"Why Millennials Can't Afford to Buy a House Meme"

"Why Millennials Can't Afford to Buy a House Meme"

I just got the keys for my own home(a 75m2 flat in Barcelona) I could get something even cheaper.
My monthly wage is 1500€ (pretty entry level for young people or even low level ).
Had a stady job, avoid travel to some exotic shithole, avoid dinning and going out every weekend, avoid buying manchildren toys...
After some years of saving I had enough for the mortgage down payment.

So again... Why Millennials Can't Afford to Buy a House?

Attached: image.jpg (700x466, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.fr/us/millennials-vs-baby-boomers-big-houses-real-estate-market-problems-2019-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol 1500 a month. You could not survive in America with that anywhere.

>75m2

That’s not a house that’s a cuckshed

>down payment
>mortgage
>own a house

sounds like you are still renting.

flat? isn't that an apartment?
the Millennials can't buy a house meme is talking about a real house on its own land that you can raise a family in.

>So again... Why Millennials Can't Afford to Buy a House?
Because most of them are absolute shit with their spending, that's why. When you piss out $1000+/month on entertainment and dining out, you find it harder and harder to save for owning your own home.

Attached: Screenshot (46).png (274x333, 84K)

Unironically, I couldnt even pay my car with that.

>€1500 a month
>tfw not even €800 and I am skilled trades
Kill me pls

Attached: 1558704833919.jpg (700x990, 122K)

>75m2

Enjoy your closet, Spainard.

Attached: 1532713397995.png (347x351, 25K)

Millennials can by houses
No one wants to buy a boomers house valued 10x over market to finance their retirement
The (((housing market))) is a jewish scheme

lmao I make almost 3k a month and havent bothered to try to get a house.
Currently living it up with relatives in their basement

1500 euros, not 1500 pesos, paco

>flat
>house
Try buying a proper house in a first world country you moorish rapebaby.

Attached: 1548129721927.jpg (693x977, 92K)

>UK
>First World

Doubt

I inherited my house. It’s pretty nice, two stories, pool. Property tax is pretty low, one county over from a decently sized city.

euro and dollar are pretty close desu uah and peso only use unit of 1000 to cover economic shame

You guys did this to yourself with restrictive liberal zoning laws, we did to so your no alone

>1500€ monthly
Wouldn’t even pay the rent for my one bedroom apartment.

>buying a flat
>in 2019
>in Barcelona
Pick 0

boomers took all the money they lost in 2008 from our wages in terms of buying power, and the fed pumped up asset prices with QE. we got left in the lurch. btw, doesn't your country have something like 40% youth unemployment?

OP is a retard who hasn't accomplished anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-231444.png (1440x2560, 340K)

>just give up doing or spending on anything for a couple of years and YOU TOO could afford a premium location cuckshed.

Jesus OP wtf have you done! buying in Barcelona in mids of the most retarded era? you know that the economy will collapse with all those clowns down there.
Enjoy having to pay for something that will be worthless in two years.

Well he isnt at fault for Spains shitty economy. But working in a job with fixed salary is really very 200X

Burger millenials cant afford houses because our market prices are stupid. A two bedroom burger house costs about 550.000€

My walk in closets are bigger than your house.

>Why Millennials Can't Afford to Buy a House?
Boomers...
businessinsider.fr/us/millennials-vs-baby-boomers-big-houses-real-estate-market-problems-2019-3

Attached: thouse.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

They are indoctrinated and dont even realize how bad they have it.

This

Also, on a more useful note. Be careful with what you get into. Banks are doing the same thing they were doing before 2008. They're lending money to everyone since they know the government will rescue them when they crash the economy.

The UK literally invented the first world.
>leaf
>retarded post
Every time.

He bought a broom closet in the middle of a housing bubble on Barcelona lmao. 1 post by OP's id. It's a troll post.
Chupa pito puto

Attached: 152.jpg (728x640, 500K)

I survive on that easily in the midwest. I wouldnt have enough to buy a home on it though. But a decent vehicle and a place on my own i can afford just fine on about that much.

>muh McMansion

your standard of living is incredibly low compared to most american then, even by rustbelt standards 1500 is McJob territory

you will never own anything