FUCK CHINA

Attached: lbonaru007431.jpg (1125x2045, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jh0i6ch13g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow. Based Hong Kongers

Attached: 1559266223062.jpg (810x522, 141K)

>Hong Kongers in 1998: YAAAAAS FUCK OFF WHITEY!
>Hong Kongers in 2019: BAAAAAW HELP US WHITEY!

>He thinks that Hong Kong wanted to join the PRC

No, it's just that the UK made a deal with China to return Hong Kong after a certain amount of time.

> Catalan flag
Kek
I was hoping they’d outright revolt against Chinese rule
I may be wrong but IIRC the 1997 transfer was done despite a lot of Hong Kong not wanting it and preferring British rule to Chinese
Sort of like how Rhodesia was kicked out of the British empire

Except Hong Kong Island wasn’t a part of that deal.
The lease on Kowloon and the New Territories was 99 years, but the lease on HKI was supposed to be in perpetuity.

are you mad?? cantonese fucking hate mainland chinks. they are kinda faggots themselves as well, but after 100 year of british rule they are sort of civilized now

They didn't want to be handed over to the Chinese you mong

ohh was it?? i thought it was everything, since Hong Kong is originally an island and that what was leased i thought

IIRC Deng told Thatcher that if the UK didn’t give up all rights to HK, he’d have PLA tanks rolling down Connaught Road within the afternoon.

(The actual handover negotiations began in the 80’s)

Nope, just the crown cucking to a bunch of insect people at the detriment of HK

Nope. A common misconception the Chinese and neoconservative bits love to perpetuate.

>white man save us

lmao

>hoisting a colonial flag to protest muh oppression

>supporting hong kong
Reminder they let homo getting married. Supporting hong kong is supporting degeneracy

Hong Kong doesn't really matter to China anymore which is why they've been aggressively shitting on them. Shenzhen and pretty much every mega city in China massively outproduces Hong Kong now.

Spend any amount of time in Mainland China then tell me HK isn’t 1000x better.

Fuck those who are against the extradition bill. The extradition bill exists to serve justice to criminals who rape, murder, be gay, etc.

I wont. Just let the chinks kill themselves. As bystander, we shouldn't support degeneracy. Let the commies kill the fags and then let the commies implode.

I visited Hong Kong last year, it was awesome and they like white people, kind of the opposite experience of going to Detroit, Flint, Saginaw, or Chicago, you know places I live near.

Attached: Based.jpg (743x853, 140K)

Hong Kong has longer-established Judicial and Penal systems than the mainland.
>Significanly lower crime rate than Beijing or Shanghai, not to mention that shithole Shenzhen.
>Literally one of the world’s three true finance hubs (although that’s changing as Beijing keeps subverting HK’s rule of law).
>Hottest and most expensive major real estate market in the world.
Do you really think the bugpeople in Beijing could do a better job? They’re too busy wrapping feet.

Except in practice it would probably be used to eliminate anti-Beijing elements
Like how giving all those powers to the DHS and NSA were supposed to protect us from Muslim terrorists but instead are being used to spy on you and me for posting on this board

Tiananmen Square massacre 2.0 soon because Zerglings don't give af

Attached: aahaha_faggot.png (570x668, 247K)

I think the more interesting question is, how do the Jews allow China to operate a literal fascist ethnostate? They can’t take over China’s media and banking establishments because they simply cannot blend in. Consequently, they cannot subvert the people’s belief in themselves and their race.

In the long-term, I believe China will succeed where we failed. The Ethnostate. I genuinely wish them the best of luck.

It’s already not an ethnostate lol, they have Tibetans, Xinjiang Muslims, immigrants from Africa and Central Asia

...who are rightly subjects of the superior Han civilization. Every empire needs buffer zones. Manchuria used to be a separate nation but it was colonized and Sinified. The same is happening to the Tibetans and Uighurs

Stupid cunt, there was huge resistance to Hong Kong being handed over to China, it's just that the UN from there distant perch decided that Hong Kong should be decolonised completely, and the UK didn't feel prepared to go against China and other anti-colonial powers, potentially even the US.

And how many of them are represented in the federal government?
How many of them run major enterprises or control media outlets?

Fuck, they put the Muzzies in literal concentration camps.

Fake news, Hong Kong is rightful China clay.

opium peddling anglos OUT!

Attached: Hong Kong is China Clay.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Soros recently named China as his biggest problem. Expect China to balkanize under a color revolution soon.

Hong Kong wasn't part of the deal but HK's water supply is controlled from the part meant to be given back.

Actually parts of Kowloon were ceded in perpetuity as well in 1867. The rest of Kowloon and the surrouning islands form what is the new territories.
Pic related is a map, (the bits in yellow are the bits that Britain was legally obligated to return, the rest is land that should have remained British if we hadn't pussied out over the thought of war with China and conflict with the UN).

Attached: Hong Kong.gif (250x250, 18K)

Imagine believing Hong Kongers were more oppressed under Britain than they are China.

How many people live in what should be our bit?

And that’s exactly how the USA was about 70 years prior to today.

In about 50-60 years from now you’ll see chinas first white Muslim president and nothing but white men asian women couples on the streets and how Asian men apologize for their ancestors colonizing our universities.

Britain did not take direct control of Hong Kong for the 160 years we had it. They became rich and prosperous because we allowed them to rule themselves and used them as a vital shipping port.

I don't have a sad enough pepe for this feel.
To know that the good guys lost. Imagine if the colonies never won.

Attached: download.png (275x183, 2K)

This unfortunately.
In 1997 Hong Kong made up a third of China's GDP, so China couldn't realistically go up against HK, cause any damage to the city would cause huge damage for the rest of the Chinese economy. Add on to that the fact it wouldn't be an easy fight so HK would be able to spend half as much as China for war and would likely get support from the recently evacuated UK, and infringing on HK's independance would not have been smart.
Now Hong Kong only makes up 5% of China's GDP so China can shit on Hong Kong all it likes and not have to worry about ruining their economy, nor do they have to worry about war since the UK is long gone and moved on to different things (mainly cuckery), and China dwarfs Hong Kong economically.
The Hong Kongese are screwed without an outside help and I'm worried China's gonna use Tibet tactics to replace Hong Kong's anti-Beijing population with loyal Beijing citizens.

>we allowed them to rule themselves
Yes by appointing governor instead of letting them vote, right?

I think around 70-80% of the population. They were British for longer so they are slightly more prosperous than the surrounding sections.

A governor that did jack shit. You know Canada still has a British governor as the representative of the Queen, do you feel like your under the heel of British imperialism?

Yes, Canada isn't a real country anyways. The queen is on our bills.

That never happened shill, the HK handover happened against their will, the UK was scared China would invade.

Tianamen massacre actually seriously fucked over China for some time

Yeah but what about the alternative? It would be way worse because there won't be a China. Or is that what you want.

Ignore this leaf, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I would much rather that our Governor General be appointed by the Queen than by our prime minister.

>tfw Honk Honk is more British than Britain

Attached: 1521835919867.png (500x913, 230K)

I can't imagine the Queen is any less cucked than Justin.

Attached: chinks.jpg (1979x1484, 261K)

The truth is it's fucked either way.

Han Chinese vastly outnumber every minority group, and minorities for the most part are visibly Asian anyway. It's not like here where we have a bunch of block voting kangz and montezumas.

D&C bullshit is so transparent these days...

retard, maybe try spending some actual time in china before you type dumb shit like this. they literally WORSHIP kikes and their (((business sense)))
buy a fuckin plane ticket instead of listening to these hapa freaks talk about shit they know nothing about

BASED

Worship no, but you have to admit for the such a small tribe the Jews have accomplished so much and it is admirable.

Alternative to what? China controlling HK? I'd rather just see them defended by the people who took it from the Chinese.

Alternative being the tiananmen succeeding, a group of students rule China and not ruling China.

>that pic
da fuq?

It's the old flag of Hong Kong

youtube.com/watch?v=6jh0i6ch13g

Come home Hong Kong.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-11-at-4.35.56-PM.png (621x374, 373K)

>come home
>sees flag
>sees pic
which one?

No what i was saying them running over some kids had massive economic and political ramifications for them. If they had done it more subversively than driving tanks over people, they couldve gotten away with it.

Attached: ba7wgx0ciailbiy.jpg (600x400, 66K)

Attached: Dv0HGyKV4AI4pXl.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

Can I download WeChat and flag some Chinese tourists for inappropriate behavior and downgrade their rating? Does anyone know if that, or anything similar could work?

Attached: Hong-Kong-United-Kingdom-Unification-Campaign.jpg (510x342, 97K)

zoom out on that pic brother

cringe

can do brother.

Attached: 29-hong-kong-01-british-flag.jpg (450x288, 203K)

Attached: 47ACD81B00000578-5226263-image-a-78_1514822162978.jpg (634x410, 78K)

Chinks really are based enough to want back in the Empire. Wish my countrymen could be so enlightened.

Attached: 1547186903200.jpg (1100x787, 171K)

Would totally accept Hong Kong back in to the Empire, but I don't think the Chinese government would be too happy.

Attached: last-hong-kong-governor-chris-pattens-visit-to-former-british-colony-HAB82D.jpg (1300x956, 248K)

hnnnnnghh

>wanting the UK to rule us
>wanting pozzbourne to turn into a worse manchester
No thanks. Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: gettyimages-1149471945-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 435K)

The Anglo are part of the larger American empire, globohomo and they already have their floating airstrip that is Japan. Why would they need HK?
Besides UK is dead, just like the US and China is the next prize they have lined up to leach for the next few hundred years.

Attached: 1560129219282.png (852x720, 603K)

>2016 Brexit vote happens
>pro British movement gains traction in HK wanting to return to British rule requesting the HK government give them a vote
>Everyone laughs
>3 years later
>These protests happen
>British flags everywhere not HK flags but actual Union flags.
>Senior organiser is part of the pro British movement
>All the signs are in English.

The beginnings of our second empire boys.
The age of the meme that is (((democracy))) is over. It's time for the rebirth of imperialism.

Attached: Commonwealth poster.jpg (1767x2564, 631K)

Hong Kong _is_ China, you berk.

It would be hilarious is the British Empire reformed just from our old subjects begging to be let back in.

Attached: britkek.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Imagine if the real reason the CPC is doing this is so they can justify arresting all these young hong kongers and harvesting their organs for sick party members.

literal WW1 propaganda poster

"pip, pip lads, time to go over the top!"

thanks, Obama; but no thanks

>British rule
>civilized

Attached: 15313216443820.jpg (219x220, 10K)

HK apparently still has outsized economic influence within China because of its preferential access to western financial markets. The only reason China has not glassed the place is because once HK's population looses legal protections, the west is going to remove financial market access.

Fuck Hong Kong

Attached: 4E8E8B3A-F12A-43FC-B8C4-4D1236F7D103.jpg (1080x1349, 259K)