I'm so fucking sick of seeing this fucking flag fucking everywhere

I'm so fucking sick of seeing this fucking flag fucking everywhere
Can I literally not take an interest in one hobby without it shoved into my fucking face that there are men who stick their penises into buttholes? I didn't care before, now I'm getting annoyed

Attached: 21gW5WwfavL.jpg (410x308, 8K)

>I'm so fucking sick of seeing this fucking flag fucking everywhere
it's hard living in Canada....

It's narcissism.
Hold my Joint, I'll fix it. Take a puff if you like.

All pride parades do is encourage rampant degeneracy at a spiritual and public health level. Gays should burn all the pride shit and start wearing suits and acting like normal people, not tranny aids freaks.

I have an application I use for work that auto updated and changed their icon to some rainbow bullshit. So now I have to see the stupid thing all day. I think people should be free to do what they want as long as it doesn’t hurt others but just leave my shit alone.

no, you must be reminded every day that people stick their hard cocks into scat ridden assholes. fuck you, they're proud

They even paint our crosswalks with the rainbow. I always walk around making sure to never step on it directly.

Attached: Crosswalk.jpg (400x250, 22K)

Just remember that it's the colors chosen by God himself to celebrate the reconciliation between Him and us and our eternal promise to never engage in faggotry ever again.

Think Different

Attached: 1554982571880.jpg (1050x680, 102K)

Imagine being this triggered by a flag. Just get off the internet for a couple days. The ironic part is you yourself is a total fag.

The problem is not the flag rather what the flag represents, foolish weasel.

In Boston it’s hanging from the old churches. There’s a big sign on the museum that says “gender bender.”

Is it even that bad where you are? This city predates the whole country for fuck sake. There’s no respect for it.

>It's only a month, user.
A whole fucking month, mind.
The men who died on the beaches of Normandy get a day.
But faggots get a month.
Because they're special. And it's all about them.

Not even that it represents what it does now it just looks flippant and childish to paint things rainbow colored. I’m not supposed to think of a crosswalk as anything more than just that. Lines showing me where to go.

It replaced the old racist leaf flag. It's now your National flag.

Nah, by Allah, give them a taste of your shoe.

I can't wait for a pedestrian to get hit by a car because the driver didn't realise it was a crosswalk.
That shit is gonna be so fucking funny.

Heheh.

Gay nigger spotted.

Why do alphabet soup members get a whole month and war vets get a day... Fuck acceptance... This is indoctrination...

Black people have endured far more in this country and they don’t wave some flag that implies they are not one of us. Jews, Gays, and Confederates are the ones who seek their own nation. We must not let this continue.

Acceleration
GAS GAS GAS

Yep

I've literally never seen the fag flag in person.

What's wrong with canada?

If you want to avoid Fags you live in the wrong country.

It is everywhere here in New York.

Normally you only see them on gay shit and outside of Protestant Churches but now that it is pride month they are literally everywhere.

Me too, bud me too.

Attached: 659609E9-99EA-4CEC-9B75-1CB27F147FBC.jpg (501x1024, 79K)

Fuck off and die.

Sodomites, amirite?

Attached: DBB463D8-856C-4F88-8FF1-B212CE55B802.jpg (550x550, 48K)

>The men who died on the beaches of Normandy get a day.
Well, you wanted to kill Hitler.

Yes, goy. Let the resentment grow

>Confederates
Okay retard.
They're still American they just dont want yank scum telling them what to do.

Hates Homo Flag, Posts HomoFlag. Good Game Leaf you played yourself.

Attached: Faggots.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

This Guy gets it.

Attached: faggot-tree.jpg (461x568, 60K)

Attached: LeafWork.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Attached: nancyflag.jpg (410x308, 36K)

Confederates are not American. They literally went to war with America. Them seceding over Lincoln or “slavery” is as much a bullshit excuse as the liberals crying about Trump. Could you imagine how gay it would be if the states that passed national popular vote bills seceded? That’s the confederacy. A bunch of whiny faggots who saw their interests over one political term as being greater than the republic and the democracy which has upheld it.
tl;dr fuck you and fuck rebel scum

Why would a demon care if you fed someone a shoe?

If anything it's made people fight more for what I see on social media. I wonder if this is the true agenda...

See you have to make sure its steeltoed, and never stop at just a taste.

To be fair the troops are pretty gay. Pride month is basically a two for one.

Attached: 750940BE-6B74-4068-AE9D-17AE3C7EE443.gif (500x200, 745K)

Well then do something about it.

Attached: 1551498481233.jpg (677x678, 180K)

Is that montrose in houston

Poor little triggered bitch.
Get used to it.

Attached: pol lgbt 01.png (1368x664, 144K)

This was probably written as a joke but at this moment Jews really are responsible for most of the world's homophobia.

Everything.

Attached: honkler.gif (1100x600, 865K)

I made that. And I wasn't joking.
Sure, some exaggerations and generalizations meant for humor. But still.

Attached: 1551492339925.png (473x488, 192K)

>Imagine being this triggered by a flag

You were saying?

Attached: destroy globo-homo.jpg (275x183, 15K)

He's probably not triggered by that flag.
Like me, I just see people flying that flag and think you're a white trash, meth head, trailer dweller. That's all. I'm not triggered though.

Attached: 1555313162161.jpg (505x278, 16K)

Why do they deserve a whole month? We should have a month for those who actually fought for this country, not to mention the degeneracy this stupid month encourages. Can’t they just be normal and not run around looking like a giant mass of clown vomit?

Are you really such a baby where you need a whole month for things that likely didn’t affect you? Like we get it, you’re gay no please stop yelling it every 5 seconds

Sounds like you are triggered. Here's another for you...Enjoy!

Attached: fight-globo-homo.jpg (600x378, 391K)

>Can't they just be normal
Not ALL of "us" are how you're stereotyping us out to be. Me, I'm "normal" for the most part, hehe. Dress normally, have a job, don't have a lisp, am not an SJW, etc.
Generalizing is a low-IQ move user.

Attached: 1553903238522.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Too fucking bad? We put you in another flag, six feet under, if you don't wish to see it again.

That's a flag for hicks, and it should be burned into ash.

Attached: owned.jpg (640x853, 146K)

I, being a "fag", didn't even know June what gay pride month or whatever until Jow Forums started screeching about it. kek
I'm glad it is though because we deserve to be celebrated.

Attached: 1555471340906.jpg (834x906, 212K)

You don't have to be a homo. Literally resist it. If I can deal with not being laid at 40, you can go without shoving your penis up other mens butts.

Attached: 7441337_1505063750.png (128x128, 28K)

Every single noahide.. err HOMOSEXUAL flag only has 6 colors on it, though.

This. Act like normal decent people if you want to show that you’re normal and decent. I would fucking hate that pride shit if I was gay.

Another homo triggered by a flag. LOL!
A beautiful flag indeed.

Attached: Globo-homo-is evil.jpg (970x546, 91K)

You mean the world is different than you want it to be?

Aw, poor little guy. I don't really see it getting any easier for you.

Attached: ForKids.png (531x193, 38K)

>they're special. And it's all about them
Maybe it’s their feminine side coming through.

gas yourself commie

Typical of you to assume all we care about is fucking. I just want to find a sweet guy to be with and love and cuddle and kiss (maybe other things too ;3) But I mainly just want a relationship.

Attached: 1448297681948.png (500x415, 112K)

Silence commie larper

Yeah, you can celebrate having 10 year old drag queens dancing for money. Real classy.

>Laughs in 3rd world anti-fag land
The coin really does have two sides after all.

>I just want to find a sweet guy to be with and love and cuddle and kiss
Absolutely disgusting.

Also another reason people dislike you. You act all smug and say “no you are triggered ha” and when anyone calls it out you try to (poorly) brush it off and say “wow don’t be so offended”

Believe it or not, people generally don’t like that

Why? Rainbow is a symbol of God's vow to mankind. Do you hate God OP?

Resist it FFS. You don't have to be a homo. I have an urge to have sex and cuddle with every beautiful girl I see, yet somehow I'm able to resist it. Why not you?

Attached: stfu.jpg (385x515, 32K)

I like you - no homo leaf..

Why is that bad? :(
Straight people do much worse degenerate shit than that on a daily basis.
Do I not deserve to be happy user?

I'm just being playful.

I'm tired of resisting it.

Attached: 1462533948675.png (900x583, 404K)

just go back to r*ddit already you fucking faggot good christ

I actually don't go to plebbit believe it or not.
I like Jow Forums.
>pic related

Attached: 1535489371103.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>Flag triggers negative thoughts
>Im Not triggered

R E S I S T.
I T

Attached: JUST+DO+IT.jpg (300x168, 10K)

You're triggered by my post then. I guess any sensory perception could be considered "triggering" if that's the case.

Sorry but I’m afraid Jow Forums doesn’t like you.

But they are luciferians, everything is upside down for them. Degeneracy is normality to them. Relativism is truth.

Hm, I see you were in the military.

What's not to like?
I'm a white, red/black pilled, libertarian nationalist, gun nut who doesn't like (((schemers))), most niggers, most mexicans, all dope heads, and most whites in fact.
I thought I was pretty based despite being bi.

Attached: 1541586377097.gif (500x496, 472K)

>challenge acccepted

Attached: nv54v0mvm0893483x402nimopfgn.jpg (780x439, 209K)

I like him

:3

Attached: 1536697665285.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

Sorry you’re still a degenerate faggot and to top it all off you suck the markets cock too.

>you suck the markets cock
Sorry, we can't all live while never buying anything.
I actually do lots of things myself as a matter of fact.
>do all my own car work
>have a knack for designing and building things
>can stitch up my own clothes, etc.
What can YOU do?

Attached: 1532550797300.jpg (1102x1079, 181K)

Why are you angry? Those are the colors of the great Honk, you should feel proud.

i haven't seen a rainbow flag in real life ever

Make his father proud

nigger what

>A whole fucking month, mind.
Didn't used to be a month, just a day for the parade, then in the 90s a pride weekend. Now its a month.
Why? because faggots can't all get the time off and they like to travel to new parade places and need discounts and package deals and fuck you schools out bitch

Why do you have to be so mean?

Attached: 1534223660114.gif (300x300, 1.01M)

I just don't get why people want to be so mean to LGBT people. I just don't get it. My life experiences give me the tendency to steer away from women. They (women) are just bad people from what I've seen.
>loud
>incompetent at everything except painting their features onto their face
>absolutely no expectations of success from their family or society
I just can't empathize with them.
Why am I so wrong for wishing to spend my time, money and life with someone I feel is worthy of spending such things with?

Attached: 1536842864602.gif (400x300, 309K)

Attached: rswas.png (650x480, 692K)