How can anyone be addicted to alcohol

How can anyone be addicted to alcohol.

For starters, it tastes like shit. Time and time again I see threads about people drinking and then puking within the span of like an hour. What's the point of drinking if you are going to puke? Alcohol literally does make people retarded.

Attached: man-turning-down-whisky.jpg (1100x826, 104K)

>What's the point of drinking if you are going to puke?
That's why you shouldn't drink so much

Alcohol is gay and turns people into fags with bitch tits

I feel as though I've seen this exact thread with the exact same replies. So I will say as I have said before.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Alcohol lowers inhibitions. Its a good replacement for adventure in a boring life.

How old are you OP?

>it tastes like shit
You are a fucking pussy

How are you dumb?

Post your underage tiddies then, slag.

Alcohol is a loser drug up there with meth, crack, and heroin.

This. I know some boomers who say a sign that said "Alcohol. Because no good story ever started with 'this one time I was eating a salad'"
Its just a way to pass the time wilhen you have nothing to do. Ill admit its so easy to just sit down and watch netflix if I have a beer, but netflix or tv without a beer ir alcohol is the most boring thing in the world.
Alcohol kills industriousness. Usually in those moments of boredom you actually want to go and read that book or learn how to woodwork etc.

it is an acquired taste, i bet the first time you drank coffee you didnt like it and had to add a shitload of sugar and milk. the only alcohol in my house was my dads bourbon so i grew to love the taste of 120+ proof bourbons and now any other alcohol tastes like shit to me but god damn a glass of bookers tastes like pure sex.

>you only puke if you drink to much to fast
the best piece of advice i can give you is only drink for the buzz not to get drunk

All alcohol takes like shit. People drink it for the alcohol it contains. People's choice of alcohol depends on money and culture. People who say they like the taste are lying idiots

underage b&

Men greater than you ever will be were drunkards and drinkers. Christ himself turned water to wine. And even pagan's ideal of heavens have endless beer and mead and wine. Your shyness from drink is nothing but sour grapes, and false morality.

I never really cared for booze either, but have known lots of alcoholics. It starts with just enjoying being drunk, and then slowly it becomes the sweet nectar that their entire life revolves around.

Funtional alcholic here.

A) you aqquire a taste like a cultured adult
>hurr durr tastes like shit
Are you 5? Do you want some apple juice?

B) You dont puke drinking unless youre a kid in college chugging vodka for the first time in his life

C) It feels damn good and makes me forget about all the stress in my life.

>tfw I probably make 2x what OP does in a year while getting hammered every other night

Attached: 1542048938969.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Americans can't handle alcohol, yes we already know this

Alcohol
>full of calories
>inhibits muscle-building
>do retarded shit
>hangovers
>gets expensive

Psychedelics
>cheap as fuck
>zero calories
>makes music feel like sex x100
>no hangover

Ur retarded if you stick to drinking

>full of calories
Wrong, vodka and gin are virtually calorie free, so are light beers
>inhibits muscle-building
Studies show it reduces muscle recovery by 20%. So you still keep 80% of your gains from that day anyway, who the fuck cares
>do retarded shit
Only if you are already a retard
>hangovers
Lol get over it pussy
>gets expensive
poorfag detected

>Alcohol lowers inhibitions
I've never found that. It lowers my motor skills though. That's annoying as fuck.

Alcohol is a trash tier drug to addicted to. With cigarettes, its nice but so much water and electrolytes and vitamins needed to recover from hangovers. It’s debilitating so you do regrettable things. You get a felony if you drive drunk and forfeit your firearms and your future. I drive high with eye drops in like I’m undercover. It’s expensive to pay for drinks at a bar.

It’s great for taking the edge off and enjoying some socializing with a moderate level of intoxication but as a habit or an addiction, just unsustainable. It also raises HDL cholesterol, increases the risk of cancer, weakens your immune system.

That crap gives me massive headaches and nuclear heartburn... he’ll all medicines / drugs do also. I don’t understand how any can abuse drugs.

Yes but for most of human existence it has been used as a preservative for drinking water . The bible tells us that drinking isn't in itself a sin but getting drunk is. It's the most dangerous drug in existence . Heroin , meth and coke will give you massive withdrawals , but none of those will kill you . Withdrawals from booze can . It only became legal again as a desperate attempt to stop the bootleggers and other gangs

Kek lmao meme flag truth

You must be 18 to post here.
What a shit thread.

Attached: look here.jpg (577x480, 166K)

This
Moobs was the reason I abstain now, they're a fucking bitch it get rid of.
It took no fap, running like a maniac, not eating and 3 months to get rid of them.