SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

timesofisrael.com/mossad-intelligence-linked-iran-to-uae-tanker-sabotage-report/

>Intelligence materials collected by Israel’s Mossad agency played a role in linking Iran to the sabotaging of four oil tankers off the coast of the United Arab Emirates last month, prompting the United States to accuse Tehran of carrying out the attack, according to a report on Monday.

>The US is slated to present the intelligence — including evidence gathered by Israel — in the coming days, likely before the UN Security Council, the Kan public broadcaster said, as tensions between Washington and Tehran continued to simmer.

>An Israeli navy official described the purported Iranian attack on the UAE tankers as “a pretty impressive commando operation.”

>A longtime Iran hawk, Bolton blamed Tehran for the recent incidents, at one point saying it was “almost certainly” Iran that planted explosives on the four oil tankers off the UAE coast. He declined to offer any evidence for his claims.

>“Who else would you think is doing it?” Bolton asked at one point, when pressed last week. “Somebody from Nepal?”

Attached: A426CAB5-C170-466A-9438-93F874F39829.jpg (640x1078, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4
timesofisrael.com/report-mossad-intel-of-looming-iranian-attack-led-us-to-send-in-carrier-force/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every single fucking time

Yep

Stop sliding this

Fr

We all said this 30 seconds after it happened.

can you read?

Wow, what a shock. I'm shocked.

Attached: crash.jpg (598x714, 303K)

>the largest intelligence agency agency has intel about something that happened in the region
must be a conspiracy

(((Intel)))

thats like asking my brother to help me find out who stole my money that was sitting on the table five minutes ago and now its gone and hes the only one home.

>“Who else would you think is doing it?” Bolton asked at one point
This guy is brain dead.

Do you think there is anyone with common-sense that still believes in kike lies?

It's like clockwork.

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4

Attached: RE4-meme-car2.png (870x581, 130K)

Yes

>it’s da joos
>common sense
fuck off memeflaggot

Kike

>Intelligence materials collected by Israel’s Mossad agency played a role in linking Iran to the sabotaging of four oil tankers off the coast of the United Arab Emirates
Top secret mossad proofs document unveiled to public yesterday, here it is.

Attached: Drawing (1).jpg (457x487, 59K)

It's da Joos man. Always.

Lol this

No one else would profit more from a war than jews, and this entire event reeks of cutdick brain damaged bloody baby dick suckers

So how long ago did you kikes say iran was going to have a nuke? 20 years ago? Or was it 30? I cant remember any more. Seems like you heebs are always saying dumb shit that turns out to be completely wrong.

SLOPPY JOB, MOSSAD

Attached: Oyvey.png (131x205, 48K)

Israel is a haven for pedophiles. Remember that next time you're strolling down Rothschild Boulevard.

>Mossad evidence
inb4 they show a wall of floppy disks and thats it

Reminder

"Report: Mossad intel of looming Iranian attack led US to send in carrier force"
>timesofisrael.com/report-mossad-intel-of-looming-iranian-attack-led-us-to-send-in-carrier-force/

Attached: 76657623847234.jpg (1920x1280, 326K)

Please name 1 war in the last 100 years that Israel has not benefited from. I will wait patiently.

So Israelis, Russians, Arabs and Japanese denied the story so far...

Where are all the freemason fbi faggot shills today, they'd normally be shitting in this type of thread or is it because their masters took over the propaganda operation, I'm thinking that's the case

don't hold your breath I have no good answer for you
kek

Bump

Sloppy job Mossad

bump

they are not even hiding it anymore

Bump

So is this uss Liberty part 2?

Exactly. :)

we were slowing them down all the way.
also exaggerating is a valid way to get things done quicker. Goy

I'll tell you hwut, it restored a teensy bit of my faith in the world that absolutely everyone called bullshit on Bolton's Iran war propaganda. It's such a fantastically retarded story. Brings to mind John Kerry's blundering into a way for Syria to avoid US invasion; Obama must have shit bricks when he saw that disaster of a press conference. Fuck the globalists, fuck the neocons.

Attached: alreadywon.jpg (720x540, 68K)

Dont slide this

Just what the Jew wants. America and the mudslides in a massive battle to the death so they can sneakily slide in and become the dominant superpower.

And if anyone wants to debate that I’ll be here until 6:55pm est so bring your best Jew defense for me to slam to the ground.

>A longtime Iran hawk, Bolton blamed Tehran for the recent incidents, at one point saying it was “almost certainly” Iran that planted explosives on the four oil tankers off the UAE coast. He declined to offer any evidence for his claims
Where’s the evidence?
I’m so tired of this shit

This

Lol. What a heeb thing to say. "We aren't lying goy" turns into "We were only lying a little bit goy" so quickly. The next holocaust will make the last one look like a picnic kike.

kikes must be shitting their diapers because the internet is helping the people learn what evil scum kikes are

bump to the top

Bump

Heh

What is the size of your oven?