It's almost like a hostile foreign government directly interfered in our election to intentionally cripple our national...

It's almost like a hostile foreign government directly interfered in our election to intentionally cripple our national leadership.

Weird.

Attached: 0431AF20-950B-4102-B074-7013C9F24568.jpg (734x964, 94K)

Its almost like you're a kike shill with a thread that needs a healthy helping of herbs.

But enough about Israel

which one do you suppose that is?

Attached: re4-meme-radio.jpg (819x461, 38K)

He’s cutting government expenses. Gotta love it.

say it you now who it is
it's start with Is and finish with rael

Go home FBI glownigger

He's already got a list of oldfags ready to fill those slots once we hit rope day status.

And yet our government still continues to run. Makes you wonder why we have so many pointless positions.

its almost like country runs just fine without all the bloated bureaucracy and overpaid government shills?

Yes, Israelgate is real.

...and your country's economy is flourishing. "No clue"? maybe "best clue"

If it's a problem that these positions aren't filled then you should want that to be solved. If it isn't a problem then you should want these positions to be removed. Under no circumstances should you be glad that these positions aren't filled.

Fuck off FBI.

Suck my cock nigger

Directors are political appointees. At least Acting Directors usually have some idea of what they are doing because they came up through the agency.

>no UN ambassador
This is news to me.
Good riddance. Nikki haley was the most limp dicked incompetent moron ive ever seen. She probably got laughed out on her way out the door. I know I'd be laughing. I'd point too.

>no directors
>government still functions fine
he's just debloating :^)

is biden or bernie running on this? -a person for each position?
why the fuck should i care if the position is filled or not?

>No clue.
HAHAHAAHAHAHA I am laughing so hard OP, the left can meme! Also KYS faggot.

>our
Why should anyone give a shit about a country and its rules that tries to physically displace you out of existence.

>OP is a phoneposter
Implying that is a bad thing

Oh no..you mean no burcaract gang.

Taxpayers are saving millions of dollars? This is an outrage!

They haven't setup their bathroom servers to take bribes yet so they dont want to get appointed quite yet.

Better be talking about Israel.

We need less government in almost every single way. Fuck you and your need for a mommy during adulthood. Fuck your weakness and fuck your problems. Less government.

Didn't many of them resign?

If a major crisis happens, the US might have some problems solving it without those positions.

I agree 100%, something should really be done about Israel.

Oh noooooooooo, no UN ambassador. How ever will we survive?

How is Israel related to this?

Prove it

>what is AIPAC

Consider that all of the things that were mentioned in the OP. Now consider Russian US relations during this administration. Now compare that to Israeli US relations during this administration.

>HURR DURR WAT'S AN ISRAEL

fucking retard

Can't prove anything. I guess this would all work out if someone in a lower rank can fulfill these positions and have the final say in a time of crisis.

There's a major crisis at your southern border, in your west coast cities, in pretty much any urban area, in the rural areas and it's not new. This crisis is going on for 25+ years. Nobody handles anything, nobody did or does something about it.

Fuck off fed ex.

So the government isn't running. And now by having top positions empty, it's going to run even less.

Lurk more before you start posting, newfag.

Attached: 1550866503309.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

It never ran. A dysfunctional government is how the US is run since WW2.
It's a clusterfuck of "bureaucrats" stuffing their pockets while accomplishing nothing. You're pretty much like Italy that runs best when there's no actual government in place. You don't have a government, you just have a endless pack of bureaucrats sperging and making any kind of good or bad changes impossible.

Israel controls basically all of the politicians. If they wanted the US weakened, why didn't they do it earlier with someone like Obama?

What I mean is, how did they result in the lack of people in those high positions?

It's almost like you suck dick for a living.

Things are just fine you shill faggot soimonger.

It's almost like you're retarded for thinking it's Russia and not Israel

> fewer power hungry. Unaccountable beurocrats

Oh no

Bump.

Except without political appointees to push things in the direction the executive branch wants, all the decision making is left the the unaccountable bureaucrats already running the day to day operations of every agency and organization listed. And like every bureaucrat they want more government and let more leftist group think creep into their work.