Why are indian men such creeps?why do they act like rapist when they see a white women?

Attached: 1560956917137.webm (640x360, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutama
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxLrIL4eKs&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White guys are way creepier.

This

Yuck!
Source on vid? Only liberal white women would be dumb enough to go there alone.

Even if those girls look creeped out...they still don't know how dangerous that situation is. They are creeped by the looks, not creeped in a "Im about to get raped" type of way.

The Rajs are back in town.

This

>why do they act like rapist when they see a white women?
that's the way they act around the women in India tho, so it's no surprise they'll do the same to the white women

Nah,indian women look like disgusting as fuck.

this wouldn't stop the poos from banging them
just look at all the rape that goes in India

BECAUSE IT'S FICKY FICKY TIME

yeah but they are much more obsessed with women.they even bleach their skin to look white.

If that stopped them there wouldn't be 1.4 billion poos in India alone

Because in a country of a billion people, most of whom live in 3rd world conditions with low IQs, when you see bobs and vagene you have to try and take it before someone else or you may never get another chance

>they even bleach their skin to look white
even with all the bleaching cream products they use the lightest shade of skin they can get is equal to a swarthy southern Italian

>equal to a swarthy southern Italian
kek, wops btfo.

Correction: most indian women look ugly as fuck

Attached: zqv1g4itvkq21.jpg (1125x1509, 96K)

Shit, those creatures are really fucking animals.

Attached: 1501899170842.jpg (272x252, 8K)

It's a shame that these dopey girls were so brainwashed by liberal schools that would not get out of there.
I wouldn't even want to talk to some Indian, sheeeit.

>We must find a place to sleep tonight
It's a tv show where candidates start at the same point and have to race until a defined city without using cash for transport.
Don't worry about them the camera team is always with them, unless pajeet chimp out they are fine.
Pretty sure this scene has activated almond among many tv spectators.

>oh, that's her panties.

>the camera team is always with them
i wouldn't count on a french men to protect a women from danger tho
also am pretty positive if the poos did chump out they would rape the mens as well

I have always said that Indians are a worthless race. I dunno why so many people in Jow Forums defend them

This reads like bait, but I think you actually have a point as many Hispanics/Indians/etc really think this - they’re used to being groped, assaulted etc by the males of their own race. So this is true for those of you who are recent arrivals to our country and don’t quite understand our social cues. In reality, white males are literally always going to be the people to help you when you’re in trouble. They are the overwhelming majority of fire fighters, police, EMTs, doctors, etc. Going off crime statistics females are infinitely more likely to be sexually assaulted or raped by a black, Hispanic, or Indian/Arab male. Whites are the people who will help you.

Our 2 different groups simply aren’t compatible, that’s why YOU HAVE TO GO BACK. :)

Lmao ayy

>i wouldn't count on a french men to protect a women from danger
Many algerians women refuse to marry their cousins and chose by their own will a french man to protect them from their primitive families so whatever you say Abdelaziz

Attached: 1560551037444.gif (480x238, 415K)

Dat Indian stare is quite something.

>and chose by their own will a rich french man to spend money on them and buy them everything they want
FIXED

Look at them, they are the Poojeets now.

No wonder Indian women go for white guys so much

Even the sjw ones prefer white bois

Attached: 7AD28E67-7ECC-418C-9F8D-46A16FAE019F.jpg (750x589, 155K)

They don't see these kind of things alot so even if I did see any foreigner I will look thinking where did he come from. That said maybe they're thirsty for white pussy.

Look at the faces of the white girls. They know that all of those fucking shitskin degenerates are just waiting to pile on top of them.

I can see liberal women realizing how fucking stupid they've been only after America is >85% non-white and they're scooping shitskin cum out of their pussies with spoons after being required to pay "diversity reparations"

Pajeetas really used their pussies to defat the British ?

Attached: 8482B7DC-19AC-4381-945D-48AEF7D994DD.jpg (750x1064, 422K)

>I can see liberal women realizing how fucking stupid they've been only after America is >85% non-white and they're scooping shitskin cum out of their pussies with spoons
This is exactly what they want and they go about it the opposite way because that's how fucking retarded women are.

Based, and redpilled.

Attached: 1544102738340.png (949x949, 1.5M)

London here. You have no idea.

Not a day goes by without me seeing an indian woman with a white man.

She would have the thickest mustache.

blonde white girls pink pussy belongs to white aryan indian mens cocks

Attached: 20190620_012041.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

>belongs to white aryan indian mens cocks
you can scratch the ''white'' part

Attached: Goofy Poo.jpg (550x335, 29K)

i dont know, but all the bars in my town have banned indians because they roofy white womens drink EVERY SINGLE TIME they walk into a bar
>t.midwestern batender

This is kinda what I thought. Also pretty sure the girls are on a TV show so they have a whole camera crew following them around, so the poo's probably think they're some type of celebrities on top of everything else.

i dont care what literal sand nigger has to say

you will never be this white

Attached: 20190620_014559.jpg (2268x3024, 3.11M)

how it feels to have a 4 inches penis? got any luck in finding a condom in your size?

Lol, actually am whiter and also am Caucasian while you're just an Australoid poo

>Lol, actually am whiter
sure sure sand nigger. prove it with time stamp

>spare coochie maam?

fuck off back to /soc/ i don't need to prove my whiteness to a street shittier animals such as you

>fuck off back to /soc/ i don't need to prove my whiteness to a street shittier animals such as you
in other words. goddamn i wish i was white :(

50 IQ

>Algerian
>white

Attached: anime laugh 3.gif (464x292, 1.9M)

yes retard, you know that not all of us are brown skinned?
if i was a non-white such as you i wouldn't bother to browse this shit of a board

Attached: White Berbers.jpg (845x403, 107K)

are you a berber?

I don't see anything wrong here?

Two cunts traveling to dangerous places
Shitskins never seen a live white women

everyone is confused as fuck

i guess...my parents says we are 100% pure Arabs from Saudia but it's a lie

>look at these white looking people
>my parents says we are 100% pure Arabs from Saudia
holy kek my sides

which particular group of berber?.

they're like that for all white people. been there multiple times. I had people run across the street to talk to me and shake my hand, two guys at the taj mahal wanted to take a picture with me, they didn't even care to have the building in the background

>cherrypicking the whitest looking mutts from your country despite the fact that 99.9% of them don't have any of these features

lmao it's a good thing people can just google "Algerian people" these days and look at image results

you are a women?

we have identity crisis,we are very diverse in Algeria you can find a black men and a ginger sitting next to each other and talking about their Arabic ancestry....it's the fault of Pan-Arabism
well, my family is from a region that is part of the Kabyle but it's historically known as being inhabited by the Kutama tribe, nowadays everyone is Arabised over there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutama

>99.9%
nah men it's 30% whom are white passing

Attached: missalgerie2019.jpg (720x450, 48K)

no, the second time I went there I brought my wife and people were far more interested in me. I am 6'5 though, so I fucking tower over the entire country and I think that was what fascinated them more than anything

have you ever taken a dna test?

kek

fucking lol,indians are weird as fuck.they literally worship white people.

Attached: MissIndia2019.jpg (771x1200, 259K)

That bitch is still ugly as fuck though user

Attached: image_20.jpg (621x818, 125K)

Indian women even get raped while shitting outside. Nothing stops Pajeet from lusting after bobs and vagene.

>cherry picking whitest looking indians
>skin bleaching
>make up
if anything this proves how much self hating indians are.

Attached: IndianGirls.jpg (3200x1624, 987K)

that gypsy won because of her rich father, actually all those who participated are the daughters of politicians and rich folks
no, i fears finding out that i have jewish DNA

Attached: Algerian Qt.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>designed raping streets
They've evolved

they all look white and yummy bet i have to get the purest blood. only blonde nordic girls will quench my thirst

Attached: MissUSA2014-Indian.jpg (330x550, 29K)

it depends where you are. in heavy tourist towns nobody cared, they seen lots of white people, but in other metropolitan areas that don't see lots of tourists we became an attraction. it's like different parts of the country are completely different countries. well, I think they would rather be.

I looked at the pictures for a while and didn't see anything to corroborate that statement. Who cares though? Stop pretending you're white and be proud of your culture. Most white cultures are worthless anyway (see: western europe) and you fell for the Jow Forums faggotry meme'ing from a bunch of rage-induced incels about them being superior.

they look like disgusting mongrels.you easily see the australoid influence.

advertising over there is crazy, it's all the whitest looking heavily made up people, like calvin klien models but with thicker eyebrows.

You post this image in every thread even tangentially related to injuns and it cracks me up every time

Indian girls are QT as fuck but they all have frumpy looking asses. Literally the worst asses on the planet.

algerians are not white.
youtube.com/watch?v=VcxLrIL4eKs&t=3s

Indian girls are mongrelized yes but to perfection not degeneracy

Pure white women are degenerate .. All of these white women are whores with multiple sex partners

For Indian girls, hymen breaks on first married night

Attached: WhiteGirlsImpureNoHymen.png (500x791, 707K)

The hindi tribes were indo-european originally, you retarded mongrel. They also have a thousand years of history on you while your faggot ancestors were still buttfucking animals in the forests like the barbarian mongrels they are.

>we wuz romanz
lmao nope

>my parents says we are 100% pure Arabs from Saudia but it's a lie
>i-it's totally a l-lie you g-guys, I'm white I-I swear

Attached: anime laugh 4.gif (352x455, 198K)

>why do they act like rapist when they see a white women?
They act like rapist when they see any women. That's cause they're rapists.

ass can be fixed
I will fix my Indian QT wife's ass by making her do gym squats

indians aren't caucasian

they are abomutts closer to onge than they are to any caucaisan

Attached: paper1.png (1200x734, 745K)

this is the shade of skin a poo have stop using the bleaching products it's sad to see you hating you nature skin color pajeet
>didn't see anything to corroborate that statement
leaf you don't live here you know nothing about us, besides he have a shortage of pics (only few people post their pic on internet especially the women)
>Stop pretending you're white
I am white a Non-European white like many people in MENA and western Asia, we have our own culture and we're proud of it

>11 subsaharan
ouch

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMM

WHITE ASS IS SOOOO GOOOOOD

WHITE BOYS MAAAAAAAD

indians are the closest to oceania, take into account that the south asian cluster in pic related includes pakistanis lol, indinas are the ones that are closer to abbos in that cluster

Attached: IndAus.png (1421x861, 177K)

i would pass for a local in your country.

Thats why we in the west should have never allowed poos to enter our countries their mental complexes make them a danger to women with fairer skin than a nogress.

no one is genetically pure in Algeria but that doesn't stop us from being white looking and that's all what matters
you don't think people in the west will ask you for your DNA results when they meet you? they will judge you from your looks

>I am white a Non-European white like many people in MENA and western Asia, we have our own culture and we're proud of it
Be proud of the diversity in your ethnic group then. There are plenty of ethnic groups around southern europe/mediterranean/middle east/anatolia/cauacasia that have mixed skin colors and facial features. Stop worshiping these anglocuck inbreds

you would totally bed her if you coulddon't lie

than you are an extreme exception
the large majority of indians are closer to onge and other aasi mutts such as munda and gond

Attached: 1553338758913.png (630x632, 75K)

Niggers says they were Egyptians and shit
are they?

whites do it way more than minorities, they just hide it better, their are so many secret sects of pedo's and child rapists all by whites