USA - Canada

I noticed theres hatred and rivality between US Posters and Canada-Posters, but i never understood this hate.. whats the reason for this?

Attached: USCanada.png (528x534, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/5083904/humboldt-broncos-bus-crash-truck-driver-sentencing/
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/manifest-destiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burgers can go choke on my feminine benis for all I care

envy mostly. burgers make like 3 times as much money as we do and everything costs less. the only thing worse about usa is the amount of niggers and spics. we have ahmeds pajeets and changs to make up for it though.

war of 1812

Dont worry leaf. we will be done soon and we wont be able to afford anything. Plus you will be owned by the Chinese!

it's just a little bit of banter m8

Attached: dayoftherake.gif (636x288, 2.57M)

America is rightful Canadian clay. The US stole it from England. When we got our independence in a legal way we inherited a legitimate claim on all of North America. France can have some too I guess.

In reality there's differences in social norms when it comes to Americans and Canadians. Some of the stereotypes are true.

Not all the time, Ive met nice Americans, but Ive also met some pretty brutally American people in my life.

The same goes for Canadians. Many, especially if they know youre not from here, will be polite and friendly, in most cases. Canadians are not always nice however and if you examine history well enough you will realize they can be brutal except in a more crazy mad man fashion at times. Its always been like this.

Attached: 1513609086693.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>we will be done soon and we wont be able to afford anything.
w-what's gonna happen?
>Plus you will be owned by the Chinese!
We're made for each others.

Attached: 1559101383326.png (1309x733, 63K)

It's just an internet thing, mostly fueled by redditors who like to push this narrative of Canada being Americas oh so enlightened, polite brother.

In reality I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. We are pretty much the same people.

why would canadians like america when they are speculating massively with their food prices (not just canada though, to be fair) and trying to push their gmo food there

It's specific to Jow Forums and is basically a meme. There is no animosity whatsoever between our countries or their populations, except towards the "racist hick" boogeyman that is looked down upon equally by coastal/lefty Americans and Canadians. Canadians see there as being "good Americans" and "bad Americans" and coincidentally none of them have ever met a "bad American"

Think of it this way:
USA is the popular high school chad jock that every one else can’t help paying attention to and getting caught in his wake. Sure he’s a dick sometimes, and he can be insufferably cocky, but 90% of the time he kicks ass at everything he does and as a result everybody more or less tries to buddy up to him to benefit from being associated with his alpha-status.
Canada, by contrast, is the weird almost loner girl who also attends the same high school as Chad-SA. She has lived next door to him since they were little kids and when they were both young, they actually had something of a cordial, platonic friendship due to being neighbors. Hell, they even played together from time to time, but once puberty hit USA became a full fledged handsome chad with a social life and Canada grew into a weirder more homely person. They dont play together anymore - and Chad-SA mostly has forgotten she still lives there unless you remind him (he still has nice things to say about her if you jog his memory and ask about her, but mostly she’s non-existent to him).
1/2

There are too many spics with American flags in Jow Forums. It's more likely that an user behind a Canadian flag is white than one behind an American flag, and it enrages these spics.

>unmitigated cope

Didnt you know? Mass immigration and massive debt destroys nations!

its because canadians are faggots

2/2
Canada, being a non-factor in Chad-SA’s world, has to constantly deal with the attention and commotion that is lavished on Chad-SA due to his popularity. It never extends to her despite her inherent proximity to him, which bugs her greatly. She spends her weekends having to deal with the incessant noise caused by his awesome house parties. People trying to get into his inner circle ask her to hook them up because they are neighbors - she HATES having to explain to them that Chad-SA doesn’t talk to her anymore like when they were kids. As for the house parties, he would have probably invited he if she asked to come or showed up, but remember - he forgot she even existed. Canada is too proud and intoverted to ask to come or show up to the parties herself, so she never does and instead spends her friday and saturday nights stewing in her bedroom about what MUST be wrong with Chad-SA that everyvody else is too stupid and enamored with him to realize.
But USA is still a handsome Chad. And Canada is still a flesh-and-blood female, so she still is deeply attracted to him on a romantic/sexual level, but she is at the same time ashamed to confront the fact that she is invisible to him and way way below/out of his league, so she funnels this sexual frustration into complaining about him even further to anyone else at school who will listen to her. She is even hostile and passive-agressive to Chad-SA when they pass each other in the hallways or get randomly partnered together for a science lab project. He has no idea why she is so bitchy because he never really remembers anything about her everytime they interact. He interprets her hostility as weird bitchiness and social retardation, but understands that since she doesn’t have much going on for her in life that it would be cruel to put her in her place and humiliate her. He tries his best to tolerate it and hopes she gets over whatever is causing the eternal sandiness her vagina.
2/2

>Pablo Hernandez

We have a lower-quality maple syrup.
They have a lower-quality nation.

Because we are the superior white American country and Americans try to cope by attacking us

Just banter, m8. We love our Cannabros and would fuck up anyone who tries to fuck with them. Only we can fuck with them.

Honestly this, I shit talk Quebeckers and Americans all the time but all of it is just harmless banter.
We're all on the same side over here in my eyes.

I had sex with an american once. IN THE ASS.

BROHUG!!!!!

>quebeckers
>canadians
>on the same side

choke on my dick you dirty *nglo

Attached: 78485624786.png (1032x1100, 532K)

Was he gentle with you?

Attached: 129CB66A-930C-483F-BAC8-2D6FCB978889.png (413x549, 184K)

Because canadians are total faggots

Rude, you're better than this.

I'm about to have a stroke don't show me such a disrespectful image again, *our* flag is one of a strong united people.

Bro hug my burger bro

I love America. But I am a white with euro parents. I wish I could be an American, but I must first save my country from the never ending stream of poos arriving daily to kill my white brothers...globalnews.ca/news/5083904/humboldt-broncos-bus-crash-truck-driver-sentencing/

There's a Chang and a Rajaraash behind every leaf.

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/manifest-destiny
Manifest destiny causes the mutt to sperge when a post in a thread has a Can flag displayed. Classic cuckholdry in action.

Attached: christopher lee.jpg (477x268, 14K)

Thanks based bong. Glad somebody can appreciate the effort that went into that. Phoneposting aint easy

It's a similar situation between Scotland and England. The English have heard the name Scotland, but most of them think its in Ireland, or its a myth. We haven't been a real country since 1707.

Attached: Flag_of_Scotland_(navy_blue).svg.png (2000x1200, 22K)

>1707
In a way it made sense due to the fact that the two shared an island and there hereditary succession always confuses things like territorial claims. At least the scots more or less agreed to it of their own volition (from what i can tell
- i only know a bit of scottish history due to some scottish ancestry on my dad’s side).
In my book that’s a lot more respectable than the leafs eventually asking the queen for permission to no longer have to ask for her permission to change any of their own laws.

their stupid marxist jewish shit keeps flowing up here and now we have weedman

canada is rightly french clay

everybody but the US is a faggo

Attached: 1559877381768.png (418x500, 21K)

50% chance that "girl" has benis

Attached: 1538339567351.png (425x450, 112K)

We American are better then Canada and their liberal bastards must accept it. Plus it's perfectly fine when US citizen make fun of America but when Canadans does it or any other country does it. We will defend America by saying it the best.

Because Canada is rightful American clay

Canada is our bro you massive homo

>crypto-leaf
You can get raked with the rest of them.
(They’ll still complain about you when you’re not paying attention though. It is the way of the leaf).

We're on Jow Forums specifically Jow Forums where everyone is a basement dwelling mouth breather. I wouldn't let the retardation here get to you.

Amerimutts hate the existance of Canada.

The knowledge that there is a functioning, European style society where people are polite and intelligent just to their North enrages them to their very bones.

That's why you get autistic screeching of "A FUCKING LEAF" from Amerimutts every time a Canadian posts, they are unable to address what we write in any way other than insults and violence because they are drooling, subhuman animals.

Attached: based canada.png (2823x2514, 484K)