Age of consent

What a Chad. White people don't need AOC laws.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-150822.jpg (768x573, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article231681663.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892678/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks Muslim, checks out.

wrong sentence. he should have been sentenced to marry her.

Fucking commiefornia.
Somebody Ebola that fucked-up state, already.

Attached: 635.jpg (480x490, 160K)

WTF?

>commiefornia
OMG they're seizing our daughters means of reproduction.

This is the difference a lawyer makes.

actually, wrong sentence and wrong conviction. the conviction should have been fornication. the sentence should have been marriage

if he does it again, the crime will be adultery and fornication. feel free to execute at that point

She probably seduced him

Hungry rat death for all pedophiles.

Attached: RatTorture.jpg (1000x562, 96K)

He looks a fine man. Should've asked her and her family nicely to get married. Did he give her disease or she was a slut.

every time i see something like this I always wonder what the real story is, behind the headline. Occasionally we will see ridiculous miscarriages of justice, but I'm always skeptical in these cases. what does sexually abusing mean? was he fondling her tata's or rubbing cunny? or was he doing penetration or some other sick shit? why is the aside about the positive test for STD? that could be herp which could be contracted any number of ways, maybe not even by this fucking rube.

honorary nigger

>std
disgusting non virgins ruin everything

You also don't know if she was alright with it in these headlines and if she liked him. They don't tell the truth because they don't want anyone to question corrupt laws.

Reese? Did that Malcolm in the middle money run dry? Rip stewie

Based, I'm sure she was very cute and funny.

I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression, i still think it's wrong to diddle an eleven year old, but the severity is in question here. heavy petting is a lot different than forcible sodomy, so the punishment has to fit the crime. I hope he finds himself on a pedo watch list at the very least because I find any such behavior immoral at best.

>if she liked him
According to Puritan law she cannot consent.

He thought she was 18 because you have to be 18 to use the app she was using. the kid stole her mom's phone. If anything the mom or app company should be in trouble too

Muslims get 5 days of community service for that.

I dont care if its kissing or anal rape, if you touch a kid you should be subject to a firing squad

Feel Proud Fellow Euros kek

And the girl gets stoned to death!

Based muzzies

White privilege

Mhm

Have sex.

look at his nose

you don't give a really give shit about pedophiles. calm down and be rational
stop letting the left manipulate you and yank your chain over this matter. i swear this subject turns otherwise rational right wingers into NPCs

That's why father gives approval or grandfather if the father is dead. She diced for herself if they're not her that said it's not big deal living in her husband home or her father home people are making big deal of it. Even that british that marries 9yo had good family was it 7? Many married at young ages in Islamic world and are just fine.

>tfw 28 and 14yo gf and its legal

Attached: 2123123.jpg (225x225, 8K)

same goes for you (see )

What does the Holy Bible say about age of consent?

have sex

The victim family probably ask for leniency.

if she bleeds she breeds

Attached: 1w3z07.jpg (586x425, 67K)

Attached: how to noose.png (787x499, 451K)

huwhite

Meh statutory “rape” probably.

Lol all these heroes think that by killing a perv that they will have proved their worth to the tribe and be allowed back in to society.

>jews raping little girls
What a shock.

who had sexual diseases?

Kek. Comments like this are why I come here.

5 is a little young the bride should be taller than the doll she gets at her wedding

Attached: child-brides-charlie-eunice.jpg (1200x1282, 136K)

Correct. They are letting the left yank their chain on this issue, and it's been working for years.

Pic related is "Debra Lafave". She molested a student.

How about it. Hungry rat death? Firing squad? Hanging?

Don't bother answering. You'd be lying if you said yes, or you'd simply be (nobly) attempting to keep a congruent view. But your view in this case is misguided. You don't care about pedophiles, and you don't even care about child molestation.

You care that a young girl was debauched. This is what the feminists don't want you to say. So you should say it!

Ditto for when some faggot spreads the gay seed to a young boy. If that your objection, say it. It's a reasonable objection
Every time you use the word "pedo" you're cucking. Because you really mean to say that wives should be giving their husbands their v-cards, that faggots shouldn't be spreading the seed, and well, that incest is wrong (we're not letting creepy uncle Ted off the hook)

No, we do not want 11 year olds on the sexual market, and she certainly deserves a husband who wasn't carrying an STD (though, we might be assuming too much if we assume he was the one who gave it to her). The fact is though, she's no better at consent at 18 than she was at 8, or at 28. At 38, nature may be helping her out, but not in the cognitive department. It's situational.

Attached: debra-lafave.jpg (150x230, 14K)

The government's and establishment's "Chad" doctrine is extremely clear. Establishment shills push it constantly on this very site and run their establishment mediums and government agencies on it as best they can. It's why this guy was allowed to ice skate off the incident, it's why these shills here are speaking so positively of him and what he did.

Literally genetic warfare. Beyond simply race. They're probably going to make this faggot a cop seeing as he literally fits all the standards and qualifications including being a shitstain and child rapist/child molester.

No, it wasn't "Commiefornia." It happened in Missouri. Disinfo shill.
Just because Fox Los Angeles twitter is reporting the story doesn't mean it happened in California.

>why is the aside about the positive test for STD? that could be herp which could be contracted any number of ways,
It was Chlamydia and she got it from his sexually activities with her.

>No, we do not want 11 year olds on the sexual market
But that's exactly what this guy did. Even the Quran says wait until she's 15.

Which is why he should MARRY HER.
Girls have sex at 11 and 12, like it or not. IDGAF what the Quran says. I'm not muslim
The bible says that women should wait for marriage.
It goes on to say that if women cannot wait for marriage, they should be getting married sooner
If girls are having sex at 11, or finding themselves in the position to be "molested", they need to be getting married at 10.

Note that being married necessarily implies that they are NOT on the sexual market

The actual standard should be her ability as a housewife. Then her father/grandfather can get rid of her if they want.

Also nice quote mining, faggot. Way to respond to not even the whole sentence from a post that's several paragraphs, and entirely unrelated to what I was originally talking about

>Which is why he should MARRY HER
He carries a STD and no one granted him access. That's rape and a violation of her and her family's honor. Execution is justified.

the only AOC law I want is a law forcing AOC to have sex with me.

Attached: giantess_aoc.jpg (1738x1856, 473K)

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article231681663.html

Fair enough, if that's what the family wants. Maybe he can be given a chance to uphold her honor and do right by her.

The entire point of wasn't that what he did was ok, it was that you faggots don't actually give a shit about "pedophilia," because you don't care when a woman does it. Even though it's actually LESS logical/rational.
Your'e just a bunch of faggots LARPING as.

Sandniggers ( ) literally make more sense when speaking of this topic than virtue spiraling right wing NPCs

He should put on a dress and go read to kids at a library NEAR YOU

she was 9 and he was banging that hairless little puss for at least 3 years.

Chad privilege

Attached: The difference between Chad and non-Chad (incel) is literally a few millimeters of bone.png (601x473, 335K)

ps. we don't know where the STD came from. Maybe she fucked tyrone. But it's ok, he was only 12, himself, right?

Is this photo supposed to creep the fuck out of you?

He is lying no such a thing as wait for 15. Many girls had children younger than that.

Attached: 288749133548093898090.png (291x378, 86K)

As a former teacher turned lawfag, I absolutely care if children are abused regardless of the parties' gender. Older female-younger male fucks the victim up just as much as the inverse or same-sex abuse. This shit is proven to fuck with children's ability to properly process sexual stimuli in adulthood, can lead to long-lasting troubles forming personal relationships, and completely destroys any respect for leadership or authority. And no, I'm not attempting to be congruent - I AM congruent. It's wrong, should be treated with the same severity, and should not be tolerated under any circumstances. We vote on the age of majority; if the victim is below that, it is sexual assault of a minor. Period. Any allowances for for variation or leniency will only further obfuscate the harsh reality that these kids are victims and will suffer many harms as the result of these reckless adults' actions. And any appeal to tradition is inherently weak. Although it is true we have regressed in some aspects, that does not render any legitimate progress a nullity. Just because the Talmud says fucking little children is ok doesn't mean I will accept it as such. Also, re: consent, there is undeniable proof that the brain of an 11 year old simply does not operate the same as the brain of someone above the age of majority, more realistically the brain begins functioning as an "adult" around 25. Until the frontal lobe is fully developed and utilized, children do NOT process information and make decisions in the same manner as adults.

This thread

Attached: 529eb552213bc1339843a03653821d924aaf4b0702edda714875b69234f9c903.png (1250x1000, 777K)

Boys should not have sexual encounters until they can provide as father and by then, older women would already hit the wall, and that's why shotashit is bad, without any psychology nonsense.

The opposite isn't so bad if the man does not insist on sex. Even adult people should fuck once in a blue moon.

>Maybe he can be given a chance to uphold her honor and do right by her
Nah. He done goofed.

What's going on with his eyes? Left eye dominant? Left brain trauma?

stop making up excuses for being a pussy, faggot

I figured. Kikes do that. See below

> As a former teacher turned lawfag
My dad works for nintentdo

> I absolutely care if children are abused regardless of the parties' gender
Great. That's an awesome anecdote. I tend to agree. Most people probably do, in a clinical academic sense. The question is why are people so passionate about one, and not the other.

> This shit is proven to fuck with children's ability to properly process sexual stimuli in adulthood
Non-kiked source, please. Every thread about AOC seems to consist of exactly many expert child psychologists as posters. Weird how that works

> We vote on the age of majority; if the victim is below that, it is sexual assault of a minor. Period.
So when he's 18 and she's 17, it's sexual assault of a minor, got it.

>Just because the Talmud
I'm not Jewish. Many lawyers are though. Hm... I wonder who could be behind this post?

>Also, re: consent, there is undeniable proof that the brain of an 11 year old simply does not operate the same as the brain of someone above the age of majority, more realistically the brain begins functioning as an "adult" around 25.

Again, none of my points stated that young children should be on the sexual meat market. It was that older women maybe SHOULDN'T be.

How many roasties end up riding the cock carousel and then kill themselves when the fun stops? Is the damage at that point any less severe than a man who would have married her and given her children?

underrated

>california is making child marriage a thing again
fucking BASED, when did the democrats get their groove again?
>inb4 butthurt cuckservative tells me the benefits of marrying a women at 30 after destroying her uterus

it's the boomers who can't be told to hate people because they're niggers or kikes so you have to shoestring something in there that is part of their behavior that you know they will hate.

the aoc/marriage should be 13.

arranged marriage is the only way the west will be saved

>it's the boomers who can't be told to hate people because they're niggers or kikes so you have to shoestring something in there that is part of their behavior that you know they will hate.

Is that what all this shit is about? No one let me in on the op

I usually just yell at my parents

Better question might be why an 11 year old girl was pretending to be 18 on fb, why she had unfettered access to Internet, why she packed a bag to go with him...why she later admitted the sexual contact was mutual.

11 years old. What the fuck did she look like eh? Barely clothed, tits up to her chin? She was passing for 18. I think the sentence was correct given the rest of the circumstances. I cannot imagine being 11 and getting out overnight to fuck anyone. Parents dropped all the balls here.

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

For women under 21 I propose that the parents have to consent as well.
Setting a hard limit is not realy a good approach as some women are mature as young as 16 while others aren't at 20.

Attached: 1560050771329.jpg (552x488, 27K)

what about afghan sweaters?

I Wonder if these people realize this is the kind of shit that gets you murdered over.

STD ridden loser.

women never mature
jesus christ its 2019 and theres still people on Jow Forums who dont know this
go back anytime

>Jow Forums screeches about Jewish and Moslem pedophiles
>proceeds to defend a pedophile

Attached: 1560559468625.jpg (504x504, 17K)

>In January 1937, 22-year-old Charlie Johns married his 9-year-old neighbor, Eunice Winstead. Johns was a quiet, tobacco farmer in Hancock County, Tennessee.
>the couple ended up having 5 kids and married til death
wtf lads the muslims were unironically right all along

Attached: file.png (339x492, 241K)

>Nu uh u don't really care!
T. Childless incel
Pedos are one of the few things that really fucks with people
When you mess with kids don't be surprised when you get lynched to death,pedo

>So when he's 18 and she's 17, it's sexual assault of a minor, got it.

Romeo and Juliet laws, my guy. To my knowledge, every jurisdiction has one.

>Non-kiked source, please. Every thread about AOC seems to consist of exactly many expert child psychologists as posters. Weird how that works

How am I supposed to defeat a request for a "non-kiked" source? You're clearly preemptively setting up an "out" so when I do provide a source you can claim "biased kike shit" and feel as though you've won. Also, for clarity's sake, are you attempting to argue that AOC laws protecting children from sexual abuse are a Jewish creation? What is the harm imposed by those laws, then? The only liberty restraint imposed is on an adult, requiring them to wait until the child hits majority or, at least in my state, marriage upon consent of the parents. What even is your platform if not the defense of sexual activity between an adult and a minor?

Final note: my initial post was in response to the bullshit claim that an 8 year old girl has the same capacity to consent to sex as an 18 year old. That shit is ludicrous on its face. I'm sure you'll pepper your next response with kike accusations again, as though that somehow masks the absolute absurdity of your position.

Source: "Studies using fMRI are beginning to contribute to this parsing of behavior into more fundamental units by characterizing different neural representations and maturational courses for separate but related concepts such as impulse control and sensation seeking. Whereas sensation seeking changes seem to reflect striatal dopamine changes related to the onset of puberty, impulse control, as discussed previously, is more protracted and related to maturational changes in the frontal lobe"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892678/

Now tell me how kiked it is so we can all play our roles.

your on Jow Forums mr grandstander
big yikes

Not as mature as a man indeed, however at 21 the woman is as mature as a female can get.
Beyond that age they only tend to decay at a rapidly increasing speed.

eh, they know. the right just thinks that they are incapable of falling into the fallacy of virtue signaling. this issue is the last thread of control the establishment has over them, and it seems to be a really tough one to break.

it's easier for zoomers and millenials to come to grips with it being the kikes all along because we haven't been subjected to 50-70 continuous years of brainwashing. ever wonder why boomer conspiracy theories are so outlandish while more recent ones are straight to the point?

>Dude ur in our super secret club! You can't have opinions and Grudges about pedos here!
Unironically kill thyself with a pencil up your eye,you pedo defending fuck

Attached: (You).jpg (920x900, 88K)

The scary thing is that this form of social manipulation might actually work on someone. It's a weird tribal-mentality based argument that is postured in such a way as to make genuine disgust at sexual abuse against a minor appear irrational or "leftist." Bretty gud, user, though you'll never convince anyone with an iota of critical thought.

Delete this!

>White people don't need AOC laws.
With intact white nuclear families, there would indeed be no need for those as the father would scare away any inappropriate partner for his daughter.

Do you trust a random judge to determine whether your 12 year old daughter legitimately consented to sex with her 25 year old teacher? The reasonable person says "no" which is why we ultimately set a hard limit. Some states in the US have it at 16 (mine) while some are 18, but there has to be a cutoff at some point or The Honorable Jeshua Goldenburg is going to eventually say "Yeah, that 8 year old totally consented for Jamal to fuck her and permanently damage her insides."

>father would scare away any inappropriate partner for his daughter.
Wrong. Today's girls pick their own mates. It's 2019!

> Romeo and Juliet laws, my guy. To my knowledge, every jurisdiction has one.
You were the one that made it definitive sounding. "We vote on the age of majority; if the victim is below that, it is sexual assault of a minor. Period."

> as though that somehow masks the absolute absurdity of your position.
women as a general rule cannot consent. we have seen this. we are watching western civilization crumble because of it. throw all the (((science))) you like at this problem. it will not make it less true. maybe you're not a kike. just a moron fooled by them. whatever. makes no difference to me. these scans do not address women who kill themselves after riding the cock carousel. And they never will. that particular problem will never be looked into.

you are mischaracterizing my argument. i am not saying 8 year olds are capable of consent. i am saying 18 year olds are not.

frightening that a lawyer has so much difficulty with reading comprehension
frightening, but predictable

>11 years old. What the fuck did she look like eh?
A child. The moment he saw her in person he knew she was not 18 and was probably 10, 11, or 12. If she gave him pictures then he knew she wasn't 18 even before meeting her.

>She was passing for 18
No she wasn't, shill.

user, I don't realy care much about jews and other lower races and as I said, I don't want a judge to determine if a person was able to consent or not.
No reasonable white parents would consent to any of the acts you described, so all of the shall be unconsentual, even if the young adult consented.
The parents shall have a veto untill 21 years of age.

>5 years probation

How the fuck did he only get probation? In my state child sexual abusers get like 25 years