CANADA OFFICIALLY #1 IN REFUGEE INTAKE WORLDWIDE

Based Canada.

Unfortunately my country is embracing the politics of hate, thank you Canada for stepping up.

Attached: C800FEF7-A0F8-44CA-90E0-152855262D81.jpg (640x630, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_NppxAt_cY
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/19/canada-refugees-resettlement-un-report-2018
darkmoon.me/2017/stalins-secret-genocide-the-holodomor-mass-murder/
history.org.ua/LiberUA/HolSt1_2009/HolSt1_2009.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to that picture your shit country is still second place enjoy your diversity

Bump. I saw the (((Toronto Star))) Article on this today. This this gay country. Liberate us America.

Attached: 1559341817580m.jpg (445x1024, 54K)

Based our country needs to do more I’m sick of every day people walking around without fearOf being ran over by a truck of peace or children being snatched up by rape gangs

fucking nuke us already please
>dumb fucking bitch lives a normal life in upper class
>her life is already better than 80% of people living in shit conditions in her country
>parents tell her she cant be a whore
>bitches that her country doesnt let her be a full blown out whore
>PLEASE WORLD HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED
>white knight canada to the rescue, takes her as refugee
youtube.com/watch?v=4_NppxAt_cY

We need to build a wall on our northern border.

bitch, Canada's lagging behind. look at progressive Germany

(and don't forget to point and laugh)

Attached: asylum seekers 2017.png (659x495, 34K)

There’s nothing wrong with helping refugees, they’re running from war. deradicalize yourself, incel.

Canada has 1/10th the population we have. Half of their country is inhospitable tundra. What the fuck are they doing?

Listen to me you dumb fucking nigger. The article says that Canada is top in the world at GIVING CITIZENSHIPS to it's (((refugees))).
They are trying to pump up the Muslim voters before the October election.

trudeau is the worse thing to happen to canada, harper was incompetent but trudeau is literally trying his best to destroy canada inside out

the fuck are you on leaf? article doesn't speak about citizenships

God please help us.

i dont think help will come, its too late

when i was in montreal visiting from quebec, you wouldnt believe the amount of race mixers i saw

these race mixers are growing exponentially, (((they))) are promoting it everywhere. every time i go to subway i see ad poster of a black man with a white girl

crashing this continent

Attached: ticktockticktock.png (611x820, 495K)

Refugees that assimilate to western values are fine, as much as pol likes to embellish the bad, most refugees that willingly assimilate are right wing, especially the muzzies, unfortunately we get more that are unwilling to assimilate than are willing. And the worst part of it is, the left here in leaf land is more than accepting of these separatist colonies within our own borders, the ones who dont assimilate move into segregated neighborhoods until they become the majority, and at that point there is no need to assimilate.

>UK not on the list despite all three colonies and the main Western European countries being there.
Hahaha. Fuck the frogs. Calais niggers will always be in Calais.

God left the earth long ago

>Canada took in more refugees than any other country in the world in 2018, resettling 28,1000 refugees. Canada also leads in per-capita rates, resettling 756 refugees per million residents. The US settled 70 refugees per million residents.

>The sharp drop in US refugee resettlement is in part due to the Trump administration’s decision to set a considerably lower cap on the number of refugees allowed into the US than in previous years,” said a report from the Pew Research Center.

>Last year, more than 18,000 refugees became Canadian citizens. Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has received worldwide praise for making the resettlement of refugees a priority for his country, often personally welcoming refugee families at the airport.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/19/canada-refugees-resettlement-un-report-2018

Canada is so fucking awesome man. If we can help we should. wish America would step up

That pic is literraly impossible

>leaf: the post

Help yourself.
Grab a gun.

Our immigration minister is literally a Muslim Somali refugee. We are beyond help.

Go fuck yourself troll fag. We're full

Attached: 1560440526836m.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

>245 million

Uhhh where are they going to live? Your largest cities are smaller than some upstate New York cities like White Plains and Poughkeepsie.

Stop being scared of people with darker skin. Canada has plenty of room lmfao.

Sorry, I dont speak arabic

It's a cunning plan. The leaf's take in all the niggers. Then turn the heating off one winter. Because of global warming.

Please liberate

I'm getting tired of this shit

Attached: 1559685863321.jpg (700x497, 30K)

Quiet down over there, they might hear.

You're right. We have a lot of frozen tundra that hasnt been inhabited yet. Stop trolling. Last reply you are getting from me, kike.

Attached: 1560355740600.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Someone should hand out maps/information/make websites encouraging sending/moving them all to muskoka...

See how fast something happens then....

“Muskoka diversity incentive”

>Not just building endless commiblocks across the USA border.
Just a short walk when they get hungry and they are your problem. Truly ingenious.

Enjoy your random acts of violance and rape gangs. Its what whores and kikes want.

Attached: crazyeyes.jpg (1345x1035, 190K)

you guys have plenty of room

The fact violent crimes are on the rise and it’s directly related to immigration should be considered a crime/act of violence vs the citizens

Stop being racist and have sex. The refugees aren’t going to hurt you. They’re just as much a Canadian citizen as you are now so get used to it.

ITT Op wants to be raped by retarded camel niggers wew

They will cross the border from the North what else?

These are the beginnings of literally world wide war and genocide thanks via kikes and anti White shit skin lovers.

I'm not even joking. That many niggers will ruin anything. Then kikes will have to die globally every single one! I'm not even joking because they are the ones that legistlate garbage like this while everyone else is at work busy. Then later try to blame someone else an say their ahnds are clean. Same with kikes and slave nigger pets. Did you know that Antebellum kikes some anyway used to have live ritual sacrifice with their slave nigger pets. Yes they used to cut them and burn them like a Holodomor.

darkmoon.me/2017/stalins-secret-genocide-the-holodomor-mass-murder/

history.org.ua/LiberUA/HolSt1_2009/HolSt1_2009.pdf

Links Related Same kike/yids live in the US and Europe today.

Its just the truth!

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

Can the open borders people in America finally fuck off to Canada or China now? I keep seeing that America is no longer the leader of the free world, so one of you can deal with the parasites for a while.

Attached: reddit-protest-cancer-free-bleed-i-support-refugees.jpg (1080x1184, 1.03M)

>Rust-belt tier mountain people with guns letting swarms of niggers come.

You don't understand Upstate New York.

Not for your refugees, no.

You don't understand Upstate New York people.

The border is long and the patrols are few. Just keep building west and see if the USA can handle it.

I don’t see the problem he’s bringing hot Venezuelan women and once all those Mena women get westernized they will all be bouncing on white dick

Attached: 2F7F7479-020E-4FC6-BD4D-697D772A9DDC.jpg (661x408, 94K)

I have Phd's and Master Degrees in Niggerology and Kikometry. I understand they are thieves one way or another.

Attached: 1277052058021.jpg (1280x960, 614K)

Anything west of the Hudson river and north of Albany doesn't matter here. Upstate hillbillies will mow down entire caravans and throw their corpses into mineshafts, there are millions of those up there.

You're unaware of the environmental and social dangers in that area of America. The climate and terrain alone will kill those people.

see

Try doing that when a warband...I mean migration caravan of 250million cross the border as one.

BASED
This is why the world likes us more

>Refugee
From what?

Attached: Canada to accept 1 million immigrants.png (788x1058, 754K)

Good, I always tell liberals to move there.

>niggers doing anything efficiently or on time

Confirmed negro in Bongland.

No.

Most of our livable land is undeveloped you stupid ignorant burger

They kick you out of your home.

They are organized by the Jews of course. How do you think they manage to make warbands in Eastern Europe so well?

always gotta stick up for your free ride and meal ticket... least you lose it!

Attached: 1279697498995.jpg (200x480, 23K)

It's their fault, your people shouldn't give a shit about their problems, especially then you have your owns.

anglocuck inbreds commit more crime here than any Muslim community ever could. Jow Forums's inceldom has lead to most of them being irrational and all their arguments are based off emotion, much like the feminists/trannies/women they constantly screech about.

Kek.

>Having someone who has the most direct experience head a department is bad
Idiot

>The refugees aren’t going to hurt you.
Former Canadian here.
The mud skins have murdered a ton of people and even raped a few children at indoor pools.
You dont even know how bad it is.

somehow this makes you feel proud?
you're second, still pretty fucked

>Stop being racist and have sex
Kill yourself.

Nobodies crossing from Canada to the US dipshit. Everyone prefers to be in Canada

>You dont even know how bad it is.
Your ability to nitpick 1 out of a million situations is the most faggoty shit I've read all day.

Considering the frequency of anglocucks shooting up schools, is it right for everyone to say "white people constantly shoot up their communities. You don't even know how bad it is"? Of course not, you negative IQ inbred faggot.

We have them here, they stick with their own kind.

>they will all be bouncing on white dick
This is a fantasy all the turbovirgins of the internet have. Most ethnic women end up sticking to their own kind. You're gonna have to find new hopes for losing your v-card before you die.

They are not refugee's you fucking shitters god damn fuck the UN and fuck this country

Attached: 1558563136632.jpg (1693x1901, 839K)

Fuck, we need another wall. It should be built of dead arabs.

If the border is 5525 miles, (29,172,000 feet) and the average arab is 5'8" it would take 5,073,391 head to foot for one layer.

If we were to make a wall 10 layers high

Than it would require all of them....

Tell that to Asian mail order brides retard.

great now we gotta build two walls

Attached: 1557105915834.gif (450x339, 3.43M)

Canada. Where all the mistakes go.

canada is an incel nation

It'll stop, look at what Quebec just passed

It's farmland for a reason, lots of people to feed.

No.

What warbands, niggers are rescued from capsizing ships shaking like leaves because they cannot swim. They freeze to death without people giving them warm places to sleep in the winter time. Deprive them of these things and nature will sort it out.

Are you actually retarded? When you pay for a whore do you consider them having feelings for you? lmao

Mail order bridges want that citizenship card and a nice house with some cuck who can't keep her on a leash.

200k per year is literally 30% of german births per year.

Think about how insane that is.

Attached: 1493162751613.png (968x733, 206K)

Attached: OH_CANADA!.png (1839x987, 1.8M)

They gather up into massive lines and walk through Turkey then into Greece until they end up wherever they want to be. If you think the boats were the main problem then you're sorely underestimating the Eurofag migrant crisis.

What did Quebec just pass?
I pay no attention to the murmurings of my hat brim.

>once all those Mena women get westernized they will all be bouncing on white dick
The pathetic pussylust of the beta male is so strong he'll support bringing in thousands of laborers to compete for his wageslave job just so he might get a slim chance at a pity fuck

Those are Jews and niggers.

>Refugee from what?
From climate globe cooling or warming or both or neither.

Attached: totalitarian global warming ''we can force constructive action''.png (793x675, 458K)

>No
Yes they did that to a veteran.
Stop lying about my old country.

Russiabro got a point.

Attached: 1560914138541.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Nah, most of them have anglo/western european names. Nice try though, faggot.

This is the worst part about you uncultured anglocuck inbreds: you take 0 responsibility for yourselves and blame minorities for all your infinite fucking failures, while screeching and crying about those same minorities not taking responsibility for themselves (yet they do to a higher extent than you).

Kys

The politics of hate is you seeking to undetmine and replace us

Theae illegals will bring you down for giod

Well fuck.

Finally we're number #1 at something

northern wall soon

he is literally Fidel Castro's bastard son, what the fuck could anyone expect of him besides complete subversion

Attached: subversive.jpg (500x500, 99K)

>>Canada took in more refugees than any other country in the world in 2018, resettling 28,1000 refugees

What nonsense. Germany takes that much in in 2 months.

OH NO NO NO

dont lie, germany has the most spreaded asshole

Attached: germanynumberone.jpg (500x375, 22K)

>Based Canada.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 Majority of Canadians think immigration should be limited poll.png (698x1184, 438K)