Brit on holidays in Canada here

Brit on holidays in Canada here
Where do I need to go to get my temporary walking loicense? Do I need one to carry a back pack?
I want to do good by you fine gentlemen

Attached: Maisie-Williams.jpg (2048x1536, 309K)

BANGERS AN MASH
FANCY A FOOK M8??

>License for walking
>License for backpack

You're not in Britain anymore

If I catch you down here I'm going to rape you until you squeal like a pig

True, but he has a point. Is there something he should really consider while over there? Like at least attempt to order his food in French in certain areas?

>has the entire continent of Europe to go holiday on
>chooses Leafland

Attached: 1560084059032.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Yeah he should go to rural Alberta or Saskatchewan and order in french.

what do mean m8?

Oi mate where is you license to be on the internet?
Where is the license to be out of the country too there, mate?

Make sure you dress in the nicest apparel possible with copious amounts of fancy jewelry.
Then take a waltz through one of Toronto's fin Islamic neighborhoods just after sunset prayers.
Their unbigoted culture of universal acceptance will make them feel compelled to welcome you into their homes.
Have fun!

If you're serious, where are you visiting? That would help us guide you.

oi mate I'm in Toronto

that wouldn't very be sensitive init?

Oh

I'm also baffled by the jolly amount of chips one gets served with his meatilystack here

and the size of your bubbelies is crazy, no way I can drink all that

Kek....how did I ever guess THAT one?
Then go straight over to Quebec into the small rural towns.
Make sure you loudly speak ENGLISH only at the locals and give them dirty looks when they speak French back to you.
They LOVE that!

Gonna av ourselves a red wedding ain't we!?

just say you're sorry every minute and you'll be fine. stay well away from the french leafs. They're like your pikies

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05 pol - MS-13 IS KILLING PEOPLE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN NEW YORK CITY - Politically (326x296, 237K)

Now you're just mean! I thought cannukkies were supposed to be a bunch of polite, friendly, helpful dog-fuckers

Go to Montreal. Or Vancouver for the Geography

ave ye bin ta one ov dose arias where thoi sell chips wi gravy?

You need a food ration loicense because of the food crisis happening in Canada.

Holy shit them red shrubs have chips 'n' gravy too? Fuckin' lit bruv

ye, gots a weird name fo it tho. Some potty-ine like. Good grub, ruddy name

grab your sunscreen ya pasty bastard

Attached: 1560958291637.jpg (3107x1083, 392K)

You just say "I'm speaking English to you, and you're going to speak English to me."
Quebecers are famous for their welcoming hospitality.

Ask where the nearest pub is and if they don't know, let them know they're a poof.

Thats actually a ingenious idea, I can't believe I didn't think of it before especially since no one is armed here so you can pretty much say whatever you want and just fuck with people. Recommend some locales guy and someone might try it.

THIS! And they are famous for their generosity as well. They NEVER nickle-grub and tip generously!
You mean your Frenchies won't clobber people with hockey-sticks and stab them with poutine-forks?
Fucking kek. Leaf-Laws on guns are so fucking stupid that you pretty much can't legally shoot ANY home-invader until the fucker's knife is sticking half-way in your chest

Okay, but give me some coordinates first on where we can screw with those dastardly frogs fellow gun loving patriot.

You're the Leaf. You should have more familiarity on that than myself.
I only spent a summer back-packing through Leaf-Land

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Attached: 1553526000646.jpg (574x437, 82K)

My god you're a completely fucking useless trashcan.