“Mother” is offensive

I am sitting in a corporate meeting (all women). Maternity leave is not inclusive. The term will now be, I shit you not,

>”CHILD-CARRYING PARENT”

Somebody nuke this pathetic fucking country.

Attached: 764DAAD8-0956-4ABB-8A7D-1856B28A59AD.jpg (504x504, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-41/session-2/bill-28
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KLdET1lBM
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-10/fed-has-created-economy-zombies-and-unicorns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't do this shit anymore

I'll nuke you if you nuke me back

nice larp

>Carry your pregnant wife
>Become child-carrying parent
>Get double maternity leave
Sounds pretty good to me

Your people did this shit you fucking faggot. 5 women blowing probably 50 grand of company assets on this retarded fucking name change.

So what? That is in order to include carriers who will donate the born child to the mother. Because of modern techniques more things are possible. So an egg from a woman can be implanted in another woman.

nice larp

This is old news for me. I got pulled into a conference room where management attempted to write me up for saying the word mom back in 2015. I basically told them to go fuck themselves. All it takes is one hyper-offended person being hired to make even the most innocuous language off limits.

At least it's not government-mandated like it is in Canada...

ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-41/session-2/bill-28

>(2) Subsection 31 (3) of the Act, as re-enacted by section 5 of Schedule 33 to the Jobs for Today and Tomorrow Act (Budget Measures), 2016, is amended by striking out "the mother, father or other parent" in the portion before clause (a) and substituting "a parent".
>(3) The definition of "still-birth" in section 1 of the Act is amended by striking out "from its mother" and substituting "from a person".

Pray to god the coming recession will weed out these fairy feel good companies...

Attached: UnicornZombieEconomy.jpg (429x322, 13K)

This is an attempt to get me to dox myself and I’m not going to, but hopefully you and your handlers are beginning to understand why violent types would rather shoot up a synagogue than a news station filled with goyim.

digits say this user is a genius

There is only one way to right this ship. A single, final solution if you will (in minecraft)

nice larp

Can you explain this image? I’m interested

HONK HONK, MOTHERFUCKER.

how can you be surprised by anything at this point, dude?

nice larp

>dude user just did yourself

Attached: 5FA4D232-0DE4-4D9B-BE9A-3831E04145B3.png (577x796, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7KLdET1lBM

LOVE HAS NO AGE
AM I RIGHT GUYS?
PEDOPHILIA IS NORMAL YOU BIGOTS!
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
#PRIDE

Attached: Birthday Boy.gif (550x550, 1.61M)

It’s already a super Jewish company, this is a waste of resources. The ship is running on its own at this point

If they pass reparations I am selling everything with my name on it, quitting all productive endeavors and getting on the dole. Let em fuck up the country like they have all the big cities.

yeah..the second post confirmed. it's some arab larping as a nazi

Just don't forget, user.

The people ruining our planet have names and addresses.
I'm trying to figure out where all the CEO's live in the Bay Area.

I know where Jack Dorsey sleeps at night.

Attached: 1524702087682.jpg (700x1000, 1.03M)

It's from a ZH article, some time ago

Basically it says that when money gets as cheap as goes (down to even negative rates) investors start dumping their money into anything they can find, creating a zombie economy

Zombie companies are companies that haven't made a profit and can barely cover interests on their loans over extended periods of time but still manage to find new investors / drag out existing loans.

Unicorns are privately held startups that value above 1 billion, often without havig made a single dollar in profit. Most of them take a deep dive once they go public.

All of them get the floor pulled from under them once the economy tightens.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-10/fed-has-created-economy-zombies-and-unicorns

And you say that Mexicans conquering America is a bad thing?

italy. listen to the man. end me

why are we still here?....
just to suffer?....

Attached: 1557279394639.jpg (1000x541, 86K)

stand up and question what they just said. ask them why its not inclusive

Attached: 1552857501012.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>anglocucks raise whores for daughters and trannies for sons
>THE JOOZ DID THIS

Take some responsibility you fucking mongrel. There's a reason immigrant families still grow up conservative with traditional family values. There's also a reason they make more money than you as 1st generation immigrants.

>still grow up conservative
Any evidence for your retarded blathering? You realize not every immigrant class gets to walk all over everyone else like Canadian Mudshits, right?

Attached: 4CDB6794-3604-488D-8A83-07CA3B196F71.jpg (320x371, 62K)

How do I make money off this without much to go in with?

>You realize not every immigrant class gets to walk all over everyone else like Canadian Mudshits, right?
That's a weird way of saying "those darkie subhumans are smarter, more talented, and more well behaved than us anglocuck mongrels REEEeeeeEE"

If you don't think Italian/Greek/Eastern Europeans live with more traditional values it's pretty obvious you need to stop fucking your sister and step outside of your trailer park, Cletus.

We'd all nuke you, dont worry, but first evacuate the natsocs over here at Europe.

I’m not going to comment on my ethnicity, but this is another good try at doxing information.
I will just say grassroots hatred of kikes is exploding in this country, for good reason.

I like how you failed to address the point of darkies being better than you in every regard.

>I will just say grassroots hatred of kikes is exploding in this country, for good reason.

Good reason being: anglocucks and other degenerate failures need a successful immigrant minority ethnic group to blame. You do realize that the overwhelming % of Jews have absolutely fucking nothing to do with the Zionist agenda that you cry about all day, right?

Greeks and Italians in the USA almost all got here 4+ generations and 100 years ago, retard

>I like how you failed to address this ridiculous tiny-brained non-point of which I’m apparently so proud

Attached: 8CFCDCF6-453E-474E-BA3B-E07CC47F7EB9.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>and then there were 0 immigrants from Italy/Greece/etc.

Okay faggot. How many generations of inbreeding did it take for you to be spawned? Also, how negative is your IQ score?

God of Jow Forums
Take my soul

>hurr durr I can't respond with words so I'll just use a faggot meme picture that some 20 year old turbovirgin made in his free time

we need a dr strangelove bunker we can all go to and then launch the nukes in the overworld to eradicate the normie menace

Attached: 08-dr-strangelove - Copy.jpg (1011x679, 100K)

>not just a retard, but an angry retard
Don’t you have a frat to shoot up or something

Attached: BB6B3095-93DC-49CA-ADF9-2FDD984ED6F2.jpg (960x960, 43K)

yep. to outjew the jew we might have to either rebel or become the nigger ourselves.

I like your style, user.

I’m an Italian lawyer and if you knew anything about white collar professions (you don’t, lol), you would know Dego lawyers are second only to hawkish kikes in law
I’d bet my soul my iq is a lot higher than yours. Maybe you should just relax

In minecraft*

>doesn't respond to the points
>i'm not mad ur mad u fkin retard

Okay Billy Bob. Go back to fucking your fat sister and make your sibling parents proud.

>1st year law student turbovirgin
>"I'm a lawyer"
nice larp faggot

>I’d bet my soul my iq is a lot higher than yours
It's unfortunate for you I actually have a useful job and the impact I have is nation-wide. Any Canadian posters here directly benefit from my work (network engineering). Have fun with your faggoty profession though, if you ever graduate lmao

>calling anyone else mad

Attached: 19860BCE-9271-43B8-B618-F652B15E6B68.png (750x1334, 2.4M)

t. Worthless poojeet. I’ve known niggers that make decent codemonkeys. You aren’t worth shit.
>ur not even a lawyer
Wow I guess I can’t bill my clients to take your mother out this weekend. I’ll have to just fuck her ass without a nice dinner first :(
Lol. Retard.

You have the tactics of a college aged incel lmao

that's because you both glow

I never got into the money making part...
I'd rather part-time wage slave to make ends meet than spend the entire day staring into a screen :p

Google Day Trading for starters.

Or try your luck with jumping onto pajeet meme-coin bandwagons in Jow Forums
Made some bucks that way, but you gotta be quick or be dead!

The fact that you think network engineering = programmers just shows how much of a sub-average IQ chimp you are. No wonder you're a larping faggot.

>I’ll have to just fuck her ass without a nice dinner first

We both know you're going to die a virgin though. On behalf of all humanity, thanks faggot.

PS I'm a white European. Keep up the cope you insecure dipshit.

>corporate meeting (all women)
Get a real job you fucking faggot or have gender reassignment surgery. What job do you have to get where all the highest paid workers are women lmfao? An abortion clinic? Got damn kid, being an electrician or castrate yourself

In commie clown world, anything you do is offensive to all those who choose to be offended.

>50 grand is a lot of money
Like the Jew said “nice larp” my company gives away 20k bonuses every month to one random lucky fucker

Name the industry you work in at least

B R A V E

N E W

W O R L D

I need 6 weeks of dilation leave.

>I’m not going to comment on my ethnicity, but this is another good try at doxing information
0/10 bait
Nice larp
>b-but I’m not larping I just have to be super secret about everything because my bosses that I made up are on Jow Forums
Larp

Why didn't you voice your displeasure? Oh right because you can't hahahahaha. Right wingers are such cowards. Society is going to leave you bigots in the dustbin of history and that's a GOOD thing.

Attached: YaoMingMeme.jpg (800x450, 24K)

what are the chances OP works for Google id say pretty good

Lets doxx him and get him fired for being a tranny

Tell me the company so I can stop giving them my business, otherwise fuck off

I just got a new job and I filled out 3 forums that were required saying that if I am pregnant I will not be discriminated against
I'm a guy

I wish Iran somehow managed to get nukes without anyone knowing. I hope they destroy Jerusalem.

It doesn’t exist, he’s larping

Based

The Persians don't disappoint, true Aryans to the end. They'll end the Jews.

Attached: ombudsman.jpg (860x200, 15K)

>parent
Doesn't that imply that the person will carry the baby to term?

>carry a toxic baby load in your pozhole
>millions of pozzed babies gestating in your boipucci
>belly starts inflating from the massive aids infection
>be proud pozdaddy
>get recognized as child-carrying parent by lgbt-inclusive organisation
>get money and time off to get your boipucci pozzed with new strains of aids

The wrong side lost ww2

Attached: geogre.png (396x562, 403K)

Don't kid yourself pizza fag - we've watched you compete with the jews for centuries, and lose.

The right side lost ww2.
Both sides lost the Cold War/Culture War.

>Reply
They should change it to CUNT!