Varg and "traditional women" on the extreme left

I mean wtf how is some pro-abortion, pro-lgbt, anti-white, drugged up, tattooed feminist a traditional woman? Ironically this sounds like a kike speaking.

Attached: scr.capt.19.06.2019.jpg (851x448, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/JvY5ws3RZm0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure what kind of leftist women he's talking about. Maybe some hippies. But not any Brazilian leftist women.

>Unironically listening to Varg

I guess he is refering to some kind of hippie girl who just wants to live off the land and be as independent from the state as possible and who doesn't care about social norms so that's why she stops shaving and such, while as right wing he imagines some kind of vapid hyperconsumerist girl very dependent on the system and obsessed with social status and such. I mean, those leftist girls exist but they also have a lot of other ideological baggage, and it's not that common anyway.

Attached: 1552790518960.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

That shit is probably an old vid he went more based as the years passed by

bitchute.com/video/JvY5ws3RZm0/
June 16th

my mom was a hippie who lived in a commune in Taos, New Mexico with the actor Dennis Hopper in her early 20s and she married my dad who comes from a Catholic, right-wing family so maybe in the sixties, this was true. I really doubt it nowadays though. the Jew propaganda is on another level and has to be stopped soon.

Yeah he gets like that sometimes that might explain why he disabled comments

Call me crazy, but if Gods or Deities are real, is it possible for Varg to be some kind of prophet? Do pagens even have prophets?

Attached: 31229378_187016842018095_7338606006433218560_n.jpg (416x500, 27K)

Attached: dumb faggot.png (444x403, 59K)

In Sweden we have anthroposophy communities, or that type of leftist. A lot of them are partly redpilled in terms of anti-globalism and going back to the roots in some way in terms of nature and food growing etc. These people don't follow mainstream ''culture'' so yes he has a point partly..

Which means, women who want a house with a garden to grow food and raise animals such as chickens and bees.... And kids of couse

Potential for a trad life right there buddy

"Dumb faggot"? What he said is absolutely correct.

Varg is legitimately low IQ. Why would you think a methed out murder would be a font of some secret wisdom?

Yeah you're right but, i don't think this women fit the label "extreme left" they're more like naturalists, maybe that's what he meant he just used the wrong words idk.

I agree with you Sven, ironic as it is. How a far right man who wants to get back to his roots can be with a far left women who wants to get back to her roots. I think maybe in a way, a far right man, a man of violence and action, is almost suited to be paired with a far left women who has unconditional love in her heart. It's just a matter of you the man gearing her into having that love for her children and home, and her gearing you the man into violently asserting yourself as the protector and provider for that home.
>pic completely related

Attached: 1560952365820.jpg (367x245, 14K)

He is correct. Nationalistic view means we respect other peoples right to have their own sovereignity.

If Sweden is nationalistic, it would be considered immoral to take over germany, denmark etc, as it infringes on their sovereignity.

Yeah this is the type of stuff I meant. These kind of leftist girls are more appealing than the typical insufferable girl who only lives for social media posturing and buying expensive new clothes every other day, the problem is that they also come with a lot of baggage in the form of feminism, pro-immigration and such.

>they also come with a lot of baggage
This is true. Since their views are generally a scepticism of the ''mainstream'' that could be the way in for you to redpill her slowly. Otherwise just assume a neutral position initially and see if there is a possibility to convert later?

old norse "traditions" indeed had established feminism in a form of females often being shamans (volvas) and tribe leaders
scandis are, and were, albino niggers

This is such a stupid low-IQ argument. New Zealand was built from nothing by European settlers. Yes, there were Maoris, very sparsely, in part of the islands but it's ultimately a nation build by Europeans for Europeans, every road, every building, all the infrastructure is done by Europeans, the very same notion of New Zealand as a nation is European, there were tribes there before, not a nation with delimited borders.
And Maoris only came to those islands few centuries before the Europeans, during the European late middle ages, where they had enough time to extinguish the Moas and the Haast's Eagle before the Europeans came.

And going with Varg's logic, one could argue that Europeans are not even native of Europe but of Central Asia or the Eurasian Steppe.

Yes, they settled and built it.. Huge difference between an immigrant and a settler.. You see this in arguments from a lot of left contra the right.. ''Hurr durr you were all immigrants''

okay? So because your god views women as completely subservient beings means every one else has to? Way to continue maintain the silly caricature that everyone believes you are.

Attached: 1560555722674.jpg (1080x1080, 226K)

Because you're too much of a lazy faggot to even understand what he means by "extreme left". He's talking about hippies living in in the forest without electricity and shit. And yes, they have lots of kids and are far more self-reliant than the general population, and don't live off the regular economy.

Both Maoris, new Zealanders, Europeans, Hindus and Muslims, all have the right to commit terror attacks and fight eachother until dominance is established and the other population genocided
that's the rules
since Maoris got exterminated, it's new zealand now, not maoria
if the muslims genocide the Europeans, it'll be called europastan
if the euros genocide the muslims, it'll be Europe
there's hardly any discussion left on this topic at this point, this is going to happen sooner or later

Don't even look at it you idiot. It will slither back to it's cave when ignored.

Varg is just a contrarian. An egdy hipster who is against everything mainstream. He thinks by saying something retarded but original he will appear smarter than the rest who just state the obvious.

This bitch is so hot. She's over 35 and a mother. Life fuel

by all means, proceed with self emasculation and putting estrogen driven shrills at control of every vital intersection of society.
history will be taking notes

>Meme flag glow niggers shit talking Varg thread 6 million

Please fucking kill your selves

Attached: tumblr_po7e17L7px1waqp7v_540.jpg (500x427, 44K)

>tumblr

No. She's a witch, obviously.

He's right though. It's interesting you made this thread today since I just saw some e-thot today basically saying the same thing(ignore the christcuck part though).

Getting a "commune" type gf probably isn't the worst thing in the world and then redpilling her, and basically giving her an ontological basis for why her believes and way of life is actually a good thing beyond just a bunch of tumblr slogans.

Attached: qt trad hippies.png (615x653, 75K)

Good post.

Nice argument nigger

Attached: 1544853307762.jpg (397x407, 27K)

Okay tribe of people that managed to be exterminated like a dozen times and be kicked out of virtually every country you've ever inhabited and currently only exist because other people legit feel sorry for you. Honestly it's just pathetic.

Attached: x4c3vgjhjv431.jpg (750x913, 141K)

More than what fanboy trash like you deserve.

>More than what trash like you deserve.

Attached: 1558852182140.jpg (480x415, 406K)

Well commies(USSR) had medals for women who had more than 4 children

Is he talking about TERFs?

Bugger off, retard. Go drink the semen of a hanged man.

kek, solution found fellas!

He unironically has a boomer mindset were he thinks hippies are considered left

>shitty arguments
Anyone reading this can see you're a faggot kike without the meme flag.

Attached: 3332.png (600x775, 220K)

Varg likes to be the drooling retard guy in the room who is always wrong yet somehow smug about being wrong and retarded.

Although he's right, the Maori have stories of pale, ginger people that lived in NZ before they arrived. I can't remember any details but I'm sure I read it here on old/pol/ first.

>Varg is right
>The kikes will wring their hands & lament how wrong they were when we're all dead.
Being alive & wrong is preferable to being an extinct martyr, I suppose.