MISSLE STRIKE ON POWER PLANT IN SAUDI ARABI

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (567x218, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2015/11/07/436669/Yemen-Ansarullah-Saudi-warship-Mocha
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1141451451149037568
youtu.be/zkT7qiqoZwc
youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZqZVunCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZCp5h1gK2Q
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com/
biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care, KSA and Israel can send their sons to die. And I hope they all do

We should drop a few more more missiles on the house of Saud

Good! fuck those wanna be Arab looking kikes. I hope it's hot.

houthis and cruise missles? isnt that a bit expensive for them?

nice

Anyone else unironically like the Houthi's? I mean damn those guys can fight good and they've been stomping Saudi Arabia for years. Just constant humiliating defeats over and over again with no end.

Who launched the missiles?
I mean, who REALLY launched them?

hey man nice shot

Probably got it from the Iranians

>If true
Big

It's nothing, shut the fuck up.

Probably the Kurds

oh.... no ...i.. cannot... believe... my... eyes

Attached: spagett!.jpg (474x474, 29K)

Bless the Houthi rebels. Zaydi warriors stand up to Sunni dune dogs. Fuck Saudis.

Attached: 840535B3-6EA1-423C-9127-D555A98A2FAE.png (1200x1696, 193K)

>It's nothing
It is something

Oh ! Look ! More false flags to attack Iran, how strange...

Oh what happened Schlomo are your little, slightly darker Semetic kike buddies in Saudi Arabia getting blasted off again?

first victim identified.
saudi power plant worker abdullah al-kumiyya.

Attached: 5725873568.jpg (800x430, 110K)

Attached: 1560872330328.jpg (480x456, 21K)

Looks like a lighter skinned Bill Cosby

Their flag which I just posted is literally the words
“God is the greatest. Death to America. Death to Israel. A curse on the Jews. Victory to Islam.”

You only have to agree with two of those things but you must agree that the flag is awesome for its outright brazenness. Good luck to all their missiles. They seem to meet the Saudis and hold their own too, from what I’ve read here.

What a good shot man

The Houthis really get incredible results out of their ballistic and cruise missile inventory. They're quite the game-changer.

God bless the houthis

No such a thing as filthy kurds in yemen retard.

Depends on if we're going by the media definition of a cruise missile i.e. a firework with a mortar round strapped to it

Based, now if only someone would nuke the fucking cube.

Yeah they hit an airport a few weeks back didn't they? And there's all those Saudi Frigates etc they've sunk. They must have some decent guys in their missile forces.

hickory dickory dock...suck on this missile cock OH!

Attached: 1555714440495.jpg (824x1023, 288K)

Do the saudi's have nukes?

>Yeah they hit an airport a few weeks back didn't they?
Yup. There is some lively security cam footage of the incident. The frigates I hadn't actually heard about. Houthi missile stockpiles and training surely comes from the IRGC, but it's interesting how they've been able to leverage those munitions just as effectively as the Saudis deploy their thoroughly modern air force. Rebels of the future, take note.

Attached: f-16-fighting-falcon.jpg (636x344, 32K)

They're going to. Kushner's arms deal with them included "nuclear technologies"

I could care less

wish it was a nuke

The Saudi Virgin vs The Houthi Chad

>expensive
relative to the cost of a powerplant, and disruptions to the cities effected by the black out, i'd say its well worth it.

Fucking glownigger. I'm surprised you didn't blame the Russians.

>probably
oh_you.jpg

They get one every few months or so, they either sink them or fuck them up pretty good. Unfortunately this shit gets memory holed pretty quickly but I think they've hit like 12? presstv.com/Detail/2015/11/07/436669/Yemen-Ansarullah-Saudi-warship-Mocha

>blockade
>food scarce
>plenty of cruise missiles to fire
Ludicrous

Neocon retard. Yemen has had open air arms markets for years and years. You can buy tanks there etc. Also they kicked their military's ass and other factions tok and got a lot of gear.

That's pretty fucking dope

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1141451451149037568

It probably was Iran

I unironically like the Houthi. They're fighting for their right to self-determination, I hope they crush the Saudi's marxist puppets of Southern Yemen.

It's Iran.

That doesn't look like a power plant being hit. Where's the explosions from the transformers? Why didn't any of the lights go out?

Nice. The Saudis should spend a little of that oil money and join the Aegis club, then they wouldn't have these problems.

Attached: Ticonderoga Class Guided Missile Cruiser.jpg (620x336, 39K)

Same reason why early muslims had such incredible victories. Houthis simply have Allah's favor.

Meltdown,yaya meltdown

True, Houthis are absolutely based. When will Jow Forums realize that cheering on sovereign peoples to retake their homeland doesn't make you a sandnigger? Especially the fucking Amerimutts, they literally can't help but spew their "you like Houthis and think /ourjews/ shouldn't attack Iran? go back to /sg/ sandnigger" shit when you're unfortunate enough to imply you don't want wars in the middle east because said people come to Europe for refuge.

A key tenet of their sect is anti-corruption, they would be an incredibly effective government. Just as those tenets make them such a great rebel organization.

>Aegis
They need Tor M2, place one in every city, airport, powerplant, etc...Russia wins again
youtu.be/zkT7qiqoZwc

>said people come to Europe for refuge.
Turn them away you pathetic beta nigger.

Well everyone likes an underdog. But surely no matter how we may feel about shitskins one can respect someone from their martial prowess, especially if it's against a foe like the Saudis, which everyone bar neocons hates.

Mossad please nuke the US to start the war, your cheap ass missiles don't work anymore.

>said people come to Europe for refuge.
cry moar beta cuck!

Attached: 28870182_333478330506356_4931200197628788736_n.jpg (525x606, 41K)

Damn I didn't know rebels get access to cruse missile technology like that. That means lots of money is being pumped into the conflict for war.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZqZVunCb4

THREAD THEME

>"turn them away beta"
Look! There he is! He said it again!
Implying a university student could single-handedly turn these niggers away from my country is fucking stupid. I'm not sure why I have to tell that to every single American I come across. You continue to prove yourselves as the most retarded, obnoxious, arrogant mutts to ever have lived who contribute to this world with nothing but Jewry and degeneracy.

Attached: 1507584650781.jpg (551x551, 88K)

>Slavshit
>Ever
That is for poorfags, user.

Attached: b2 spirit.jpg (2000x1234, 227K)

That's Americas second best ally

>something blew up in the middle east
>happening

haha ok

Your own government is willfully flooding you with shitskins. America is not your problem.

death to the kingdom of SOD

Attached: SOD.jpg (700x700, 366K)

>university student
You know the mutts are going to sperg on this, do you?

YOU DIDN'T SEE A LARGE FIRE.
YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE.

Attached: Dyatlov.jpg (1701x957, 678K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZCp5h1gK2Q

Glow harder you homosexual of the spades

>64 replies
>no link
Wtf OP

Nothing ever happens

But they are, this wouldn't have happened had you fucking niggers never existed. There wouldn't have been any mass migration. Just maybe Hitler wouldn't have lost, and we'd all be happy today. I'd be able to have a family in a country with high social trust. But no, you fucking mutts just had to go and ruin that for an ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT.

Good job houtis.
They need to start targeting oil infrastructure though.

Abdul and Bob.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little reply in and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting mutt that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums replying to concerned mensch genuinely worried about their futures. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a retard who can't help but reply with a meme from facebook. A pathetic mutt. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "cry more cuck!!!!!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Someday we hope to be able to rival the elite Canadian military. For now, we make do.

Attached: cn.png (507x258, 269K)

god bless the russian strategic nuclear forces who dutifully keep the barrel of the gun pressed to ZOG's forehead

Get ready to die for israel burgers

America is the land of the government gangstalking faggot fbi

To hell with this Communist country, it's been on a decline rapidity, nothing gets feds more angry then when you call out their gangstalking tactics

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com/

biggerthansnowden.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com/
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0 [Open]
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4 [Open]

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

America does not decide Norwegian immigration policies. We have no say in the matter. You blacked yourself.

Tl;dr

Attached: 16649439_1550116051684370_1696070504255091381_n.jpg (236x314, 14K)

>Tor M2 is for poor fags
user plz stop - sound retarded

>ELINT NEWS

OP is faggot.

Russia is part of ZOG, moishe.

Your country has more money than Russia in 2019. The Red Army is dead. I'm sorry. Tim Horton's is still around, so life can't be all bad, eh?

>posting memes from facebook
Literally nobody needs half a braincell to understand your mutt ass is a boomer. Don't you have some sons and daughters to harass for your money back?

Lurk moar

this is what the amerigoy tells himself

They waste all their agricultural land growing qat. It's not inconceivable they spent their money from better times on shitty kit meanwhile their populace starved.

Don't care, both Saudi and Israel deserve to be nuked more then Japan ever did.

Copepost harder

I'm pretty sure enslaving our country through social engineering implies you have a say in the matter.
If you tie a nigger up and toss him onto a highway, letting a car run over it, do you have a say in the manner?

Not a boomer. Beta!

>implying anyone but you fucking smug, obnoxious boomers use facebook
Nice try. I hope your children strangles you in your sleep. Let me guess, you want your poor son to go die for god's chosen people too?

>I'm pretty sure enslaving our country through social engineering implies you have a say in the matter.
This is pathetic. Seriously, nigger?

Attached: Norwegian Copeposter.png (381x451, 377K)

Seriously, kike.

Well, I guess that makes you our slaves, then. Continue ice-fishing as normal.

How do you know what facebook memes look like?

Attached: 37191544_1763227193725306_8890343158940958720_n.jpg (899x839, 73K)

More importantly is it a nuclear power plant?

oh nooooo drones are falling from the skyyyyyyy

Attached: MQ9_shotdown.webm (854x480, 2.86M)