BIDEN NO

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE FUCKING IT UP

archive.is/X6YRo

Attached: biden.png (964x883, 412K)

Typical white male. Next he is going to bend over and give his ass to Israel.

What a fucking idiot. If he’d invested his Fathers $1,000,000 loan correctly he wouldn’t need anyone’s money.

how many people will vote for him? 3%?

>No one’s standard of living will change, nothing would fundamentally change
Jesus fucking christ.
No wonder Trump clearly wants to run against him.

Attached: bidenc.jpg (319x471, 154K)

I think 51%. The USA is split right now, so you'd normally get about 49% - 49% with some change in the middle. But because Biden was a meme on the television show "Parks and Recreation", he'd pick up a few more votes for that.

He won't demonize (((The Wealthy)))

When are people going to realize the left vs rich dichotomy is just a false dilemma?

Attached: Albert_Camus.jpg (537x360, 17K)

when jews lose their grip on the media

They don’t control YouTube, Twitter etc which is having increasingly more influence. Their censorship efforts seem to be failing, and print/cable news are obsolete at this point. The small group of people still watching CNN will be dead in 20 years.

It's awesome, all the democrats already ruined their campaign before it even started.

Class warfare isn't attractive.

>The folks at the top aren't bad guys
Does he really say shit like this?
Also how come the Creepy Joe meme ain't spreading like crazy now?

neither are you
based

They objectively do not control social media, yet. People name them on social media. They would not allow that if they controlled it. Their efforts don’t seem to be working out either.

It's a really delicate line to walk on. He's trying to please both the neolibs and the batshit insane progressives. He's gonna piss one of them off inevitably. Honestly the Dems are way too divided, I don't think they have much of a chance in 2020

Sure I am. I have a 6 1/2 inch penis with 5 inch girth.

Absolutely cannot win the hordes of retards unless he acts like Bernie and demonizes the rich

>he won't demonize the wealthy
Of course, he wouldn't demonize American Jews. He is going to demonize White men while killing them off with endless migrants and the modern day opium war.

Attached: afghan-opium-40-times-increase-since-nato-us-invasion-war-on-terror-illegal-drug-trade.png (1018x881, 573K)

Election 2020 is gonna be one hell of a geriatric circus

The only difference between Trump and Biden is that Biden says he'll bring in constant immigration and open borders while Trump says he'll deport millions while allowing constant immigration and open borders.

I'm not fucking voting anymore unless Trump delivers.