What is Logos?

Very curious since I have only heard it relatively recently.

Attached: Ichang Papeda.jpg (669x700, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try google next time, it's the logical thing to do

The latest Christcuck coping mechanism to ward off the cognitive dissonance experienced by those who believe in sandnigger fiction.

Interestingly. Logos was adopted by Hellenistic Judaism in the 1st century by Philo. But the Jews today seem to have completely rejected Logos.

Logos actually precedes Christianity and was adopted first by Judaism.

Of course, but the only reason it gets mentioned on this board is because Christcucks are constantly trying to develop methods to cope with the reality of their treasonous cult.

Someone said "logos"?

Attached: GOY.png (654x546, 246K)

You should have participated in the old threads of 2016, when Catholics and Orthodox battled it out for the soul of Jow Forums . You'd know about Logos, but you're a kike shill instead .

Just another pacifier for baby so you don't get violent

I 2nd this...
Google it faggot and bring something to the table when you start a thread you lazy nigger
So you already know the answer .. why are you asking then?

Uhhh, logos is another name for theology/philosophy retard. It wasn't first adopted by the Jews and has nothing to do w/ the middle east. It's been the reserved higher level thinking/reasoning about the world/universe for ages.
> muh christcuckery
> everything revolves around jews
It doesn't. Pick up a book

Jesus Christ.

I just looked it up now. But Jow Forums's interpretation seems to be incorrect.

I mean as a religious concept. It was first a Hellenic philosophical concept.

I member. Ordodogs posting on pol made me christian. Ended up choosing cats over dogs in the end.

Roman Catholicism is false and is based on Marian Heresy.

I was brought up Catholic and I can tell you it is based on power and control just like Rabbinical Judaism rather than Soul Searching.

No, it means discourse.

John 1:1
>Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, kαὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, kαὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The plainest reason why the Son of God is called the Word, seems to be, that as our words explain our minds to others, so was the Son of God sent in order to reveal his Father's mind to the world. What the evangelist says of Christ proves that he is God. He asserts, His existence in the beginning; His coexistence with the Father. The Word was with God. All things were made by him, and not as an instrument. Without him was not any thing made that was made, from the highest angel to the meanest worm. This shows how well qualified he was for the work of our redemption and salvation. The light of reason, as well as the life of sense, is derived from him, and depends upon him. This eternal Word, this true Light shines, but the darkness comprehends it not. Let us pray without ceasing, that our eyes may be opened to behold this Light, that we may walk in it; and thus be made wise unto salvation, by faith in Jesus Christ.

> I just looked it up now
In the future, do that and don't ask stupid questions.
It's not a religious concept. It was co-opted by various religions. Religion takes theology/philosophy and packages it up for retards. There is no logos in religion. It's not hellenic/rome/greek/kike or any such sort of the imagination. It's a level of thinking of intellectuals across all ages/races/backgrounds.

What a weak ass retarded thread.

>I was brought up Catholic
/thread... time to leave
ultra kike cuck

You were brought up novus ordo so I'm not surprised you apostatised. Tridentine is the truth my friend. The clergy cucked out by accepting heliocentrism

Are you an atheist?

I wouldn't call it treasonous rather than they are currently misguided.

This is new on Jow Forums and certainly jewish :

>The latest Christcuck coping mechanism to ward off the cognitive dissonance experienced by those who believe in sandnigger fiction.

Wed didnt use to have this, that's how we know shill faggot kikes.

>The latest Christcuck coping mechanism to ward off the cognitive dissonance experienced by those who believe in sandnigger fiction.
this
>Logos was adopted by Hellenistic Judaism in the 1st century by Philo.
this

LOGOS = Heraclitus and the Stoics

Attached: logos.jpg (638x479, 74K)

LOHGAAASSSS

Heliocentrism is a truth but Roman Catholicism has seemed to have steeped into corruption and heresy.

Attached: 1541663646377.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

I became Orthodox in conviction and never loked back. "ordodogs" is as jewish as you OP piece, and you'd know about Logos since then, instead you don't . Ergo a kike shill.

Nope. I believe in God.
I believe we are on a journey of discovery and experiencing the infinite unfolding of creation. I believe ALL religions are best guesses that evolve with time. None have the ultimate answer. ALL are polluted with dogma. Popularized ones are filled with control/shaming/cucking doctorines. I do not believe in desert nigger religions and I know for a fact that it originated from plagiarizing other older religions in the region. If millions/billions are willing to tell such a bold face lie and maintain it for so long, man is capable of far more serious lies/deceit/manipulation. That being said, it's an Opiod for the masses and steers retards w/ a higher level mission. Theology/philosophy/spirituality is what I embrace. Not the retard versions found in various religions. You can believe in God and a higher power and not subscribe to religion. Atheism is for retards the same as religion is for retards. Logos was a spoopy term created for :
theology/spirituality/philosophy. Yet again, concealing a plain truth with horseshit.
> Muh mystery logos
No faggot not at all

Philosophy that can’t be packaged into a religion is mere musing and pondering. It’s like a shitty Lou Reed experimental album.

> battle of the retards
> you're a better kike dick sucker than me
> catholics and the 1000 denominations, christ cucks and the 1000 denominations ..
You're all kike dick suckers as that's the origin of your religion

That's exactly why Orthodoxy has National Churches, multiculturalism is a late 1990's thing and (((Protestant))), with its false Christianity.
Love that pic, resaving it.

Its true that Logos is a Greek concept but they didn't have a full understanding of it. When the Apostles explained it to them, all the great Greek philosophers converted in mass.

>Logos was a spoopy term created for :
>theology
created by Heraclitus and used by the Stoics. STFU

>Philosophy that can’t be packaged into a religion is mere musing and pondering.
I'm guessing you believe pop music is the only quality/valid music genre as well by such brain dead logic.
> It’s like a shitty Lou Reed experimental album.
Your logic is like a shitty kate Perry album

a convention

You’re not smarter just because you choose to sit on the sidelines.

Nonsense, you're a kike shill . Only they come up with the "infected by jews" schtick for things they want out of goy hands reach.

NOOOOOoooooo middle easter god and culture is supreme to you HERETIC WHO WORSHIPS YOUR RACE AND TRIBAL GOD!!! SUBMIT TO.JEHOVAH$!!$

Attached: 1560644869993.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Heliocentrism is a truth
There are no empirical evidences that the Earth rotates around the sun and all major physicists like Einstein, Mach, Hubble, Hawkins agree that the Geocentrist model could also work from a mathematical and geometric point of view and experiments such as michelson morley show that the Earth does not rotate.

Example here : They'll do it 3-4 more times in the thread.

some knock off chinese building block company

Even modern physicists no longer believe in heliocentrism. You think the sun is the centre of the universe?

Logos is the filter

>Its true that Logos is a Greek concept but they didn't have a full understanding of it.
What?

Heraclitus didn't have a full understanding oh his own philosophy until Jews fixed it for him? Or until Vatican shills decided to un-translate the English gospels from "word" to an ancient greek version so they could larp as pagan as pagan philosophy?

Fuck yourself. Not only are you a christcuck but you're a disloyal one at that.

Attached: heraclitus flux.jpg (640x710, 123K)

>Example here : (You) #
They'll do it 3-4 more times in the thread.
NoooOooo if you oppose my shitty middle eastern jew slave boipucci cult you are a JEEEEEW!!!

Attached: 1560965742202.jpg (680x789, 96K)

this world is created from patterns>pater>father who is in heaven. The Logos, which is God, but God is so much more than these Logos (some people trying to equate him with the creation, when God is the creation and so much more) Not only geometrical ones (sacred geometry) we find in matter but also conceptual ones. "Opposites attract another" is one of these patterns, we have it in social relationship, electromagnetism, particle physics.These are the Logos quite likely too. These patterns emerge all across creation, spiritually and materialistic. And through this we can understand heavenly concepts through earthly means. and as such the heavenly father can be described (to some extent at least) by earthly means as well.

consider this world to be like a thought or dream of God. Then those vibrations all around us might actually be kind of brainwaves and the different charges around us neural impulses. i think in that concept also lies the holy trinity
Imagine this world like a dream, or thought of God. In your dream your mind/conciousness makes up the entire world. This is the holy spirit. You can then appear as an avatar of yourself in it and interact with people directly. This would be the equivalent of the son. Then there is the you outside the dream which then possibly is the Father. Now considering the occult principle of As above, so below, we can deduce that the higher realms relate to the lower ones, like our, this, world relates to our dreams.

>1In the beginning was the Word (Logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Now imagining that "in the beginning was the word" actually meant "thought" or "concepts"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
than it pretty much fits i believe

Satan wants to be the Logos to be God, thus (((they))) put his symbols into all the brand Logos

This reads like a mix of atheism, agnosticism, marxism, liberalism, modernism and freemasonry. You're the perfect example of what jews created by messing with the order (logos) of the universe.

A magical garden path to un undeifiend good that mysteriously lights before the footfalls of the righteous. Jews can't see it, they just gravitate toward crowds of goyim and break them up, just in case its logos animating their accord.

E Michael Jones is attempting the same Hermetic powerswap Jung attempted with esoteric initiation, but he wants the new channel to be Catholicism, while Jung seemed to be attempting to lead gentile initiates out of Hermeticism and into an as yet defined racial lodge or religion that would present itself once its adherents had coalesced into an awaiting congregation.

Logos is real enough, and EMJ seems to mean well, but it will ultimately disappoint and cause suffering among its flock, same as any dogma. Fellas, you're not going to like this but you're all just trying to make pizza taste better by cutting it into squares instead of slices.

No. I mean Heliocentrism in the sense that the Earth orbits the Sun, our Sun orbits the Black Hole at the Center of the Galaxy and that itself moves around with the forces of other galaxies in the void.

The fact that all the great Greek philosophers converted immediately after the Truth of Jesus Christ was explained to them, shows that they had not a real understanding of Logos. It's an historical fact.

The mass of the sun would preclude that.

Logos would be what would call God-in-action, as opposed to God-in-rest (the father). The Absolute, God, The Uncreated, whatever you want to call the force that is the ultimate cause for creation, must both be static and active. Static because it must be uncreated and unchangeable or else it would fall in the category of created things (which need an external explanation for their existence), and active because it must exert some kind of force to cause things (like universes). These must both be eternal but the active force must be subserviant to the father because while the father could exist without the creative force, the creative force cannot exist on it's own for the reason given before, active force seems to have properties like those we find in the world which evidently need to be grounded in something other than themselves. I can tell you more if you're interested.

Attached: Ik denk, dus ik stem FvD.jpg (414x414, 142K)

The Newtonian law dictates that everything moves around a center of mass. If you move the center of mass from the Sun to the Earth, the model stilll works because you have the Space moving around.

it's the psuedo-science version of a soul

E Michael Jones didn't invent the concept of Logos, its a Christian doctrine taught for 2000 years by every theologian.

Listen here spawn of pond scum, The Logos, one may oppose it or become one with it, but to deny it is the domain of only the most sublime retards and shilliest shills.

Curiosity is spreading amongst the collective mind

Imagine spending 1 brain cell on the shitty nonsense cult of christianity, who does it appeal to?
Imagine believing any of this fantasy nonsense, there's no point in reading the fantasy cult fiction to discuss with subhumans who solely accept it on faith and not on anything convincing or true yet speak of truth but have no truth.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-06-21-02.png (720x1280, 1.02M)

Arguably they were fed up with Greek Polytheism and how it's Tradition conflicted with late Greek Philosophy.

You're retarded and need to be killed slowly, painfully and publicly.

An E. Michael Jones catchphrase.

lmao what the fuck are you talking about? jesus CHRIST philosophy discussions on Jow Forums are so shit

As it should.

After the phenomenon of redshifts observed by Edwin Hubble….he writes:
>"Such a condition would imply, that we occupy a unique position in the universe and, analogous, in a sense to the ancient conception of a central earth, this hypothesis cannot be disproved..... but it is unwelcome and would only be accepted as a last resort in order to save the phenomenon. Therefore we disregard this possibility......the unwelcome position of a favored location must be avoided at all costs.... such a favored position is intolerable..... therefore in order to restore homogeneity and to escape the horror of a unique position, it must be compensated by spatial curvature. There seems to be no other escape." (1937)

More than one logo.

I don't think anyone should go to a book written by human hands 2000 years ago to help them explain creation when those people knew so little about reality. The true nature of creation is fundamentally unknowable, and no religious text I've read comes anywhere close to describing it adequately.

What does my post have to do with christianity?

It is known and revealed, you just reject it because you were taught differently in school for decades, but now that you've researched a lot of "scientific" facts more deeply, you realize they were all lies and now you feel like you can't trust anything, so you reject the Truth.

Logos is the word of God the order in the universe and reality itself
the word of God made flesh is Jesus Christ
all of history is just a battle of humans and demons vs logos
when that clicks in your brain you'll see the true source code of the universe, society, politics, religion, etc

It's the natural order.
Do you believe there is a natural order?
That's the basic question.

Clean your room

It looks like some sort of seed fruit or melon.

I do.

It's an Ichang Papeda. Basically a Citrus Fruit from the foothills of the Himalayas.

>you're all just trying to make pizza taste better by cutting it into squares instead of slices.
>taste better by cutting it into squares
Potential?

>Uhhh a bloo bloo, don't read about it goy . Pffffft, who reads anyway ? Watch Seinberg - I mean Seinfeld instead and spend your evenings on facebook.
Ha!

This happened to me, you can't go back afterwards and feel an impelling compulsion to buy bundles of rope and look for jewish names in the yellow pages.

Don’t care about race just your religious sect goy.

Who said they're mutually exclusive ? Only kike shills, you need satisfy both Hitler and Christ for the Ethnostate and it must be devoid of alien whisperers nodding at trannies and marxism.

kek iktf i cant consume any modern media anymore i just see the antilogos everywhere

Logos = word = truth

If you have logos, you have clarity, simplicity, truth, and beauty. If you do not have logos you have confusion, complexity, deception, and ugliness.

Isaac Newton had logos, as did Aristotle and Plato. All the Jews and their bullshit do not.

Headcanon cope to make Jewish myth fit with Greek philosophy

Church is a gathering of retards for social edification
> What occured in the 90s is bad but the false premise ages ago was good
> Child diddling faggots everywhere
Yeah.. just a bunch of clown ass human beings LARPing.
> God totally gave us this message and book
No faggot. you mad it all up yourself

Sidelines?
> Philosophy/Theology/Spirituality
Aren't the sidelines. It's the main show. Religion is LARP for the masses. A combined story for retards to gather round the camp fire.

>The fact that all the great Greek philosophers converted immediately
What?

They were shut down by Constantine.

Attached: Alexandria_How_Christianity_Destroyed_The_Pagan_Culture_Of_The_Hellenistic_World.jpg (1197x1387, 588K)

> created by bonqueeshaclitus
amazin.
New word :
hawluhnkutitus = theology/philosophy/spirituality
Look guys i'm an amazing theologist/philosopher of the ages

>Logos = word = truth
Logic actually

That's why (((Christians Catholics))) hate it

I rightfully call you a kike dick sucker and your reply is :
> you're a kike shill
Impressive.
> Only they come up with the "infected by jews" schtick for things they want out of goy hands reach.
Kikes are retarded LARPS and so are you by proxy via your kike dick sucking religion.

There, that cover all the bases?

>created by bonqueeshaclitus
Christkike mind virus

Attached: npc bible.png (1050x1050, 927K)

> calls out kikes for the faggot LARPs they are
> calls out the proxy religions that forked from kikery
To this you reply :
> you're a kike.
Impressive

That's not been an widely accepted transition for ages, and the Catholic Church is the MOST analytical of those with apastolic succession.

Constantine was a Roman.

For some dumb reason catholics think they're different than kike dick sucking christians.. Muslims too for that matter (kikery for colored people)

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Theology and spirituality are part of religion you smoothbrain.

lol, and?

>That's not been an widely accepted transition for ages
word of god isn't the translation because Benjerman Owen shilled it on here? Fuck off.