Doomer thread

Come all ye who have abandoned hope. Post ITT why you are a doomer.
>watching society descend into degeneracy day by day
>country is becoming less white day by day and nobody seems to care
>haven’t had a real friend in years, previous one is now a pothead loser
>try to fit into society but just can’t
>no sense of community anymore amongst our people
>loneliness and despair
>my sister is a lesbian, younger brother is a faggot libtard
>parents don’t care

Attached: 7C4A393B-2E39-4CE5-9EAF-E6B06413AA95.jpg (750x746, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLn9oTIAh-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i love incels who think its everybodys fault but their own
shoot up a school on your way out, the media shitstorm following is always entertaining

>whiny bitch estrogen gyno soi thread guise XD
kys

Gee I wonder who would say something like that

Attached: 1560718388953.gif (450x450, 776K)

I don’t see any hope or future for this country. I don’t know where to turn to. It seems like god has abandoned us.

Attached: 878C160B-CF19-4D9E-B314-E4C34E31577D.jpg (499x519, 89K)

ammu säki joku vanhainkoti ku et muuhu pysty

Fuck doomers. Fucking pussies. Whip yourselves into shape or suck a fucking shotgun.

Attached: Kurt Cobaine simulator.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Onko rahat taskuissa Iso nenä?

He's not even hiding his flag, idiot.

Attached: Flag of Finngolia.png (1920x960, 30K)

mun nenä on aika pieni koska synnyin suomes

I'd consider myself a doomer, but I don't really give a shit about peoples' sexuality, degeneracy, race, etc. That shit sincerely doesn't matter.

What bothers me is that people mostly unwilling or unable to have any kind of discussion or debate with people who have views different than their own.

The mentality of "you're either with us, or against us" is literally going to be the downfall of society, and I see absolutely no end in sight. Things are only getting worse with time.

You look like a nice boy, I bet you have a lot of friends, Georgie. Here take this doompill.

Take it, *horror clown music starts* OPEN YOUR MOUTH GOY, EAT IT, EAT IT EAAATTT ITTTTT

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

>low wages and long hours
>have to keep aggression/banter under control or you get fired, kills my spirit
>forced to listen to nigger music

High IQ
Low Birth
Old, broke, and lonely. Nothing to live for, no dreams, no hope.
Told as a child I was meant to solve the worlds problems, never given access to education or resources to do so. Known since age 8 that the doom is inevitable, longer it takes, the more the population grows, the more grist for the mill. Cataclysm unavoidable, so the sooner, the better.

Just want to witness the end of civilization before I die.

Attached: dooooomer.jpg (206x245, 11K)

Just retake your land

You say you don't care about race but that mentality is almost exclusively a brown ghoul invader one.

>am doomer
>see trans be praised for having mental illness
>what has the world come to

I've met plenty of white people who are either incapable or completely unwilling to have a healthy debate with someone they deem as "the enemy".

>
Not really...while I do believe the races are mostly incompatible, they are all equally doomed. It is only a matter of time before something happens to upset the precarious balance keeping the 7 billion plus humans on this planet alive. It is inevitable, and most likely imminent.

>Be Irish
>Country used to be based. No Gay Marriage, no abortion, low immigration
>5 years later (now)
>Gay Marriage
>Abortion
>Mass Migration
>Prime Minister is a Gay Indian
>All the main parties are either centre left or far left
>All the small parties are retarded
>Every main right wing voice has been deplatformed is about to be deplatformed

Feels bad man

Yeah things are shit now but we have to hold out until the civil wars finally go hot. The way things are going now cannot be sustained for much longer. Something big will crack soon.

LIFT.

Attached: 351DBC0D-E60E-422A-9A01-9EBB174AAA5D.jpg (480x320, 69K)

why do you even care?
>you cant change the world
>even if you have family, you will be forgotten after few generations (if they reproduce)
>there is no hope

HONK HONK

Attached: Honk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rLn9oTIAh-k

You won't like to hear this but this is what happens when your nationalism is anti English sentiment and not a lot else. You've got nothing other than that.

It was misguided, too. The Scottish were responsible for a lot of it and get off completely, even though about 90 percent of anti Irish sentiment in Britain is based in Scotland.

There is always hope in Jesus Christ , user. Believe on him, put your faith in his sacrifice, and you can spend eternity in heaven with God. There won't be any degeneracy there.

>Revelation 21:
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

I feel myself slipping back to doomerdom every day bros :(

Attached: CAC92774-E3AC-4722-B9FD-AEA659F3596C.png (720x780, 443K)

this

Make ironic reply

Why should I have faith in Jesus if he hasn't done shit to stop what's going on in the world? I sincerely can't wrap my head around it.

Lol that shit sincerely matters the most. There's always going to be degenerates queers ect but when that lifestyle is being promoted that's when it causes problems. People should have to keep their fetishes and degeneracy in the closet instead of celebrating it on the street.

I'm not necessarily a doomer, since I think everything will work out in the end--but things will definitely get better. Lefties are trying to implement Marxism and promote degeneracy, so called conservatives promote rampant corportatism (which effectively promotes open borders and degeneracy), and anyone who talks about real solutions is ostracized. There's basically zero chance of it being fixed through political means. All we can do is live as rurally and locally as possible before our government fails. I kind of hope it does. My money is on conflict occurring not too many election cycles after Texas goes blue.

Irish nationalism used to be a lot more than being anti-English. Modern Irish nationalism is only like that because of the war in Northern Ireland.

The old Sinn Fein was full of ultra conservative ethnonationalists. The new Sinn Fein is full of communists who saw solidarity with Palestinians, Libyans, and Black South Africans. Since the peace process, this new Sinn Fein pretty much hijacked Irish nationalism

I don't get it. If you "turn" gay because of what you see in pop culture and the media, you were a faggot to begin with. No self respecting straight person would be influenced by it.

Hey doomer, boomer here. I got mine so stop complaining.

Yeah, the anti-Irish sentiment in Scotland started in the 1860's, when Irish people migrated over here after the famine.
The mostly protestant Scots saw this as an economic and religious invasion.

Attached: Flag_of_Scotland_(navy_blue).svg.png (2000x1200, 22K)

Consider joining the military

Everyone here has a kill em all attitude and no faggot goes on living without getting the dogshit hazed out of them. Also you get paid

Probably gonna suck a shotgun desu
Jk I'm using pills. Or heroin.

we need a new wojak called the rager. he'd be a doomer who's angry instead of depressed.

>That shit sincerely doesn't matter.
Retard alert.

Take your pick. I'd reccomend both barrels of a sawn off to the heart and head using birdshot. Since you're in leafland I assume you can't get a hold of a gun, so just jump in front of an oncoming train.

Have a nice death.

Attached: j0Z4RK4.png (549x786, 43K)

>Gf
Nope

This is not a political or actuality thread, and it belongs on /b/. If you retards wanna win back /b/ from p0rn fagg0ts, you gotta make interesting threads there

Damn sounds exactly what I have to go through.

Don't worry user, global economy is on life support (QE/ZIRP/NIRP) inevitably going to go full retard money printing mode as debts go parabolic. You'll live long enough to see the world burn. Get comfy and bring some marshmallows.

>zero motivation to do anything
>life consists entirely of work->home->work->home
>only reason I work is due to bills
>no actual desire to purchase anything
Kill me already.

It's a special kind of hell

>Come all ye who have abandoned hope. Post ITT why you are a doomer.
>>watching society descend into degeneracy day by day
>>country is becoming less white day by day and nobody seems to care
>>haven’t had a real friend in years, previous one is now a pothead loser
>>try to fit into society but just can’t
>>no sense of community anymore amongst our people
>>loneliness and despair
>>my sister is a lesbian, younger brother is a faggot libtard
>>parents don’t care

MIKE IS THAT YOU. YOU GOTTA QUIT TARGET.

Alright, now you got me. I only can't relate parts about gf and hangouts.

Take the honk pill. Have some fun while the world goes to hell.

fuck this reminds me of a friend I had. gonna kill myself now for being a bad person to my broken bloomer friend

>Feel horrible while sober
>Little to no friends
>Barely Motivated
>Depressed
>Doomed to watch society collapse
To name a few

Are muscle relaxers easily lethal?