Lol shit skins cant even tell the difference

twitter.com/GodLovesUSA1/status/1140531803758817280
shit skins cant even tell when they are giving birth or taking a shit.

Attached: shit skins.png (731x730, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/events/1140200246737195008
euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/dutch-minister-resigns-over-manipulated-report-of-crimes-committed-by-asylum-seekers/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4925872/The-supermarkets-selling-freshest-fish-revealed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

India has too many of God's children.

India is a meme and needs to be nuked.

Took the time to photograph her though. The horror couldn't have been that bad

fake and gay, slidekike

Survival of the fittest, you overly emotional faggot. They did the same thing in ancient Greece.

Indians trash their girl babies y?

fake as fuck, daughters are basically currency for poojeets

honestly this is another reason why abortions need to be legalized in all third world countries... it should be funded by 1st world countries if need be.

Poor people can't afford to pay the dowry, it has tradition.

they already are. The UN goes batshit every time a pro-life proposal is made, or an abortion-programme (in a 3rd world country) is defunded

Just call it late abortion and libs will be ok with it

wrong... it's the opposite
women, the fathers pay for the wedding and dowry and most importantly they will NOT pass on the strong mans family name
The boys carry on the legacy
Where have you guys fucking lived all your lives lol, get with this crazy information already

Sure this isn't some Indian cultural thing

*honk honk*

>saved after filming
big oof

>Where have you guys fucking lived all your lives lol
The first world.

why do women throw their babies away like trash?

and they have the audacity to shriek toxic masculinity because we want to fuck beautiful women and build legacies.

I hope that woman gets raped by baphomet for all eternity

>saved after filming
glad they covered themselves on that lel

>yea, just throw it over there with the other shit.

Lmao

twitter.com/i/events/1140200246737195008
>When a video of a newborn baby left abandoned in the road went viral, journalists Vinod Kapri and his wife Sakshi Joshi set about trying to adopt her. On Fathers Day, they shared their first picture as a family.

Attached: PIPPIN, GET THE PIPE.png (301x309, 223K)

>indian
>saved after filming
I thought you weren't supposed to interfere with animals in the wild?

Wholesomepilled

In the case of pajeets the feces probably has more value than the children

how hip and edgy

Explain that memepill

Please always post with that trip so my filter will work forever on you. Thank you.

i fucking hate india fucking disgusting people shit culture shit smells, everything there is one way or another connected to shit actual feces

Attached: 2FCC0815-E95D-4BF4-A124-1A79E23D696B.jpg (500x333, 33K)

Hurr have sex incels bring a suffering baby into the world hurp a durr

It's either that or raise her for 8 years and sell her to a trafficker

God have mercy. This is the shit that gets to me. God I’m so fucking tired of humans.

Attached: B0F244D8-0000-499C-B161-D586C72BBF9E.jpg (1296x730, 68K)

>she now has a name, PIHU. Given by 2 journalists who seek to adopt her.
Literally the noise you make when you smell shit. This is too good to be true.

>shit skins cant even tell when they are giving birth or taking a shit.
isn't that the same for them?

>throwing away females

they did nothing wrong

>shit skins cant even tell when they are giving birth or taking a shit.
It's the same thing

>She was saved
>After filming

Hahahahah LMAO AYYYY HONK SHIGGYDIGGY

They bring crime to countries they migrate into, so obviously they don't care. You just have to look at London and see how non-whites really are. They like to hide crime, but they create so much crime that eventually truth resurfaces.

euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/dutch-minister-resigns-over-manipulated-report-of-crimes-committed-by-asylum-seekers/
>Dutch minister resigns over manipulated report of crimes committed by asylum-seekers

Attached: India pig eating baby.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

Actually a really wholsome thing to do, toddlers deserve the best because they can grow up one day and be based and redpilled

I think your country's kind do more crime in London

Attached: IndiansInUK.jpg (848x743, 144K)

That's the natural state all poos are born from. Stop being a bigot.

No, we don't have a lot of crime and btw in Yugoslavia here noise was crime, which makes every crowded city in India crime every millisecond. Btw you don't recognize rape as crime, you don't recognize stealing as crime and you don't recognize sanitation problems as crime, which white countries do and still you have lots of more crime.

The reasons are poverty and economic future.
You can help alleviate this by sending all your wealth to Indian poor people

in London
I am talking about in UK or London

I don't care about your country. It's tiny unimportant

>muh tiny unimportant
>doesn't moves from his room and smelly ass street
Look, London and your country is less important than my village. I got 4 lakes in village, lots of plants i can eat for free, lots of free growing cherries, lots of other plants. What has London got? Smelly shitskins and corrupt and crime? Fuck that unimportant shithole.

>after filming

Are poos worse than blacks? At least blacks can be funny and are good at sports. Poos dont seem to really provide anything besides bullshit IQ scores.

>saved
>after filming
Need that heartbreaking (((footage))), shekels please ';>

Based

Some user with Twitter should start retweeting this as a good thing for abortion rights

SLOPPY JOB MOOSAD

London doesn't even has fresh fish any longer, so it's totally pointless existence, only existing to drive some pointless economy.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-4925872/The-supermarkets-selling-freshest-fish-revealed.html
>How fish sold on supermarket counters could be nine days OLD by the time you buy it and has probably been FROZEN (as a study reveals where to buy the freshest fillets from)
>All samples of fish from the fish counter at Tesco deteriorated after 22 hours
>Fish on a counter at a supermarket can be up to nine days old by the time you buy it, it has been claimed.
>Only Sainsbury's Rainbow Trout (pictured) fillet from its fresh fish counter showed no signs of deterioration after being kept in the fridge for 22 hours

What's the difference between tossing them on a dung heap to die, and having someone shove utensils inside you to murder your unborn child?

Damn that's bleak

Looks like a case of the
(•_•)
( •_•)>■-■
(■_■)
Fake Noose