Cyberbalkanization

Does sitting here infront of your PC dicussing with people that generally agree with you make you a worse person? Do you use Jow Forums so that you do not have to face other worldviews, not because they are bad but because it's easier to have meaningless discussion on the internet instead of having to actually properly explain what you think to others?

Attached: Picture of me, a peanut bro.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Its the only place where you can still talk openly, don't care if people agree with me.

No.

OP is confusing this place with reddit. They are upvote fags and social conformists.

>Do you use Jow Forums so that you do not have to face other worldviews
Any worldview is welcome on Jow Forums

>Do you use Jow Forums so that you do not have to face other worldviews, not because they are bad
"The Agenda" is everywhere. You don't have any choice but to face the general Obama/Cameron/Merkel/Trudeau "consensus" and there's no such thing as a right-wing echo chamber because it's so unavoidable.

>but because it's easier to have meaningless discussion on the internet instead of having to actually properly explain what you think to others?
Right-wingers love debate. You can see this in action quite easily - many sites have resorted to moderating every post or turning off public comments entirely simply to prevent right-wing opinions from being espoused. "I can't even, I don't even have to talk to you, fuck you retard" is also a view that I've only ever heard from left-wing individuals - in fact I've had a surprising number of lefties over the years reply to me ONLY to inform me that they don't intend to reply to me, it's actually a bit of an incomprehensible habit

You can also do that IRL. You're just afraid of the consequences
Are you implying this place doesn't reward comforming?

No, you won't be banned or have your thread deleted for expressing your opinions, but there are plenty of opinions you can state out loud, especially in YOUR country, that would simply see you relegated to a jail cell.

The problem is you are repetitive and stupid. This makes hearing most people pointless.

>Do you use Jow Forums so that you do not have to face other worldviews,
Are you a retarded nigger faggot?

Can't we ever have a hairy bear dude making a point? It's so much moire significant.

>Are you implying this place doesn't reward conforming?
There's nothing here to conform to

>especially in YOUR country, that would simply see you relegated to a jail cell.
>Implying the Netherlands doesn't have controversial political figures
>Implying you won't lose everyhing when you say controversial things in California
Being contrarian

>In 2014, Geert Wilders said "Do you want, in this city and in the Netherlands, more or fewer Moroccans?"
>“Fewer!” the crowd enthusiastically chanted. “Well, we’ll take care of that,” Wilders replied.
>Wilders was arrested and later convicted of hate speech - however, the judge included no penalty against him besides the guilty verdict itself because Wilders was a sitting Minister of Parliament
A Minister of Parliament was placed under arrest then brought to trial for making the incredibly offensive statement "Do you want, in this city and in the Netherlands, more or fewer Moroccans?"

Free speech is nonexistent in your country and you are simply concern trolling for people to make illegal speech so that the people you don't like can be safely jailed.

Attached: geert.jpg (694x443, 71K)

>Being contrarian
There's a difference between being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, and being contrarian because the "mainstream" view is pants-on-head retarded.

Nice meme but he is still in parliament. As a matter of fact his party and parties like his became more populair.

No. Never in my life have I ever lied about or covered up my views, be it on the internets or in real life.

But people on Jow Forums are very actively contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

>Nice meme
He was arrested, charged and convicted of saying a frankly totally moderate and inoffensive string of words out loud, where's the "meme" in my statement you fucking toothpaste

Do you think mocking trannies for cutting their dicks off is being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

The fact that nothing happend, the fact that these things never actually put someone in prison here.

>goalposts go flying off into the distance

Attached: db9co7y-b6ade75d-07b8-4c7b-8349-715cb346b202.jpg (526x337, 44K)

>he didn't actually spend time in jail so it doesn't count
is it hard moving those goal posts all by yourself?

> But there are plenty of opinions you can state out loud, especially in YOUR country, that would simply see you relegated to a jail cell.

This fear is completely overrated. You think you can't talk negatively about Jews or Negroes, or talk about replacement migration and how it ties with globalists? Everything is fair game. If you are a good orator people will even crowd around you with interest.

I come here because you can say anything, so how is it conforming? And this place is the redpill, so why it looks (kinda) conforming, but the truth is the truth. For example, it really is the Jews, but in my opinion, the conspiracy is diabolical, even relating to demons and sleep paralysis.

Reddit = bluepill relativist comfort zone.

The joke here is that you changed the subject to my country first.

Who hurt you?

No, only the bluepilled fags are contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. They don't learn or grow because if the first domino falls over, the rest will, and they become redpilled like us. So as a defense mechanism, they become "relativists," (lol) and this protects them from ever knocking the first domino over.

They are blatantly pseudo-intellectuals at most, and you can tell right away. You cannot redpill them. It is next to impossible because they don't care about the truth. It has no value for them, and therefore they are evil.

There's nothing inherently wrong in segregation by thought, ideology or race. But on the internet you get the illusion that you deserve the same "philia" (being around your own) even in the real world, where you're bound to the position (social/geographical) and the reach of your physical self.

Either the real world will follow through with Hoppean covenants and the spread of self-reliance tech to create microcommunies, or there will be inevitable conflict and anarchy. With just a few ideas leveling the field by destroying every other tribe, in the end.

Attached: 1560223737323.jpg (500x667, 47K)

>be me
>go on walks every day with a liberal coworker
>talk about race, gender, economics, etc.
>use factsandlogic.tm, site statistics and use analogies/metaphors
I don't believe in statistics. You have to look at things in a broader context that I cannot define because there are infinite variables that go into everything.
>use pathos, what if you were forced to live around people you don't enjoy being around? Is there anywhere in the world I can go to be around just my own culture?
I wouldn't like it, but the world is global now, we need to force people to be together whether they like it or not.
This person claims to be libertarian btw
>96% of people on the planet want to come here, that is unsustainable. Much better to fix where they are.
I don't believe in statistics
>use ethos. Is it wrong to force people to live with people they don't want to be around?
yes, but we live in a global society mumble mumble mumble

How do you deal with someone that is so far up their own ass that they are absolutely closed to outside perspectives without realizing it? They claim to be an open and thoughtful person that doesn't take anything at face value, but on the rare occasion they do have statistics it is a provably false media talking point like "immigrants create less crime and have more vaccinations than Americans." It is so frustrating, especially since they view themselves on some sort of moral high ground because their views are "tolerant".

>I don't believe in statistics
The only solution is Zyklon B

>How do you deal with someone that is so far up their own ass that they are absolutely closed to outside perspectives without realizing it?
Kill them. Not even memeing. When they're that far gone, there is no saving them.

But seriously, this person has already made up their mind. There's nothing you can say to change their perspective.

Attached: educate-yourself-comic.png (940x300, 32K)

Nobody agrees with me here. I'm a firm believer in Order over Freedom.
Also I'm a FUCKING LEAF.