How do we feasibly prevent a technocracy?

How do we feasibly prevent a technocracy?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-153518.jpg (1079x1390, 558K)

Ban assault turtles

why havent your boomers in the government defined social media platforms as publishers yet? would solve all problems.

Wait you guys don't see a gun?

AI will forever be retarded until it has a body. It can never be aware until it can sense pain or pleasure, or the lose of a limb. Till then it's just a piece of shit wandering around bumping into shit.

>impossibly intelligent machine god with thousands of human lifetimes worth of training vs jewgle "social engineers"

thats a rifle and you fucking know it, you can't jew me

websites cannot be publishers because digital is not tangible.

>How do we feasibly prevent a technocracy?
turn off the electricity.
;)

Because social media is a right of free speech. If the government ever wanted to silence you they'd take away the platforms from which you speak.

By adopting a different value system that doesn't reward excellence and merit. Technocracy is just a result of meritocracy. What you're really against is meritocracy and its foundations rooted in individualism and free market capitalism.

and your currency is worth less than monopoly money yet here we are

A rifle? You mexishits love to shill, that's a fucking attack helicopter and you know it.

Could have it in his shell.

TURTLES DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL TURTLES

Yet half of it is outside the country being used by countries like you who need currencies to stand your country up.

How many kinds of object are there, out there? Each one needs a buttload of images to train on. This is just a technical problem.

I saw a tortoise split open on the road the other day, made me sad for a bit.

Now that's what I call a bait article
And it looks like it worked

we need to rethink our gov / market. it should be capitalism with thresholds. once it reaches a certain point of power, automatic split & small regulation. both absolutes of thought at polar ends are leading us to chase our tails. its about balance

point being that we live in a fucking clown world and you should label tech social media giants as publishers or they will destroy us all

You can't blatantly label things like that. It's more complicated because it goes beyond what we already know.

I thought it was just me

decentralization. See

You can't

>You can't blatantly label things like that
Can.
Abso-fucking-lutely we can.

the jewsa does whatever the fuck it wants, get real fag

if this were the case, cp would be legal

That is sad. I remember this one time I was driving home from work and traffic suddenly came to a standstill. There was a gopher tortoise crossing the road and everybody was taking elaborate care to go around it. All these big-ass Ram 2500 and Ford F350 trucks, slowly maneuvering around the poor little turtle. It was kind of funny and heartwarming. Truck in our lane stops 15 feet back from the tortoise's path, lets a vehicle from the opposite lane pull through ours to avoid the tortoise. Then that truck goes, and the van behind them stops, and lets another vehicle from the other lane go, and so on. Eventually somebody got out and just carried the darn tortoise to the other side of the road, naturally, but for a while we just routed traffic around it.

I was laughing at the proceedings and thinking to myself, "Every motorist taking part in this is a white person. We're not communicating with each other at all except the occasional wave and our hazard lights; we just all have this common goal, not hurting the gopher tortoise, and we've all settled on the same course of action to achieve that goal without any two of us talking. We coordinate so naturally and seamlessly because we're really fucking good at it. This shit right here is how we conquered the world."

Attached: dazzle-painting-ship.jpg (674x449, 42K)

You're fucking autistic. News sites like the NYT are considered publishers, please AT LEAST know the very basics before opening your mouth and spreading your fucking retardation.

Shut up kike.

Oh just great! Now we are going to have turtle captchas. Thanks a lot op. Im still struggling with traffic lights and cross walks. Do not even get me started on those miserable busses! Great op..... Just great....