Why do many americans hate San Francisco? Every american T.V show i see, they roast SF there

Why do many americans hate San Francisco? Every american T.V show i see, they roast SF there.

Attached: _102396465_sanfrancisco-904795294[1].jpg (660x371, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datausa.io/profile/geo/san-jose-ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's gay.

Jealous of the people that can afford to live there

Attached: 2C21FA7A-9CAF-4939-B1B9-376DC707B0BE.jpg (1647x1236, 1.38M)

I could never live in a place where I know that at any moment there are hundreds of faggots fucking men's assholes within miles of me.

This is Union at Toronto

fpbp

Its covered in shit, piss, puke, needles and fucking thousands of homeless people causing rampant disease outbreaks.

Its literally a medieval royalty/pesent situation now.

Oh, yes, I'm jealous that I'll never have human shit stuck on the bottom of my shoe.
I'm jealous that I'll never be exposed to Typhus, Tuberculosis, Plague, and other diseases that were gone from America until 25 years ago.

oh you poor sensitive babby

found the homo

Okay cool, enjoy Knoxville or whatever shithole you're in

It's a shithole. Republicans hate it because it's a shithole. Democrats hate it because it's a shithole.
They quibble a little bit on the reasons why they define it a shithole but it's a shithole. If it weren't for the tech bubble it would be a literal penal colony by this point.

its all rural and suburban retards sour graping that they will never live anything beyond their current pointless walmart existence

>SF not a shithole
uh, user, got some bad news for you...

found the fearful faggot

City is full of radical homosexuals, you can get HIV from touching feces on the streets

>touching feces on the streets
You are not supposed to do that, user.

Just google san franscisco + antisemetism. Jews as a group are a bitter and spiteful group of people and any time an area or group of people dares to challenge g_d's chosen, they make it a point to slander the whole fucking region. since the city is basically ran by chinks and poo-in-the-loos who give zero fucks about 'muh diversity', they dont tolerate jewish bullshit, and their nonchalantness encourages other people to not put up with it, making it apparently the most antisemetic left wing city in the country. Since jews control the media, they make it a point to constantly trash this city they despise.

>Cities are the only places where people live

Hillary voter detected

Because its full of communists who constantly want to destroy america and sabotage it at every oppertunity
Just recently they stoped a war with iran

Your streets are not supposed to be designated shitting streets, unless you are third world tiers.

Like any American "liberal" there's a total non enforcement of ordinances that are "racist" or "problematic" (eg The anti vagrancy ordinances are near totally ignored) but things like rent control or kickback tier zoning / building laws that prop up VIP citizen's property values are deliberately enforced beyond the scope of the law because the city knows it will take you 7 years to beat them in court and by that time you'll be exhausted both personally and financially.

>used to be important and great 150 years ago
>got absolutely fucked in the haight-ashbury era
>came to be known primarily for homos
>way too close to berkeley
>got filled up and the dickheads spread across and infected the rest of the bay area
>tech folks came in and made it both more expensive and worse at the same time
>is the source and heart of everything bad about CA
>the fuckers who live their refer to it as “The City”
>driving is impossible
>the BART ain’t great
>the last remaining decent rich folks are just as annoying by passing ordinances to not fuck up their views
>it’s entirely made of hills
>way too close to oakland
>if you manage to get to the touristy parts and seem them nice, you’re reminded of how great it was vs how much it sucks now
that about covers the highlights

Democrats,Silicon Valley, and jews.Thats why..

It used to be great.

>Enjoy $30 breakfast while watching a hobo expel liquid shit on the street 20 feet away
Truly a place to be envied

Hahaha holy shit, I wouldn't live there if you paid for my rent. The rest of the state's bad enough, SF is literally the worst place in the United States. I'd live in Gary Indiana before I lived in fucking San Franshitsco.

Attached: bait.jpg (625x800, 80K)

>way too close to oakland
...separated only by the largest Pacific estuary on the American continent.

imagine if you will, a city so filled to the rim with faggots, choked with smog, plagued by niggers, overrun by chinks, and with an overall existence so vile that the earth itself once attempted to swallow it whole.

it really is a mystery OP

Attached: 1560507618812.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

Other than the people, it’s a beautiful location. Fresh sea air and a constant breeze.

Like I fucking said:
>way too close to Oakland

I need to move my family to South Bay for work. My wife and I are traditional conservatives. I will be making 130k a year there and she will be making 80k. We are planning on having kids soon.

How fucked are we? What is the likelihood of finding a good christian church that isn't infiltrated with LGBTBBQ and degeneracy?

Attached: 1553404708433.jpg (700x338, 72K)

at least it's better than where i live

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

In San Francisco? good luck. 200k isnt much there either.Janitors for the city make that much

>I will be making 130k a year there and she will be making 80k.
datausa.io/profile/geo/san-jose-ca/

>you’re reminded of how great it was vs how much it sucks now
This can be applied to the entire state of California. All the large scale infrastructure, iconic monuments, parks, and buildings were all constructed by people from an era that were smarter, more capable, and whiter than those there today. California used to primarily be a red state, until that faggot Reagan passed amnesty, and ensured the state would forever be blue. California is still coasting from the successes of its glory days, but steam is running out fast. Many people talk shit about California mostly out of disappointment. What used to be the crown jewel of America is now a spic infested, jewish dystopia where logic and reason flies out the window.

Attached: IMG_1088.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)

Get ready for high AF rent. I've lived south bay for the last 4 years and rent just keeps getting worse.

Don't keep anything in your car, especially in gated garages.

South Bay isn't San Francisco, retard.

So together we will be double the median income but still incapable of owning a house. Holly shit.

My old boss was an 18 year veteran at Cisco and had to move out of Sunnyvale because he could no longer afford it. His wife worked full time too as a local teacher and his kids were grown up and out of the house. Good luck bro.

Read the post, retard:

oops, meant for
perhaps retardation is contagious

I don't get it. Easily the best US city I've lived in. Great climate, great food, great nightlife/trance scene, great nature/hiking within easy striking distance, the girls are easy as fuck since your competition is gays, asians, and autistic tech geeks, booming economy with heavily developed gig economy so you can make $2000+/week doing unskilled labor, fishing in the bay area is admittedly meh but the sailing scene out there is on point, etc. I love SF. If I didn't have to travel year round for work, it would be at the top of my list for places to move.

>Be Kraut
>Think about Touching literal shit.

What is it with you fucks.

Attached: 1540119414297.jpg (750x726, 290K)

We used to visit SF like 1 or 2 times a year. The city is a dump now. It's not worth it to go up there to be bothered by the homeless and general filth.

When did you live there? 1920?

Did you enjoy dodging the piles of hobo shit on your morning jogs? Or how about the BART stations that smell like a giant urinal? Hey, aren't all the crazy homeless people making a scene on EVERY.FUCKING.STREETCORNER just the bomb?

Fucking delusional idiot.

Lived in SF in 2004 and 2008. Lived in Marin in 2015. Am in SF at least a few weeks every year.
The homeless are annoying but not enough to dissuade me from going there. Honestly, I find that people who are fixated on the poopy streets meme have never even been to SF. Mostly just use uber/lyft to get around, hardly even use BART or Muni. I don't jog.

poo outside of loo

After the second world war many servicemen returned to the mainland United States at certain points of entry like San Francisco and New York City. Many of those servicemen who were gay decided to remain in those major cities where anonomity allowed for a relatively gay friendly environment rather than going back to the farm in Indiana or Iowa. In the ensuing decades the city of San Francisco in particular became known as a sort of gay Mecca. This was something that was playfully mocked by many people and seriously denigrated by a handful of others. It was actually a great city and much more blue-collar than is popularly realized in today's political atmosphere. However, over the past two decades the city of San Francisco has seen enormous growth of the tech industry and a significant increase in the cost of living. It's a city that's no longer known for gays, but for dot com millionaires and a cost-of-living that makes residency prohibitively difficult for most people, even for those earning six figures.

I had a blast in the 80's in SF ,it was relatively safe and the music and art scene was vibrant and the Bay Area was still ok but the lefties completely control Everthing in the Bay Area and it should be a containment zone at this point.