IT offices in Mexico

>IT offices in Mexico
>most people are white
>no indians
b-b-ut Mexico is brown

Attached: 2019-06-19 16_33_31-dara khosrowshahi on Twitter_ _Love the energy in our Mexico City office - absol (924x876, 1.26M)

You're fucking glowing.

Attached: 1560575029127.png (396x385, 131K)

White Mexicans make American SJWs' heads short circuit.

WTF! Whiter than Uber offices here in US!

>the Iranian in the middle is still the whitest
kek

>this is what pass as white in Mexico
dios mio

obviously only the whitest mixed beaners have an IQ high enough to get into college.

>whites
>job that requires brains
>babysitting brownies
checks out

I would love too see Mexico getting a Zimbabwe-tier sceneracio where the natives kick the whites and mixed from the country.

Bunch of fascist nazis, this is why I only fuck with DiDi now.

No wonder why they are like an american south africa.

who knew corporate mexico was a white utopia
> who will ask UBER to diversify their staff?

Whiter than your cucked flag

A bunch of European students probably

Whiter than the Amerimutts

>why is Uber racist?

>mfw all these memeflags seething

Attached: D3fNB_UXoAApqp7.jpg (505x570, 32K)

qt in the bottom right corner.

pretty much. when SA kills the boer theyre gonna beg for outside help because theyre the pure dumb swath of the nog spectrum

It just proves the theory that for the most part, the Mexicans that come to the US are the ones that Mexico doesn't want either. It also shows that Mexico was and is fucking kiking us with their unwanted on purpose and there is some major skin color politics hypocrisy going on behind closed doors.

why is mexico sending their worst here... all brown!

For me, its the qt in the bottom right corner

kek

Attached: 1559432949460.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

you mean an ethnically and racially diverse society experiences massive amounts of discrimination and racism? I wonder what could cause that. Obviously they're sending you their stupid and poor. If they weren't, they needn't be illegals. Mexico also doesn't give a single shit if they go or not because they're worthless to Mexico

Nobody sends you nothing. These people just take a bag with a few belongings and just flee. It's not like government can arrest its own citizens from crossing the border.

>thor patrolled

BASED, WHERES THE DAD TO DEFEND THIS!!!

Attached: 1560532613574.jpg (613x587, 16K)

>

Attached: whenyouknowwhitemexicansexist .jpg (358x213, 20K)

We're pretty much in agreement all except for one part.
>doesn't give a single shit
Literally working with Israeli connected groups and NGOs to coordinate sending caravans of people here. They want to get rid of all of their brainlets because they want to go high tech.
>false statement
>scriptdigits
>hurrr it's more credible because it came from a Honduran flag
Kys glownigger

Whiter than you muhhamad

You know you don't make any sense?

But Muhammad in the center there is still literally as white if not whiter than most of your whitest directly European descended people.

Attached: 5C18FDBA-BF38-4808-BFDA-981F46B2D018.jpg (492x361, 146K)

>tribs
he is just a little butthurt because of pic related

Attached: 2019-06-19 17_17_19-Uber Careers.png (1416x948, 1.24M)

but not wanting Mexican immigrants is called racist. let us know when you get the narrative straight.

Touche, OP

>doubles down
>scriptdigits faggotry intensifies

Attached: 1556169729025s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Why didn't the Spanish genocide the indios like the anglos did? Mexico would have been white AF.

Attached: 1525316251817.png (349x356, 131K)

>American company in Mexico City
>Probably staffed by mostly Americans
>This is proof that Mexicans are white
Really pathetic cope Pedro. We all know that the vast majority of Mexicans are goblins.

mexico is segregated. Whites live normal western lives. the brown all live in cinderblock shacks in the jungles.

Whiter than most of the mutts in the south.

>mfw being a WASP
>working for an IT company from my country
>moving to Mexico
>work among my kind
>earning dollars but cost of living is in pesos
those guys are living the dream user, what are you waiting for?

Attached: 1557538043659.gif (240x240, 1.89M)

They should have done that but the Spanish didn't come to build a nation but to take gold and used the natives as slaves, anyone who could have built civilization got killed by the spanish and now its low IQ, subservient genes which dominate latin america.

Because Spaniards are not genocidal like anglos that wrote the black legend telling lies about Spain, anglos are the niggers of all races.

That kid is going to make a good father someday, although it's Mexico, so he's probably already a father.

I wish they did

I've been to Mexico many times
90% of the people ARE brown

So you're telling me there's a chance?

How much brown pussy do you fuck?

Well did we at least made you feel welcomed?

He looks like the Jew from GTA V

All I can see is a bunch of wagecucks desu.

this is a funny thread. so are there racists in mexico? do employers racially profile? I wouldn't say its all mexicans, it's the other countries like el salvador and gautamala, they don't help your cause. this is a cherry picked fucking picture.

Go away heimi

wow, i didn't know mexico was so RACIST

>goes to tourist trap resort area
>thinks he's seen Mexico
Get away from the cartel areas and suddenly it's a completely different country virtually unrecognizable from the rest.

None of those are white.

Lol, all the brown in Mexico moved to America tho
This thread honestly belongs on leftypol because there is honestly not enough diversity in that picture.

There was a youtube channel of a Mexican HR guy giving away for free HR psychometric tests answers. You know the kind of tests like IQ tests, math tests and "draw a tree and house with you in it" tests. There are like hundreds of those tests. He said he was giving them away because HRs in Mexico just hired you by the looks and if they like you. He even said HR people in Mexico only hire skinny white people because they are the most efficient. Let me look up the channel to see if I find it

Attached: 155409119352.jpg (720x790, 78K)

>Visit Tijuana once
>I know Mexico
Are all Americans dimwitted?

>school
Sailor moon and DBZ have to be Mexico's most secret culture defining import.

>anecdote

>genocide the indios like the anglos did
That didn't happen.

Fix'd

Attached: 1560980365741.jpg (924x876, 610K)

>where everyone can be their authentic self, and where that authenticity is celebrated as a strength.

"Hi, I'm John, I'm a white nationalist and a reactionary. Thanks for letting me express my authentic self."

If the U.S. exported it's niggers to Canada like Mexico does to USA, it'd be a lot whiter, too.

What's your point?

We /54%/ now

You're brown because that's all you export.

there are SO many mexicans on fortnite at night in CA

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

brown people are bad at math, thus you hardly see them in IT departments.

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

Attached: C-6V3k6WAAAcdIV.jpg (900x900, 96K)

Not all of us, but unfortunately, most. Some people naturally take an interest in having awareness of things outside of their own country, but most have to be thrown into the deep end of a foreign country without a paddle and forced to swim or drown in order to have that awareness started.

>sitting on the floor like it's a high school pep rally

will these faggots ever grow up.

Attached: 0B9D872E5E0948A2B002D587D522FDCE.jpg (710x665, 92K)

>MTY
Dropped

White peoples control Mexico. They’re just as racist as everyone else.

Attached: VdTMmot.jpg (865x1200, 113K)

thos tests be racist an sheeet

Attached: 1507251079995.gif (188x167, 2.68M)

She's not white and she's fucking ugly

Attached: yanet-garcia-belfie.jpg (1200x664, 110K)

Attached: o1f5mjinpp131.jpg (899x953, 84K)

Ahh so this is why we don't get treated like gods among men by women there like we do in the Asia. They already have white masters.

>anglos are the niggers of all races.
based and true

If you only speak 1 language you are automatically subhuman trash in my book. Anglos get out-earned by virtually every immigrant demographic in their own nations too lmao

Yea, and they pay some tax to the cartels so they will not be hanged to a bridge next day.

a man of refined tastes

Attached: 2019-06-19 17_57_10-Las sexis piernas d las Chicas Q pokar 08_03_2019 - YouTube.png (1008x601, 936K)

Looks like a British slag after surgery to over inflate the lips and fix the facial formalities

Attached: gwOt91r.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

>GDL
based

Attached: ACL973g.png (303x536, 209K)

At least we have bridges, Corneliuau.

Attached: u4X3RjT.png (481x600, 370K)

Attached: images - 2019-06-19T180342.746.jpg (385x663, 21K)

Attached: 2WbrNnt.png (514x597, 499K)

No niggers????

Attached: 1AF0256A-C3EE-41D4-AC11-56EEB0BFE9D4.jpg (1020x742, 131K)

Wow, imagine that. Another country where the whitest people have actual jobs and the darker your skin the lazier you are. Never seen such a trend before.

>falling for the female jew in the year of our lord

Here's a rope, idiots.

*malformities nigger spellcheck

That's because the illegal Hispanic alien population in the US is the refuse that Mexico and Central America don't want. Productive Castizos (and to a lesser extent Mestizos) don't get thrown out.

Funniest Based little burrito!!!!!

That’l teach girls to stop watching tv and you tube!

Attached: E91E4F35-8E7A-473A-BAE8-10804AB8E71F.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

I guarantee that working environment than gay oppressive homo jewish poz agenda offices in the United States.

Ah, he is at a construction site here in Florida hanging drywall.