland was seized by a cabal of Islamic extremists. Your everyday Iranian is secular and thirsts for freedom. But just like the entrenched establishment cannot be overthrown in the United States, such is the case for Iran. Iran’s silent majority pleads with the US government and Honorable President Trump and all freedom loving nations to take military action to remove this theocratic regime and bring democracy to this oppressed nation. Relatives and friends all agree that US intervention will be most welcome and you will have the people’s support and they will greet allied troops warmly and rise up to fight shoulder to shoulder with you against Islamic extremism and a cabal the exports terror world wide.
>Pic related: Iran before the a cabal of Islamic extremists enslaved the population

Attached: B5D8EF91-E95B-4C4C-8DDA-FD4CD6DFD667.jpg (800x429, 66K)

>t. israeli mossad agent who really isnt iranian

That is an accurate portrayal of 95% of Iranian-Americans. They were the ones who were pro-US and pro-Western and it is rumored the Shah was trying to bring Zoroastrianism back and UNESCO did some cultural stuff with the Shah's wife and uh yea the Muslim Radicals backed by England (the guy who looks like Sean Connery, remember?) were emboldened by how westernized everything had become.

the European Iranian Diaspora seems way more Islamist, mostly Kurds, and they escaped after the Islamic Revolution not before (like most in the USA, they came over ASAP some even before the Islamic Revolution)

>Iranian
>American
Only one.

ok john tron

>I am an Iranian-American.
Stop right there. Pick one and quit being a faggot.

the Iranian-Americans seem to be of 3 views
1) Neo-Con Ben Shaprio listeners, most of these are Mizrahi (Persian Jews) but some non-Jewish Iranians side with the Neo-Cons, some of them are the Royalists or Pro-Zoroastrians like Jason Reza Jorjani and the Shah's son is still like King in Exile or whatever
2) for regime change but peacefully - this makes up the vast majority
3) apathetic
I think the 4th group, pro-IRGC is mostly in Europe, the Iranians in the USA escaped execution and stuff for having worked with the king, or for whatever reason, and most of them can't/won't go back. there are also veterans of the Iran-Iraq war who ended up in Europe and USA.

But Iranians are super nationalistic and anti-Islamic, but for diaspora their nationalism is against the Islamic regime.

Non-whites can't ever be Americans, not really. He's not wrong to use the hyphen. I will say that urban Iranians tend to be highly cultured, but don't delude yourselves into thinking they're white.

so i'm not american?

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

yeah those guys in the picture are just brown bro you guys aren't different from arabs like you believe

>hur dur meds aren't white
*yawn*

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Definitely not, but you can go home and be King of Roaches.

If you aren't simply an American, you aren't American.

My relatives :)

Attached: images.jpg (287x175, 8K)

>I am an Iranian-American.
No you are not. There is no such a thing as a hyphen nationality, you are an American and period.

And what you also are is a rat faced scum of an offspring that ran from their country or diaspora for short. Fuck everyone who has ever emigrated.

Attached: 390-236.jpg (390x236, 8K)

Literally everyone has immigrated you fucking croat inbred. Did you think the world was spawned with all the ethnicities already populating the earth?

is this what CIA niggers are doing these days?
>Rainbow Dash is my God
seriously?

lots of expats and tourism in Croatia in fact funny enough the first time I heard about tourism in Croatia was from a GLOWNIGGER

he's probably an American who has contributed to the Linux Kernel and likes in Croatia for unknown reasons
sketchy af

*lives in

>Literally everyone has immigrated you fucking croat inbred.
I don't identify as a "German American", even though my family was from Germany in the late 1700s. You are either American, or you aren't, and it is that simple. If you hyphenate your nationality, you have no loyalty.

Nope.

Do, those results and that arm have been posted literally thousands of times at this point.

People hyphenate their nationalities in more than just America...

Yeah, I noticed a while back that Iranian media has also been co-opted by Jews.

You're a self hating cuck who wishes to be white.

Fuck you. You're not a real Iranian.

When you nordcucks can actually look your own countrymen in the eyes on the streets without having a panic attack then you are allowed to call others cucks. Until then, you are king cucks.

what do you suggest to Iranians who are anti-Islamic?

They should stop trying to get Americans fight the Iranian regime for them. Go fight your own wars.

uhhh the ones who want that are Zionists
the vast majority want peaceful regime change thru reforms or economic collapse

Always the minority fucking over majority be it OP or his government

>I'm Iranian-American
stopped reading there. you're just Iranian